PAGEANT-MANIA
Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009)

+10
Del
Fuensanta
perlas
Taxi
Antonio
barbara
bubbles
Sabiondo
Tidus
Lucky
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Empty Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009)

Post  Lucky Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:20 am

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Mexico2cm3

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Mexico1ai2

Last edited by Lucky on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Empty Re: Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009)

Post  Tidus Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:31 am

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 2u4od8h

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Empty Re: Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009)

Post  Lucky Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:32 am

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 530_080921012301603
Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 530_080921012301611
Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 11lb0
Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 12qd0
Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 13oe8
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:39 am

in my planet we`d crown her inmediately! alien

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:36 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:in my planet we`d crown her inmediately! alien

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MR EDO!!!!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:49 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:in my planet we`d crown her inmediately! alien

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MR EDO!!!!!!

:-107--: :-107--: -101--

Back to top Go down

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Empty MISS MEXICO WORLD 2009 - PERLA BELTRÁN

Post  Anonymní Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:16 am

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 530080919211717196sx4

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 530080919211717199za6

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 530080919211717200lf3

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 530080919211729211mr9

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) 530080919211729212gg0

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 pm

many have high hopes for her in MW NEXT YEAR....SHE STILL NEEDS TO GROW ON ME THOUGH BEFORE I CAN TELL ANYTING. BUT THERE IS NO DOUBT SHE WILL COME DOWN STRONG.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:05 pm

TIDUS wrote:many have high hopes for her in MW NEXT YEAR....SHE STILL NEEDS TO GROW ON ME THOUGH BEFORE I CAN TELL ANYTING. BUT THERE IS NO DOUBT SHE WILL COME DOWN STRONG.

She will comp. on Reinado del Cafe 2008 in Manizales, Colombia in the next January of 2008..¡¡¡
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:11 pm

and question.....if she wins......can she compete in MW?????I DONT WANT ANOTHER LAURA FOR THIS YEAR WHO SHE CANT GO TO INTERNATIONAL.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:18 pm

TIDUS wrote:and question.....if she wins......can she compete in MW?????I DONT WANT ANOTHER LAURA FOR THIS YEAR WHO SHE CANT GO TO INTERNATIONAL.

Of course she will competing on MW, Alice Panakinian won this titule 3 months before go for Miss Universe 2006.
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
TIDUS wrote:and question.....if she wins......can she compete in MW?????I DONT WANT ANOTHER LAURA FOR THIS YEAR WHO SHE CANT GO TO INTERNATIONAL.

Of course she will competing on MW, Alice Panakinian won this titule 3 months before go for Miss Universe 2006.

GREAT SABI!!!!! IM RELEAVED!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:14 pm

I think that Lupita knows what she is doing. She is sending the girls to other pageants as part of her preparation to the grand slam pageants. Here in Mexico they´re saying that Laura will go to Miss International and being honest I think that Lupita would never send the girls to small pageants if she knows that they couldn´t participate in the big ones in the future. So I am so happy that Lupita is sending them as part of their preparation. Wink

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:16 pm

EDDY wrote:I think that Lupita knows what she is doing. She is sending the girls to other pageants as part of her preparation to the grand slam pageants. Here in Mexico they´re saying that Laura will go to Miss International and being honest I think that Lupita would never send the girls to small pageants if she knows that they couldn´t participate in the big ones in the future. So I am so happy that Lupita is sending them as part of their preparation. Wink

thats really good news!!!! i wanted to see laura in Miss International. After her win i was afraid that aint gonna happen. and its as u said gaining experience.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 pm

TIDUS wrote:
EDDY wrote:I think that Lupita knows what she is doing. She is sending the girls to other pageants as part of her preparation to the grand slam pageants. Here in Mexico they´re saying that Laura will go to Miss International and being honest I think that Lupita would never send the girls to small pageants if she knows that they couldn´t participate in the big ones in the future. So I am so happy that Lupita is sending them as part of their preparation. Wink

thats really good news!!!! i wanted to see laura in Miss International. After her win i was afraid that aint gonna happen. and its as u said gaining experience.

I hope to see her too in Miss International, I trust in Lupita and her vision, so I want to be confident that Laura will compete in Miss International Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:55 pm

:-HBM-:
IT´S CONFIRMED, IT´S CONFIRMED

I´ve just read an interview with Laura Zúñiga in her arrival to her natal city Culiacán and she said that she will go next year for the Miss International crown in October. She said that in the next month she will recieve the crown of Miss Mexico International in a small and closed ceremony as it happened with Lorenza.

GO LAURA..... YOU WILL ROCK JAPAN !!! Wink Wink Wink

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Pbrclf5

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Pbrc2pm4

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Pbrc4zl9

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Pbrc8in9

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Pbrc7rb4

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Pbrc5ni9

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Pbrc6rz2

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:59 pm

EDDY wrote::-HBM-:

I´ve just read an interview with Laura Zúñiga in her arrival to her natal city Culiacán and she said that she will go next year for the Miss International crown in October. She said that in the next month she will recieve the crown of Miss Mexico International in a small and closed ceremony as it happened with Lorenza.

superb news Lalo!!!!!!!!!! go Laura!!!

ps: pls explain to me and to others that also wonder about it, why Miss Mexico International gets crowned in another ceremony and not on Nuestra Belleza Mexico where also Miss Mexico Mundo is Crowned.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:41 am

TIDUS wrote:

ps: pls explain to me and to others that also wonder about it, why Miss Mexico International gets crowned in another ceremony and not on Nuestra Belleza Mexico where also Miss Mexico Mundo is Crowned.

This is a question that the whole country has too.... I truly don´t know and I don´t understand why !!!! But the important thing is that soon she will going to recieve her crown and sash Smile Smile Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:47 am

EDDY wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

This is a question that the whole country has too.... I truly don´t know and I don´t understand why !!!! But the important thing is that soon she will going to recieve her crown and sash Smile Smile Smile

well yeah!!!!!! congrats once again ! Very Happy

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Perla Judith Beltrán Acosta (MEXICO World 2009) Empty GUAPISIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post  Anonymní Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:34 am

:-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--:

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:29 am

LALO, ONE LITTLE IRD TOLD ME PERLA BELTRAN IS A NATURAL BLOND BUT SHE DYE BLACK. CAN YOU CONFIRM PLEASE. IN MY PLANET WE ARE WONDERING IF THIS IS TRUTH OR NOT.
Question

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:47 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:LALO, ONE LITTLE IRD TOLD ME PERLA BELTRAN IS A NATURAL BLOND BUT SHE DYE BLACK. CAN YOU CONFIRM PLEASE. IN MY PLANET WE ARE WONDERING IF THIS IS TRUTH OR NOT.
Question

she is as a natural blonde as i am!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:51 am

TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:LALO, ONE LITTLE IRD TOLD ME PERLA BELTRAN IS A NATURAL BLOND BUT SHE DYE BLACK. CAN YOU CONFIRM PLEASE. IN MY PLANET WE ARE WONDERING IF THIS IS TRUTH OR NOT.
Question

she is as a natural blonde as i am!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

XAXAXAXAXXA, TIDUS... ARE YOU A BLONDE BEAR OR SOMETHING? LISTEN CAREFULLY : PERLA BELTRAN PROBABLY IS A SINALOAN BLONDE. bounce

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Question

Il

XAXAXAXAXXA, TIDUS... ARE YOU A BLONDE BEAR OR SOMETHING? LISTEN CAREFULLY : PERLA BELTRAN PROBABLY IS A SINALOAN BLONDE. bounce

hahahaha a blonde bear of the greek woods!!!!!!!

i want proof mr Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next