PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final

2 posters

Go down

Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final Empty Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final

Post  bonner Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:30 am

Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final Earth_telecast-600x221

Miss Earth 2011 will be telecast to some 25 countries on StarWorld on Monday, December 4, one day after the final event. Filipinos can see it live on VHD, Sunday, December 3.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final Empty Re: Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final

Post  eja Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:27 am

Is it possible to see a live-streaming via internet?

Last year the official site streamed the show-right?

What´s the time in Sweden/europe for live-streaming?

eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final Empty Re: Miss Earth 2011: StarWorld will show it one day after the final

Post  bonner Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Ill post Livestream if i find one..i dont have any idea what time here in the philippines and what channel. since we dont have a cable and were not watching on tv lol Laughing Laughing Laughing , But the thing i know is that ABS Cbn will not cover the pageant live...I heard Star World will telecast 1 day after the pageant..and i read that Channel V will telecast it live..im confused! so which is which? i think channel V is a music tv program..thats why i need to clarify things first and post the livestream if there is available Very Happy
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down