PAGEANT-MANIA
Zachary Quinto Announced "I'm A Gay Man!" 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Zachary Quinto Announced "I'm A Gay Man!" 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary Quinto Announced "I'm A Gay Man!"

Go down

Zachary Quinto Announced "I'm A Gay Man!" Empty Zachary Quinto Announced "I'm A Gay Man!"

Post  bonner Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:26 am

The Star Trek star, Zachary Quinto referred to himself as a "gay man" in an interview with New York Magazine as he was quoted saying "At the same time, as a gay man, it made me feel like there's still so much work to be done, and there's still so many things that need to be looked at and addressed."
Zachary Quinto Announced "I'm A Gay Man!" Zacharyquinto

The 34-year old actor who is most notable for playing Sylar in TV series, Heroes and as Spock in the Star Trek movie (2009) expressed his eye-opening experience with the magazine after his 8-month New York stage play performance in the revival of Angels In America. Zachary told the NYMag that "most challenging thing I've ever done as an actor, and the most rewarding.", as he pertains to the stage experience.

Zachary had long refused to comment about his sexuality but when the interview wheeled on legalizing gay marriages and the suicide of a bullied gay teen Jamey Rodemeyer, the actor was quoted saying "Where's this disparity coming from, and why can't we as a culture and society dig deeper to examine that? We're terrified of facing ourselves."

Zachary Quinto appears currently on American Horror Story TV series as Chad and will reprise his role as Spock in an untitled Star Trek sequel for 2012 release.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 118224
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down