PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!)

+37
EllE
Pixie Hollow
Princess Engla
Mana
Capri
etienne cournand
cloud9
Didana Acivakuk
newguyhere
neverland
SpectorX
Emilie
handsomeboy10098
richard321
Sammul Doan
Naet
dakkudaddy
Pavlina
bestman
darkvindak
Lucky
Jirka
Esther
Del
scotty2hotty
Likok
Milka
JEANP
eja
Canuck1986
sandra mavro
Wojtek
reyna_USA
kleftokotou
NiKa
Cyly
bonner
41 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 Empty Re: MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!)

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 pm

reyna_USA wrote:Hmm!! Mexico for me is the best and most beautiful Latina in this competition, could it be a repeat for them again? I mean twice Mexico has won the crown and it was in Vegas, so Karina also has to wear a red dress in the final night like Lupita and Ximena did. -105--

Still I am rooting for an European this year, but I am keeping an eye on Mexico, we'll see.
I was thinking the same thing! It's the only Latina I would not mind see winning the title...and El-Salvador and perhaps Colombia!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 Empty Re: MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!)

Post  reyna_USA Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:What about the comments of Miss Poland's boyfriend on Facebook? MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 739967

ms poland and her boyfriend are two separate entity, of which i firmly believe and hopeful that they will judge them in their own individuality..go ms.poland..
I just hope so... Smile

He says that it wasn't him, but the hacker... but who knows what's the truth. Sad If it's he I would kill him Mad I'm pissed at this situation!
Whatever it was, Marcelina doesn't need this now, I just hope to see her in the top-16 without any problems. And if it was true I do not like it at all.

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:00 pm

I do not see Mexico as Miss Universe, but I'm hoping to win contestant from Europe, I think it's the Czech Republic until unless from Asia,then the Philippines
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:What about the comments of Miss Poland's boyfriend on Facebook? MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 739967

ms poland and her boyfriend are two separate entity, of which i firmly believe and hopeful that they will judge them in their own individuality..go ms.poland..
I just hope so... Smile

He says that it wasn't him, but the hacker... but who knows what's the truth. Sad If it's he I would kill him Mad I'm pissed at this situation!
Whatever it was, Marcelina doesn't need this now, I just hope to see her in the top-16 without any problems. And if it was true I do not like it at all.

I really hope so too Sad It's horrible whoever wrote this! No

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:17 pm

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 18098_4502048102496_1501327398_n
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 401619_4502044502406_1511321212_n

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:

I just hope so... Smile

what her boyfriend or whoever said?
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:46 pm

It's strange...everytime there is a strong European something comes up and the latinos seem to make the most of it!! I remember the issue with miss France in 2001! The poor girl's shoulder was paralyzed because of the stress! Suspect
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:49 pm

darkvindak wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:

I just hope so... Smile

On his facebook was written in polish "Vote for Marcelina! Some Monkey from Congo can't win" silent

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Esther wrote:..... I think it's the Czech Republic until unless from Asia,then the Philippines
Her posture is horrible, she always has this expression on her face that make her look so cheap! Embarassed
I can't imagine her winning, she did not deserve her national title and she definately does not deserve MU!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:05 pm

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 29607_228225040644557_333167886_n
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 29 73222_228225007311227_1701583633_n
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

kleftokotou wrote:It's strange...everytime there is a strong European something comes up and the latinos seem to make the most of it!! I remember the issue with miss France in 2001! The poor girl's shoulder was paralyzed because of the stress! Suspect
I do not think this was the latinos and because there are or aren't any strong contestants of any continent, the reigning MU is from Africa and the Congo is in Africa... This is spread worldwide and whoever did this was not nice @ all. Beauty comes in many colors and shapes.
And I personally admire the beaury in every corner of the world. Smile

Last edited by reyna_USA on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

After this few days my though about strongest girls:
Europe: Ukraine and Russia (only problem for Russia is that she didn't place in stupid MW) -* this 2 girls have all body + beauty + catwalk
Latinas: Colombia and Mexico
Asia and Oceania: Australia Vietnam and Philippines
Africa: mmm maybe Angola
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Esther wrote:..... I think it's the Czech Republic until unless from Asia,then the Philippines
Her posture is horrible, she always has this expression on her face that make her look so cheap! Embarassed
I can't imagine her winning, she did not deserve her national title and she definately does not deserve MU!!

I also do not like the Czech Republic, but simply choose not from anyone... -42r2-y
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:12 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
I can't imagine her winning,

Agree with you Chrysa! I don't like her expression at all! No But this is Czech Rep, I won't be surprised if she will be in the top 5

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 pm

darkvindak wrote:After this few days my though about strongest girls:
Europe: Ukraine and Russia (only problem for Russia is that she didn't place in stupid MW) -* this 2 girls have all body + beauty + catwalk

Really? I don't find them strong at all, there are much better Europeans than them IMO

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:14 pm

reyna_USA wrote:... This is spread worldwide and whoever did this was not nice @ all. Beauty comes in many colors and shapes.[/size]

I agree, especially the shape part Laughing
Marcelina does not strike to me like the kind of girl that would have such a stupid boyfriend!!!! If his account was hacked...poor guy...if not, he does not deserve her!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Wojtek wrote:...
Agree with you Chrysa! I don't like her expression at all! No But this is Czech Rep, I won't be surprised if she will be in the top 5
I hope not, she does not seem bright enough to do that well, she will propably be in the top 16...and that's it!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:

I just hope so... Smile

On his facebook was written in polish "Vote for Marcelina! Some Monkey from Congo can't win" silent

so how is that everyone find out that? hmm, anyway that are not her but his words, so it is not matter
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:18 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:... This is spread worldwide and whoever did this was not nice @ all. Beauty comes in many colors and shapes.[/size]

I agree, especially the shape part Laughing

lol! Wink

Last edited by reyna_USA on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:18 pm

And huge teeth that scare me!!! affraid

kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm

darkvindak wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:

I just hope so... Smile

so how is that everyone find out that? hmm, anyway that are not her but his words, so it is not matter

Polish media finds out everything. They only waiting for some news like this one

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Wojtek wrote:

Really? I don't find them strong at all, there are much better Europeans than them IMO

Who for example? Czech R. is gorgeous but I think that her nose is a problem, top 15 is ok for her but top 5 I don't think so, although I wouldn't have nothing against that because I like her. Poland is nice but sash factor ...Netherlands is boring and short...
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:23 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
And huge teeth that scare me!!! affraid
I guess that tastes differ for me they both looks like princess
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:26 pm

darkvindak wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Who for example? Czech R. is gorgeous but I think that her nose is a problem, top 15 is ok for her but top 5 I don't think so, although I wouldn't have nothing against that because I like her. Poland is nice but sash factor ...Netherlands is boring and short...

Especially Ukraine, who is one of the weakest IMO and remind me of characters from Wallace & Gromit movies Very Happy , Russia has pretty face. I find France, Croatia, Poland, Germany, Kosovo really deserving.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Wojtek wrote:....

Polish media finds out everything. They only waiting for some news like this one
Media in general, look what happened in UK yesterday!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next