PAGEANT-MANIA
Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011?

+2
Cyly
scotty2hotty
6 posters

Go down

Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011? Empty Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011?

Post  scotty2hotty Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:40 pm

As usual, I will go to my parents for their annual Miss Universe viewing party. Wish you all could be there to watch with us! This year my mother likes Thailand, France, and Greece and my father prefers France, Italy, or Greece. It seems Miss Universe has been a big part of my life since I was a child and I would watch it with my grandmother and we would cheer for Germany. Such a fun night!!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011? Empty Re: Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011?

Post  Cyly Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:43 pm

annual Miss Universe viewing party ??? Sounds like FUN !!! Lucky u Smile
I will be watching final ALONE in my BED (with red eyes -because of time)Smile
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011? Empty Re: Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011?

Post  bonner Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:50 pm

i will be watching with my friend house me with my friends who love beauty pageant too....thats why im not online on that time... its really not good watching alone you cant chat with somebody ,cheer with somebody.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

cyly i will be watching with my red eyes too for sure beacuse of excitement i cant sleep again that much Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115160
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:52 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:As usual, I will go to my parents for their annual Miss Universe viewing party. Wish you all could be there to watch with us! This year my mother likes Thailand, France, and Greece and my father prefers France, Italy, or Greece. It seems Miss Universe has been a big part of my life since I was a child and I would watch it with my grandmother and we would cheer for Germany. Such a fun night!!

do you have German blood Scotty???
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115160
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammie Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:49 pm

As usually with Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss Universe I will be watching it secretly in my bed and praying to not wake up my brother, who is sharing room with me. As always very funny night Very Happy
Cammie
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1756
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová

Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Cammie wrote:I will be watching it secretly in my bed and praying to not wake up my brother, who is sharing room with me.Very Happy

__4ugtf84fu_h
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammie Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Cyly wrote:
Cammie wrote:I will be watching it secretly in my bed and praying to not wake up my brother, who is sharing room with me.Very Happy

Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011? 356717

That´s not funny. My parents don´t know that i´m watching pageants so waking up my brother because of it means my computer would fly out of my window. And next morning i have to look like i had a great long sleep :/. So it maybe sounds funny(even for me when i´m writing it), but its really not.

Last edited by Cammie on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cammie
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1756
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová

Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:48 pm

well, I will sleep and will download it the other day to watch it on my computer Very Happy

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováèková (Èeská Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Cammie wrote:
Cyly wrote:

Where will you be watching Miss Universe 2011? 356717

That´s not funny. My parents don´t know that i´m watching pageants so waking up my brother because of it means my computer would fly out of my window. And next morning i have to look like i had a great long sleep :/. So it maybe sounds (evn for me when i´m writing it), but its really not.

I know it sucks, scotty and Bonner have their MU parties and u have to watch it secretly
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm

bonner wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:As usual, I will go to my parents for their annual Miss Universe viewing party. Wish you all could be there to watch with us! This year my mother likes Thailand, France, and Greece and my father prefers France, Italy, or Greece. It seems Miss Universe has been a big part of my life since I was a child and I would watch it with my grandmother and we would cheer for Germany. Such a fun night!!

do you have German blood Scotty???

I do, my grandmother was German!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  eja Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:40 pm

I´m so mad that swedish network isnt broadcasting Miss Universe this year!!!

I will try to see it livestreaming or on youtube day after...

Anybody knows about livestreaming?

I prefer to see the show alone-it´s 3 in morning here so no one is up-except me....

I always enjoy some good chocolate and takes note of the one I like.

eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down