PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe 2011 musical  acts announced (Unconfirmed) 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe 2011 musical  acts announced (Unconfirmed) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Universe 2011 musical acts announced (Unconfirmed)

3 posters

Go down

Miss Universe 2011 musical  acts announced (Unconfirmed) Empty Miss Universe 2011 musical acts announced (Unconfirmed)

Post  scotty2hotty Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

From Kim Kotter's facebook status:

Dusss: ARTISTS ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, LI'L WAYNE AND NICKI MINAJ TO PERFORM DURING THE LIVE TELECAST OF THE 2011 MISS UNIVERSE® COMPETITION

Last edited by scotty2hotty on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe 2011 musical  acts announced (Unconfirmed) Empty Re: Miss Universe 2011 musical acts announced (Unconfirmed)

Post  Canuck1986 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:57 pm

I don't really know what to think about that. These are nice artists, but Im not sure if it is suited for MU. I hope its not going to be ghetto like it was in 2009 with that whore of Heidi Montag and Flo Rida. I also hope that the Brazilian culture will be showcased throughout the televised pageant. A swimsuit competition similar to the one we had in 1999 in Trinidad & Tobago, but showcasing the local culture, would be just sick. In any case, these artists (Iglesias, Lil' Wayne and Minaj) will definitely appeal to the american viewers but I wish something more brazilian would be used to showcase this culture to the whole world, and not only display the American pop culture.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe 2011 musical  acts announced (Unconfirmed) Empty Re: Miss Universe 2011 musical acts announced (Unconfirmed)

Post  scotty2hotty Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 pm

If this is true, I am not very pleased. I cannot stand Lil' Wayne ( or any "artist" with lil as part of their name). Not sure who this Niki Manaj is. My mom would be pleased to see Enrique Iglesias. I can only imagine what part Lil Wayne will play. I hope it is not the swimsuit song. I would prefer something more like Bond in 2003. Why does the MUO insist on being so ghetto and tacky? I guess they think it will bring in younger viewers. Also Lil Wayne was on the last Celebrity Apprentice, so he is probably a Trump pet.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  barbara Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Beware! It is not confirmed! It may be hoax! Remember, MUO never reveals performers so soon!
barbara
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down