PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss World Canada 2011

+6
Cammie
Emilie
Wojtek
Cyly
Del
Canuck1986
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Del Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Yvonne Cheung

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 223090_182572321793592_179739258743565_496934_6333938_nMiss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 231167_181465895237568_179739258743565_489583_6604086_nMiss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 206340_179742755409882_179739258743565_477306_7812666_n

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Age : 47
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Cyly Mon May 16, 2011 10:45 am

Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 223090_182572321793592_179739258743565_496934_6333938_nMiss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 231167_181465895237568_179739258743565_489583_6604086_nMiss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 206340_179742755409882_179739258743565_477306_7812666_n

R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Age : 39
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Wojtek Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 am

Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 223090_182572321793592_179739258743565_496934_6333938_nMiss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 231167_181465895237568_179739258743565_489583_6604086_nMiss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 206340_179742755409882_179739258743565_477306_7812666_n

R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

WOW She's so beautiful! Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Smiley-shocked028
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29564
Age : 33
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Del Mon May 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Age : 47
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Canuck1986 Mon May 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

Neither did I....but she was willing to pay the entry fee and she probably had a nice resume, so thats why she got chosen I guess....She clearly isn't suited for pageants.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Cyly Mon May 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Canuck1986 wrote:
Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

Neither did I....but she was willing to pay the entry fee and she probably had a nice resume, so thats why she got chosen I guess....She clearly isn't suited for pageants.

So she thinks she can win ....?!?
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Age : 39
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Emilie Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 am

Cyly wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:
Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

Neither did I....but she was willing to pay the entry fee and she probably had a nice resume, so thats why she got chosen I guess....She clearly isn't suited for pageants.

So she thinks she can win ....?!?

Maybe her father will buy the crown for her? Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 739967
Emilie
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1147
Age : 47
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Cammie Tue May 17, 2011 9:45 am

Emilie wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:
Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

Neither did I....but she was willing to pay the entry fee and she probably had a nice resume, so thats why she got chosen I guess....She clearly isn't suited for pageants.

So she thinks she can win ....?!?

Maybe her father will buy the crown for her? Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 739967

Guys. I know she is not prettiest girl that we´ve ever seen, but everybody has same right to part of pageant so please respect it and do not speculate about things that you don´t know.
Cammie
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1756
Age : 33
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  darkvindak Tue May 17, 2011 3:36 pm

I think that Andrea Glisic is Serbian Cool beside her i like Kamal Chuhan and Poonam Punni.
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2611
Location : la
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Esther Wed May 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 206340_179742755409882_179739258743565_477306_7812666_n

Interestingly, it what growth? Seems to appreciate the beauty of the spiritual above the physical ....true, as Miss World
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Location : Russia
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Cyly Wed May 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Esther wrote:Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 206340_179742755409882_179739258743565_477306_7812666_n

Interestingly, it what growth? Seems to appreciate the beauty of the spiritual above the physical ....true, as Miss World

yeah, Miss World Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Age : 39
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  BogdanAndrei Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 223090_182572321793592_179739258743565_496934_6333938_nMiss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 231167_181465895237568_179739258743565_489583_6604086_nMiss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 206340_179742755409882_179739258743565_477306_7812666_n

R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

WOW She's so beautiful! Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Smiley-shocked028


She is so ugly that she should donate her face to the Canadian Bureau of Wild Life.
BogdanAndrei
BogdanAndrei
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 33
Age : 44
Registration date : 2012-02-17

https://www.facebook.com/helloadio

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  bonner Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:36 pm

just see this picture now

If she was accepted ..
Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 206340_179742755409882_179739258743565_477306_7812666_n

do you think ill be accepted too?? Razz

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 229580_2013655626905_1409234309_2360525_2165703_a

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116315
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Canuck1986 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 pm

bonner wrote:just see this picture now

If she was accepted ..
Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 206340_179742755409882_179739258743565_477306_7812666_n

do you think ill be accepted too?? Razz

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 229580_2013655626905_1409234309_2360525_2165703_a




You should try. Either MW Canada or Miss Philippines...the last Miss Philippines haven't been that pretty in ME, so I think you would have chance.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  bonner Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 am

Canuck1986 wrote:
You should try. Either MW Canada or Miss Philippines...the last Miss Philippines haven't been that pretty in ME, so I think you would have chance.

oh well i tried some pageants now for gays.. bu never with pageants for woman Laughing

i have more chance to be accepted in Canada than here Cool

im the one in the middle were gays (never went under knife or went surgeries, just take hormones)
Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 422532_3407930722911_1409234309_3348397_1502261511_n
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116315
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss World Canada 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum