PAGEANT-MANIA
Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant??? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant??? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant???

5 posters

Go down

Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant??? Empty Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant???

Post  bonner Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Me I believe it was my mother....

I remember when i was around 5 or 6 years old?? im always with my mom...

She love beauty pageant too so every time she watch pageants in our barangay, town, province (good thing we are in the capital of our province so we can able to watch it) Im always with my mom...

And i remember myself watching Miss Bayombong 1997 (Pageant in our Town during our fiesta) alone , i was about 7 years old that time, good thing our town hall is just near at home

Then until my sister joined beauty pageant... My Brother joined too in male pageant.. My Mom and Grandma also part of the her majesty queen (Money contest) and im always there

Until my mom leave us to work abroad when my dad passed away, im 8 years old that time

Then my passion about pageant continues... specially when internet is now available in our town during my high school days

I always searching beauty pageants..and focusing in Miss Universe.. writing all winners.. etc

And i easily memorized it until im now the one competing in beauty pageant and start visiting pageant forums in 2006 which i never post anything Razz I just read and read and love to read pageant updates and related things about pageants Very Happy

Me during Her Majesty tradition
Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant??? 44665_1577325158916_1409234309_1545586_1623638_n

Last edited by bonner on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant??? Empty Re: Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant???

Post  reyna_USA Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:29 pm

I really do not remember.
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant??? Empty Re: Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant???

Post  scotty2hotty Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:52 pm

I remember being at my grandmother's house and watching them, especially Miss USA and Miss Universe. We never got into the Miss America pageant as it was on for like 3 and a half hours due to the talent competition. During Miss Universe, we would always cheer for Miss Germany and Miss USA. I guess I like to watch them as it reminds me of happy summers at my grandmother's house.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Scotty: I remember in the other forum I almost see your Handsome avatar in almost every thread.. Razz when i dont know still how to post in pageant forums Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 pm

FOR ME IT WAS THE INDIAN MEDIA . MY PARENTS MADE ME READ NEWSPAPER EVERY MORNING SINCE PAST 13 YEARS AND THAT TIME MISS INDIA WERE WINNING BIG INTERNATIONAL PAGEANTS AND MISS INDIA WERE HIGHLY RESPECTED AND COVERED PAGEANT BY THE ELECTRONIC AND PRINT MEDIA THAT'S HOW I STARTED FOLLOWING PAGEANTS . IF YOU ASK ANY INDIAN ABOUT IT I'M SURE YOU WILL GT THE SAME ANSWER

Who Influence you to Love Beauty Pageant??? Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4664
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:29 am

I remember when I was a kid and I watched beauty pageants in tv together with my mom. She's not such a fan as me, but she likes to watch it. In 2004 I fell in love with MW and in 2008 I fell in love with MU, cuz I enjoyed very much those editions. Smile
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down