PAGEANT-MANIA
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant

+3
kleftokotou
scotty2hotty
colombianchilean
7 posters

Go down

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Empty Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant

Post  colombianchilean Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:24 am

Hi guys Smile in my national pageant Señorita Colombia, many girls get robbed every year and we have had many hopefuls who could have one the Miss Universe crown get wasted due to politics Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad so let me ask you, who is one girl in your national pageant, that you wanted to see on the international stage so badly, but didn't get the chance too! Post as many as you'd like, their name & photos here!
I'll start with mine, in Colombia there are so many robbed beauties but nothing beats her Evil or Very Mad I still cry today because she didn't win in 2011!!!!!!!! I believe that if she won, she would've been our 2nd MU, and worst of all she wasn't even sent to Miss International Evil or Very Mad 

Melina Ramirez - Señorita Valle 2011-2012 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Senorita_valler-melina_rami
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 3045736_640px
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Melina+Ram%25C3%25ADrez+Serna+10
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 2035
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Top-model-of-the-world-melina-ramirez-colombia-2012-1
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 2037
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Melinaportada
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Sinttulojm
So who is it for your country??? Post here Smile 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1281
Favourite Pageant : MU, MW & Señorita Colombia
Favourite Miss : Paulina Vega, Taliana Vargas, Stefania Fernandez & Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2013-01-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Empty Re: Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant

Post  scotty2hotty Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:15 am

In recent years, the first to come to mind is Morgan Woolard, 1st runner up at Miss USA 2010. Miss USA 2010 (Rima Fakih) didn't place at Miss Universe, but I believe Morgan would have placed.

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Alg_resize_miss-usa_morgan-elizabeth-woolard
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Oklahoma-morgan-woolard
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 4623478056_f53477c6f3_o
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Empty Re: Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant

Post  colombianchilean Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:41 am

scotty2hotty wrote:In recent years, the first to come to mind is Morgan Woolard, 1st runner up at Miss USA 2010. Miss USA 2010 (Rima Fakih) didn't place at Miss Universe, but I believe Morgan would have placed.

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Alg_resize_miss-usa_morgan-elizabeth-woolard
She should've won that year Evil or Very Mad she could've won Miss Universe, in my opinion for USA I'd also add
Jade Kelsall
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Photographer_uploaded_2_1337771474_2012
Mary Margaret McCord
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Photographer_uploaded_2_91_0_1370308196_2013

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Favourite Miss : Paulina Vega, Taliana Vargas, Stefania Fernandez & Ximena Navarrete
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:10 am

I could right a book about robbed beuties at Star Hellas!!! I will be back soon with pics!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:21 am

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Mpetymaggira1231214_0
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Missbloom_mpeti_maggira_paidi
Βetty Maggira!! Betty is a TV persona and a show woman (a very bright and talented person with an amazing personality.She would reach the finals at MW or MU easily!)! In the mid 90's she tried to enter the Star Hellas competition! She did not make it to the final night!!!!! Question Question  MYSTERY!
PS: Her amazing looking husband comes from Corfu!I love you

Last edited by kleftokotou on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:27 am

Anastasia Peraki Greek Supermodel. She entered the competition in 2003 and was completely ignored! She went on to become one of the most successful models in Greece!

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 4432Anastasia-Peraki
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 40391dd93ab6e6f64abf3ebcb3bfc4e6_L
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 5fb1a5d640e45309a9ac94733650c763_L
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:35 am

kleftokotou wrote:Anastasia Peraki Greek Supermodel. She entered the competition in 2003 and was completely ignored! She went on to become one of the most successful models in Greece!

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 4432Anastasia-Peraki
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 40391dd93ab6e6f64abf3ebcb3bfc4e6_L
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 5fb1a5d640e45309a9ac94733650c763_L
She's gorgeous I love you I love you I love you how on earth could they ignore her Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 am

colombianchilean wrote:...
She's gorgeous I love you I love you I love you how on earth could they ignore her Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Τell me about it! You won't believe the amount of amazing women that got rejected at Ster Hellas! I don't know why  the organization makes such huge mistakes!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:44 am

Anyways, here is another one from Colombia, it wasn't as big of a robbery as Melina since the winner was very deserving that year, but this is Laura Archbold, she was Señorita San Andrés last year and was my ultimate favorite to win Señorita Colombia, I soooooo wanted to see her on the Miss Universe stage!!!! But unfortunately, due to politics & bribes, she didn't even make the Top 5!!! She's my dream girl and her robbery still breaks my heart today -fgg- if she won, I'm sure she could've gone VEEEEERRRRY far in Miss Universe, she should've been there instead of 3 of the top 5 but fortunately the winner was another one of my favorites Smile I wish she could've AT LEAST gone to an international pageant though Sad 
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 5
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Senorita_san_andres_3
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Rkzy1z
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 5
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Ff3856d08d7a7cad8dcb0881ff017aa8
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 437989010_640
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Don-juan
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 6937205871_f0fabc06fe_z
 Sad Sad Sad 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:46 am

kleftokotou wrote:
colombianchilean wrote:...
Τell me about it! You won't believe the amount of amazing women that got rejected at Ster Hellas! I don't know why  the organization makes such huge mistakes!
And I thought Señorita Colombia was the pageant where the most girls get robbed, that's so sad Sad 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:50 am

A GIF of Laura Archbold
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Laura-archbold-o

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  colombianchilean Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:50 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Mpetymaggira1231214_0
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Missbloom_mpeti_maggira_paidi
Βetty Maggira!! Betty is a TV persona and a show woman (a very bright and talented person with an amazing personality.She would reach the finals at MW or MU easily!)! In the mid 90's she tried to enter the Star Hellas competition! She did not make it to the final night!!!!! Question Question  MYSTERY!
PS: Her amazing looking husband comes from Corfu!I love you
She didn't even place???????? Shocked Shocked Shocked 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:53 am

Ioanna Papadimitriou was Miss Young Greece 1994! In 1997 she came back to try for The Star Hellas title! Guess what? She did not make it to the final 40 finalists!!!  Mad  Ioanna still works as a model in Greece and  USA!!

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 000000350615-ioanna_papadimitriou-fullsize
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfdEpNyQeBB-ieUz9d3wVSM7kt22E-eoM0d4gt-wHmAhiwU4otRobbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 000000350613-ioanna_papadimitriou-fullsize
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 000000350617-ioanna_papadimitriou-fullsize
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:54 am

In 1997 when Ioanna and Betty did not make it to the final 40 the winner of Star Hellas Competitionn was.... Elina Zisi!
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 16-12-20087-43-25
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:22 am

colombianchilean wrote:..
And I thought Señorita Colombia was the pageant where the most girls get robbed, that's so sad Sad 
I think that pageants world wide are often rigged! Rich daddys or boyfriens buying the crown for the girls. People like Osmel who want to prove themselves all the time!
I don't know what is the deal with Star Hellas, I strongly believe that it's not a matter of money here!!
I think that our national director is surrounded by ignorant people, who are obviously not his friends because true friends help you see your mistakes and correct them! Pretending that everyrhing is OK won't change anything! It's the same logic that brought my country to the current situation!

Last edited by kleftokotou on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:53 am

The most recent beauty I can think of is Athena Syrrakou,  tottaly unprepared when she entered but she def had potential!!! Fresh face, tall, amazing hair, heartwarming smile! She studies economics (for real)first in Greece and then UK (if I remember correctly), she is an accomplisted musician... she screamed miss World!!!
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 8
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 12xoros
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Sirakou2
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:07 am

kleftokotou wrote:I think that pageants world wide are often rigged! Rich daddys or boyfriens buying the crown for the girls. People lik eOsmel want to prve themselves all the time!
I don't know what is the deal with Star Hellas, I strongly believe that it's not a matter of money here!!
I think that our national director is surrounded by ignorant people, who are obviously not his friends because true friends help you see your mistakes and correct them! Pretending that everyrhing is OK won't change anything! It's the same logic that brought my country to the current situation!
I absolutely agree:-6yh-: .Our national director and his father for years did and doing their best to have beauty pageants in Greece.But there is a lot of people around them who trying to win fame or who knows what else and now we have a situation where girl's selection is hasty, without preparation and without appropriate qualifications.Neither greek tv channel no longer interested about beauty pageants.Maybe something has to change!
ovidius
ovidius
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:10 am

ovidius wrote:... greek tv channel no longer interested about beauty pageants.Maybe something has to change!
A few years back D.Kontominas wanted the Star Hellas for Alpha TV! Now that he is back at Alpha perhaps mr.Prevelakis should approach him!
Imagine....Eleni is at Alpha TV...déjà vu! -yhu- 
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  xena Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 am

kleftokotou wrote:In 1997 when Ioanna and Betty did not make it to the final 40 the winner of Star Hellas Competitionn was.... Elina Zisi!
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 16-12-20087-43-25
I remember her, she did not deserved it, but I think she was a nice and humble girl!
I did not know that Papadimitriou failed that year! OMG!!!!!!!!
I knew about Magira, she talked about it in an interview!
We have made huge mistakes! Pari Douvri, Isavella Darra, Dimitra Kostaki even Irene Skliva was second!
xena
xena
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 101
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : MARIETTA CHROUSALA, OLIVIA CULPO & JIMENA
Registration date : 2013-09-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:39 am

xena wrote:......
We have made huge mistakes! Pari Douvri, Isavella Darra, Dimitra Kostaki even Irene Skliva was second!
Oh Pari Douvri I can't find a pic of her!! Isavella deserved one of the MW or MU and Dimitra Kostaki! As for Irene she would have won MU, too! I believe it with all my heart!

Dimitra Kostaki 22 years after!!She looks better that ever!
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Aaaaaaaaa1
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant A83392f59460cfe8dc54766bd0c52ff9_L
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:59 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:In recent years, the first to come to mind is Morgan Woolard, 1st runner up at Miss USA 2010. Miss USA 2010 (Rima Fakih) didn't place at Miss Universe, but I believe Morgan would have placed.

Oh my fav in Miss USA 2010! Miss Oklahoma!!!

-126-6y 

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:02 pm

kleftokotou wrote:I could right a book about robbed beuties at Star Hellas!!! I will be back soon with pics!
hahahahah  it's the same with me, but for Serbia.
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3157
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:22 pm

I'll start with the girls from 2009

Tamara Lazic

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Tamara_lazic_111636899_900x
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Tamara-lazic-intimissimi-620x481
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 1858444F508774D70E7881

Aleksandra Stojanovic

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 601118_577813308907791_1977723963_n
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 601047_577813312241124_781854748_n
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 969883_577814185574370_2056153278_n
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3157
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Miss Tennessee 1999-Morgan High, 1st runner up at Miss USA
She performed well the night of the finals, looked great in a very unforgiving evening gown, had different short, sassy hair....only to loose to the very plain Miss New York (who failed to place at Miss Universe that year)

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Ten
Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant 1999
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:19 am

Ιn 2009 Christina Sidera entered the finals! She was the best!!
One day later she was forced to resign! Other finalists objected to her entry because she was a well-known model!
 -901t 

Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Christina%2520%252818%2529 Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Christina_08Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Christina_09Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Christina_01Robbed Beauties in Your National Pageant Christina%2520%252851%2529
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down