PAGEANT-MANIA
Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012)

+25
marievause
NiKa
joanna5151
neverland
przemek
dakkudaddy
richard321
Hepzzz
Del
Jirka
JEANP
Juli
silke_
reyna_USA
darkvindak
Anja
Lucky
Venezuelanbeauty
kleftokotou
Santuzzo
scotty2hotty
bonner
Yspaden
Cyly
Wojtek
29 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 Empty Re: Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012)

Post  Wojtek Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:33 pm

NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:.....

For sure not from online voting, cuz it was Philippines. Smile
She was not a Trump card either, he pics his business partners etc, that's not the case with Poland!
She earned her placement with her looks and performance and if all judges werenot non Europeans she would have gone further!

I would be satisfied the most if the reason why she made into the TOP was her Preliminary presentation, because it would confirm that Marcelina was a real stand-out there and give hope that if a girl is a full package (beauty + personality), she can be successful in MU, even with the weak sash factor. Marcelina is a great prove that it's really possible Wink

Anyway I hope that Marcelina will be send to MI or ME next year Smile

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 Empty Re: Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012)

Post  NiKa Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

She was not a Trump card either, he pics his business partners etc, that's not the case with Poland!
She earned her placement with her looks and performance and if all judges werenot non Europeans she would have gone further!

I would be satisfied the most if the reason why she made into the TOP was her Preliminary presentation, because it would confirm that Marcelina was a real stand-out there and give hope that if a girl is a full package (beauty + personality), she can be successful in MU, even with the weak sash factor. Marcelina is a great prove that it's really possible Wink

I have no doubts about it! Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 569448 I think that MI would be better for her (higher chances for a success) because in ME they won't crown another blonde beauty second year in a row Wink

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:44 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

I have no doubts about it! Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 569448 I think that MI would be better for her (higher chances for a success) because in ME they won't crown another blonde beauty second year in a row Wink

Well, maybe at ME she doesn't have chances to win because she's blond but some other crown in top 4? why not? Wink But I prefer MI too for her

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Wojtek wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:Wojtek! I thought of you last night when Poland was called! So happy that she placed and wish she went further, but maybe this signals a good period for Poland at Miss Universe! Well done and congrats to her!

I was happy to the max! Almost cried like some my polish friends Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 49338 I just hope that Office of Miss Polonia will not rest on one's laurels after this year and they will be motivated to do their best for another successes at MU Smile

I cried actually and was extremely happy at the same time Very Happy Amazing and exceptional feeling. I think that next year Poland won't repat this year success for sure, simply because any of the girls from this year batch is such stunning and complete like Marcelina unfortunately No

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:03 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:Wojtek! I thought of you last night when Poland was called! So happy that she placed and wish she went further, but maybe this signals a good period for Poland at Miss Universe! Well done and congrats to her!

I was happy to the max! Almost cried like some my polish friends Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 49338 I just hope that Office of Miss Polonia will not rest on one's laurels after this year and they will be motivated to do their best for another successes at MU Smile

I cried actually and was extremely happy at the same time Very Happy Amazing and exceptional feeling. I think that next year Poland won't repat this year success for sure, simply because any of the girls from this year batch is such stunning and complete like Marcelina unfortunately No

Presently Paulina Mroz is beautifull and wit th right style she can penetrate I think.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:24 pm

JEANP wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Presently Paulina Mroz is beautifull and wit th right style she can penetrate I think.

I doubt it No Poland has to send a real STUNNER, a total package girl to think of any success in MU, because the beauty factor is the only way for our representatives to be noticed there. We can't count on Trump's wild card or internet voting victory like some other countries. Last year Marcelina was a hot favourite for Polish beauty pagenats' fans since the very beginning. From the first time I saw her I was sure that' she's the one, a clear stand out. She has everything to shine - stunning beauty, inteligence and great personality. This year the level of the girls is quite average. There are some pretty girls, but not with the potencial for the TOP16 of MU. None of them can't compare with Marcelina and that's the sad true Neutral As for Paulina Mróz - I have to disagree with you Razz Imho she's one of the worst candidates this year, absolutely not my type at all...No

Last edited by NiKa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Photo from the MU after party. Marcelina with the director of MU licensing - Anette Cammer Wink

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 281790_10151327824407847_544831826_n

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Marcelina during the final of MU 2012 Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 2162830475Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 2162830475Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 2162830475

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 860360Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 860360Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 860360

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:35 pm

I love her reaction after the moment when she was called to the TOP16 Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 413379 She was definitely the most surprised and happy semifinalist this year Smile Her facial expression was just priceless I love you Quoting her own words: "These are the moments worth living for (...)" Wink She was the only one who really looked like she didn't expect to get into the TOP, the rest of the girls didn't show any emotion (maybe Hungary did) like if it was obvious that they're gonna make it. Besides, Marcelina was pretty confident and natural on the runway and her catwalk was really good Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 2934693165 And that cute wink to the camera was so in her style Very Happy Great performance Marcel! Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 2582140368

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas876 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 am

I was so shocked to see her advancing into the Top 16, I felt that she would be another wasted Polish beauty. It is sad she didn't advance further but we can't blame South Africa, the bitch is gorgeous and much more than Australia who did the TOP 5 I don't know how.

Thomas876
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 241
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss France.
Favourite Miss : FRENCH : Virginie Déchenaud, Delphine Wespsier, Christiane Martel, Denise Perrier, Clémence Oleksy, Chloé Mortaud, Analisa Kebaili, Solène Froment, Hinarani de Longeaux, Laetizia Penmellen, Flora Coquerel, Camille Cerf, Alicia Aylies, Maëva Coucke, Ophély Mézino, Amandine Petit, Diane Leyre and Iris Mittenaere.

OTHERS : Alena Shishkova, Nadine Ames, Janine Tugonon, Melinda Bam, Ximena Javarette, Iliana Papageorgiou, Maria Tsagaraki, Jade Kelsall, Mary Margaret McCord, Olga Storozhenko, Amy Willerton, Marta Stepien, Karishma Ramdev, Janick Maceta, Oxana Rivera and Ashley Ann Carino.
Registration date : 2012-06-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:27 am

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 Bad81c7f5ec71be2659f5f697d62cb62,21,1
Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 273261059Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 273261059Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 273261059Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 273261059

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Santuzzo Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:29 am

I was so shockingly glad to see this beauty advancing to the top 16! Marcelina must have made it by herself, you all can see how truly divine her preliminary performance was Smile IMO, should've made the top 10 too.
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2642
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe
Registration date : 2010-01-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:49 am

Very Happy
Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 560766_464201560307002_1499437674_n

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas876 Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:10 pm

She was 6th in my ranking after SS competition.

Thomas876
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 241
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss France.
Favourite Miss : FRENCH : Virginie Déchenaud, Delphine Wespsier, Christiane Martel, Denise Perrier, Clémence Oleksy, Chloé Mortaud, Analisa Kebaili, Solène Froment, Hinarani de Longeaux, Laetizia Penmellen, Flora Coquerel, Camille Cerf, Alicia Aylies, Maëva Coucke, Ophély Mézino, Amandine Petit, Diane Leyre and Iris Mittenaere.

OTHERS : Alena Shishkova, Nadine Ames, Janine Tugonon, Melinda Bam, Ximena Javarette, Iliana Papageorgiou, Maria Tsagaraki, Jade Kelsall, Mary Margaret McCord, Olga Storozhenko, Amy Willerton, Marta Stepien, Karishma Ramdev, Janick Maceta, Oxana Rivera and Ashley Ann Carino.
Registration date : 2012-06-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Merry Christmas from Marcelina! santa

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 293972_10151334810677847_1944738955_n

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:10 am

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 297627_453393698031252_1938880961_n

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 am

What a smile I love you

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 634903909148083462

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:49 am

I'm waiting for finally some interview with Marcelina after MU! I thought there will be lauder about her success Neutral

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:51 am

Wojtek wrote:I'm waiting for finally some interview with Marcelina after MU! I thought there will be lauder about her success Neutral

Me too! bounce I was also expecting that Polish media will put much more attention on Marcelina's success, but BMP need to publicize that information more and make these people realize how important and significant moment for Poland's history in beauty pageants it was ... Neutral Unfortunately Polish media and press have a zero knowledge about beauty pageants and their hierarchy of importance, so only a victory counts like a success worth to mention for them... Rolling Eyes Weronika is a good example - her success was widely commented in media and press and she gave a lot of interviews, only because of one reason - she WON her pageant and even if it was just a minor one, it doesn't matter for the press, because they don't have a clue which pageants are the most prestigious. She got the crown and the title of the international beauty queen and that's the most important fact for them. I suspect that if she would place as one of the runners-up, it wouldn't be any note about her success... I'm pretty sure about that Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 3028978830 Oh well, that's the way it is in our beautiful country... Rolling Eyes

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:51 am

Marcelina and Francys Smile

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 379448_10151406564909458_1993715701_n

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm not sure if it was posted here already, so here you have a link to interview with Marcelina for The Ideal Beauty Smile

http://www.theidealbeauty.info/interviews/2012/marcelina-zawadzka/

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Marcelina's interview for a CHI Smile

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Marcelina Zawadzka (POLAND UNIVERSE 2012) - Page 18 407407_448540141873522_1085075864_n

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 am

NiKa wrote:
Marcelina's interview for a CHI Smile

yeah yeah Very Happy Great in her is that she don't stop talking even if she's doing mistakes or repeats itself Very Happy

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 pm

kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next