PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

2 posters

Go down

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Empty Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

Post  Del Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:05 am

MGC, the official organizer of the Miss Germany contest, will organize the Miss Earth Germany contest this year again!

The voting for the 18 finalists has already started. The voting will be open until October 1st. Date and place of the final have not been published yet. The winner will represent Germany at this year's Miss Earth pageant this November in the Philippines. Here are the 25 participants:

Natascha Jana Ulrich (19, 170cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Natascha-JanaU-01

Michelle Goldermann (21, 176cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! MichelleG-01

Sabrina Licata (23, 170cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! SabrinaL-01

Alica Cogun (24, 172cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! AliceC-01

Irina Haller (21, 183cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! IrinaH-01

Nataly Schaefer (25, 174cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! NatalyS-01

Kathinka Faustka (21, 168cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! KathinkaF-01

Sabrina-Nathalie Reitz (22, 175cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Sabrina-NathalieR-01

Sarah Greschitza (19, 174cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! SarahG-01

Jenny Paic (25, 173cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! JennyP-01

Julia Jonas (18, 170cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! JuliaJ-01

Nadia Banat (20, 170cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! NadiaB-02

Kamila Krawczyk (21, 177cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! KamilaK-01

Henriette Hoemke (25, 178cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! HenrietteH-01

Jacqueline Hoh (21, 174cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! JacquelineH-01

Sarah Evers (21, 176cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! SarahE-02

Felica-Elisa Feltes (21, 172cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Felica-ElisaF-01

Kristina Schmidt (20, 170cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! KristinaS-02

Giulia Moeckel (20, 173cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! GiuliaM-02

Janine-Alayce Kolberg (23, 172cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Janine-AlayceK-01

Maren Klein (21, 170cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! MarenK-01

Sinah Dully (22, 176cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 417391_474408055917130_1848649387_n

Janina Rath (21, 173cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! JaninaR-01

Nel-Linda Zublewitz (19, 176cm)

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Nel-LindaZ-01


Last edited by Del on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Empty Re: Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

Post  NiKa Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am

Michelle Goldermann or Sabrina Licata ftw! Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 2934693165
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6089
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Empty Re: Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

Post  Del Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:12 am

15 finalists have been selected! Online users have now the possibility to vote their favorite contestant, the winner of this voting will be crowned Miss Earth Germany 2012! Voting will be closed on October 8th. If you want to help to find the best representative for Germany to Miss Earth 2012 and cast your vote, follow this link: http://www.missgermany.de/voting/miss-earth-finalvoting/

the 15 finalists are (current order of users' preference):

Maren Klein

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! MarenK-01

Nel-Linda Zublewitz

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Nel-LindaZ-01

Nataly Schäfer

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! NatalyS-01

Jenny Paic

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! JennyP-01

Jacqueline Hoh

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! JacquelineH-01

Irina Haller

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! IrinaH-01

Natascha Jana Ulrich

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Natascha-JanaU-01

Sarah Greschitza

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! SarahG-01

Kristina Schmidt

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! KristinaS-01

Sinah Dully

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! SinahD-02

Kathinka Ramona Faustka

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! KathinkaF-01

Nadia Banat

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! NadiaB-01

Sarah Evers

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! SarahE-01

Julia Jonas

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! JuliaJ-01


Last edited by Del on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Empty Re: Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

Post  NiKa Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 pm

I'm very disappointed to see that none of my fav girls make it to the final...Shocked Rolling Eyes What a strong pity that German voters had wasted such a beautiful ladies...Neutral Oh well, for that moment Nel-Linda Zublewitz is the one and only deserving candidate for me, so you still have a chance Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 288487134 Just please, make the right choice this time...Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 1327729662
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6089
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Empty Re: Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

Post  Del Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:46 pm

NiKa wrote:I'm very disappointed to see that none of my fav girls make it to the final...Shocked Rolling Eyes What a strong pity that German voters had wasted such a beautiful ladies...Neutral Oh well, for that moment Nel-Linda Zublewitz is the one and only deserving candidate for me, so you still have a chance Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 288487134 Just please, make the right choice this time...Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 1327729662

Vote!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Empty Re: Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

Post  NiKa Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Del wrote:
NiKa wrote:I'm very disappointed to see that none of my fav girls make it to the final...Shocked Rolling Eyes What a strong pity that German voters had wasted such a beautiful ladies...Neutral Oh well, for that moment Nel-Linda Zublewitz is the one and only deserving candidate for me, so you still have a chance Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 288487134 Just please, make the right choice this time...Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 1327729662

Vote!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I've already done it Razz Wink Am I wrong or Nel-Linda is in 2nd place right now? Smile
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6089
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Empty Re: Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

Post  Del Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:58 pm

NiKa wrote:
Del wrote:
NiKa wrote:I'm very disappointed to see that none of my fav girls make it to the final...Shocked Rolling Eyes What a strong pity that German voters had wasted such a beautiful ladies...Neutral Oh well, for that moment Nel-Linda Zublewitz is the one and only deserving candidate for me, so you still have a chance Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 288487134 Just please, make the right choice this time...Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! 1327729662

Vote!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I've already done it Razz Wink Am I wrong or Nel-Linda is in 2nd place right now? Smile

Nel-Linda is still 2nd, yes...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Empty Re: Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

Post  Del Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:00 pm

RESULTS:

Miss Earth Germany 2012: Nel Linda Zublewitz

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! RTEmagicC_Miss-Earth-Finalvoting-Siegerin-1.jpg

2. Maren Klein

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! RTEmagicC_Miss-Earth-Finalvoting-Siegerin-2.jpg

3. Jenny Paic

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! RTEmagicC_Miss-Earth-Finalvoting-Siegerin-3.jpg

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won! Empty Re: Road to Miss Earth Germany 2012 - Nel Linda Zublewitz won!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum