PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Tourism Queen International 2005- Nikoleta Ralli 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Tourism Queen International 2005- Nikoleta Ralli 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Tourism Queen International 2005- Nikoleta Ralli

3 posters

Go down

Miss Tourism Queen International 2005- Nikoleta Ralli Empty Miss Tourism Queen International 2005- Nikoleta Ralli

Post  Tidus Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:01 am

Nikoleta Ralli won the Miss Tourism Queen International 2005 pageant in Hangzhou, China on July 2, 2005 representing her home nation of Greece. She was the second ever Miss Tourism Queen International. She is one of two Miss Tourism Queen International winners to not have won or placed for a special award at the pageant.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Tourism Queen International 2005- Nikoleta Ralli Empty Re: Miss Tourism Queen International 2005- Nikoleta Ralli

Post  Tidus Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:05 am

her latest appearance. she is currently acting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Tourism Queen International 2005- Nikoleta Ralli Empty Re: Miss Tourism Queen International 2005- Nikoleta Ralli

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:40 am

She´s so beautiful but the thing that impressed me the most are her "girls" LOL LOL LOL..... I think that straight guys get crazy with het !!! :-334-:

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:43 am

EDDY wrote:She´s so beautiful but the thing that impressed me the most are her "girls" LOL LOL LOL..... I think that straight guys get crazy with het !!! :-334-:

OK GIVETHE NAIVE GREEK THE INFO......WHAT ARE THE "GIRLS"???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:01 am

TIDUS wrote:
EDDY wrote:She´s so beautiful but the thing that impressed me the most are her "girls" LOL LOL LOL..... I think that straight guys get crazy with het !!! :-334-:

OK GIVETHE NAIVE GREEK THE INFO......WHAT ARE THE "GIRLS"???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL LOL LOL.... maybe this will help you.... "THE TWO GIRLS" ..... LOL LOL LOL lol!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:03 am

EDDY wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

LOL LOL LOL.... maybe this will help you.... "THE TWO GIRLS" ..... LOL LOL LOL lol!

LOL........OK OK......ITS THE FACT THAT I HAVENT SEEN ANY OF THOSE 'LIVE' FOR CENTURIES THAT CONFUSED ME........ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:07 am

TIDUS wrote:
EDDY wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

LOL........OK OK......ITS THE FACT THAT I HAVENT SEEN ANY OF THOSE 'LIVE' FOR CENTURIES THAT CONFUSED ME........ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL LOL LOL.... well, we suffer of the same "ill"..... but they still impressed me just for knowledge !!!! LOL LOL LOL Laughing

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:10 am

EDDY wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
EDDY wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

LOL LOL LOL.... well, we suffer of the same "ill"..... but they still impressed me just for knowledge !!!! LOL LOL LOL Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
NO HONEY..................................ID BE "ILL" IF I HAD A COUPLE OF THOSE AROUND!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:13 am

TIDUS wrote:
EDDY wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
EDDY wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
NO HONEY..................................ID BE "ILL" IF I HAD A COUPLE OF THOSE AROUND!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

LOL LOL LOL ..... YOU´RE SO RIGHT.... THE BEST THING IS THAT I´M IMMUNE TO THIS "ILL".... LOL LOL LOL Wink
But heyyyyy, the important thing is that Nikoletta has two impressive "girls" Wink

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:15 am

yes she does..........!!!!!!thats why she knows what to promote!!!! all shes done from 2005 is semi nudes....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:17 am

TIDUS wrote:yes she does..........!!!!!!thats why she knows what to promote!!!! all shes done from 2005 is semi nudes....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well, but she has two good reasons to show and sell.... so let her do it to the benefit of the straights !!! lol lol lol Wink

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:25 am

EDDY wrote:
TIDUS wrote:yes she does..........!!!!!!thats why she knows what to promote!!!! all shes done from 2005 is semi nudes....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well, but she has two good reasons to show and sell.... so let her do it to the benefit of the straights !!! lol lol lol Wink

u dont wanna know the names of the sites i got those pics............. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:35 am

TIDUS wrote:
EDDY wrote:

u dont wanna know the names of the sites i got those pics............. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Don´t worry, I can imagine the sites.... you naughy greek !!! Razz LOL LO LOL

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 pm

OMG!! SHES HOT -125-y6
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:00 pm

She reminds me of Evelina Miss Greece 2001.
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down