PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson

3 posters

Go down

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson Empty Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson

Post  Tidus Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:45 pm

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson 2zfpl69

crowned on November 9

I WONT POST ANY OF THE CONTESTANTS AS I THINK THIS IS AN EXPERIENCE I DONT WANNA MESS FOR ANYONE.

SEE FOR URSELFS IF U DARE.........................................................................

http://www.missmarylandusa.com/2009_contestants.html Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BUT I THINK Ashleigh Hunt AND Courtney Hejl ARE THE ONES TO BEAT THIS COMPLETE CHAOS OF A PAGEANT.

Last edited by TIDUS on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson Empty Re: Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson

Post  barbara Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:38 pm

oh my god! im curious who will take it! the organization must be kidding Very Happy
barbara
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson Empty Re: Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson

Post  Anonymní Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:07 pm

OHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!! What kind of pageant is this ???????? :-334-:

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:16 pm

EDDY wrote:OHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!! What kind of pageant is this ???????? :-334-:

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite from them is Miss Accident( i bet an accident).................with the glasses.......i didnt expect to see a contestant with glasses ever!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:21 pm

TIDUS wrote:
EDDY wrote:OHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!! What kind of pageant is this ???????? :-334-:

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite from them is Miss Accident( i bet an accident).................with the glasses.......i didnt expect to see a contestant with glasses ever!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

All of them are truly pageant material !!!! Ohhh yeahhh sure !!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cyclops clown pirat rabbit afro

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  barbara Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:06 pm

TIDUS wrote:

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is exactly what i said when i saw that, but do you remember miss chile at MU 05?
barbara
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:09 pm

barbara wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is exactly what i said when i saw that, but do you remember miss chile at MU 05?

RENATA yeah, but im not sure what u mean Barbara.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:16 pm

This pageant should be named MISS LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS !!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL :p

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:21 pm

EDDY wrote:This pageant should be named MISS LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS !!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL :p

actually Vero accidently named it...."Miss Pick the Worst Pageant"............lol..............Miss Accident for Maryland!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Im a devil i know...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:29 pm

Maybe we should made a poll to choose the name for this pageant... at least now we have 3.... LOL LOL LOL :p

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:31 pm

EDDY wrote:Maybe we should made a poll to choose the name for this pageant... at least now we have 3.... LOL LOL LOL :p

lol........well seriously now its so obvious all those girls wanna live the american dream....and i dont know how to feel really.....from one point u laugh and then u know what they will face and u feel sorry. anyway....i blame the blind judges who picked them.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  barbara Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:12 am

TIDUS wrote:

yeah i mean renata ruiz - she is the only beauty queen I have ever seen in glasses so far

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson 200505281242082
barbara
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  barbara Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:13 am

TIDUS wrote:
EDDY wrote:Maybe we should made a poll to choose the name for this pageant... at least now we have 3.... LOL LOL LOL :p

lol........well seriously now its so obvious all those girls wanna live the american dream....and i dont know how to feel really.....from one point u laugh and then u know what they will face and u feel sorry. anyway....i blame the blind judges who picked them.

i dont even understand how they could be picked among the contestants, are there no limits? height, WEIGHT, facial structure ... ????
barbara
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:02 pm

barbara wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

yeah i mean renata ruiz - she is the only beauty queen I have ever seen in glasses so far

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson 200505281242082

i havent seen that pic!!!!!!! thanks Barbara!!!! at least Renata looks with those fantastic.....i wish that was the case for some many of the contestants here.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:37 pm

wtf? alert alert !!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:07 pm

What's happening in Maryland? A strange epidemie that killed all beautiful girls??? HELP!!! What a Face

Who's the winner???? Very Happy

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:15 pm

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson Qqo8ip

Gabriel Carlson won................................................................................................................ Laughing Laughing cheers

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:17 pm

it seems both me and vero had selective memory on the updates of miss usa......thanks del ...i would have never looked back to update. Wink Wink Wink

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:23 pm

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson 5kirti

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Miss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson A2xezpMiss Maryland USA 2009 - Gabrielle Carlson 10efwk0

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 pm

TIDUS wrote:it seems both me and vero had selective memory on the updates of miss usa......thanks del ...i would have never looked back to update. Wink Wink Wink

The Miss USA is one of the most prestigious national pageants!!!!! How can you forget it??? Evil or Very Mad Although in this case I can understand...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:it seems both me and vero had selective memory on the updates of miss usa......thanks del ...i would have never looked back to update. Wink Wink Wink

The Miss USA is one of the most prestigious national pageants!!!!! How can you forget it??? Evil or Very Mad Although in this case I can understand...

yeah we updated it all but Maryland.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing no coincidence..... Wink

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down