PAGEANT-MANIA
R.I.P. Paul Walker 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
R.I.P. Paul Walker 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Paul Walker

5 posters

Go down

R.I.P. Paul Walker Empty R.I.P. Paul Walker

Post  scotty2hotty Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Fast and Furious star, Paul Walker dead at age 40 in an auto accident..
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20761719,00.html

Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash
UPDATED 12/01/2013 at 08:35 AM EST Originally published 11/30/2013 at 09:50 PM EST

• Facebook
  • [url=http://twitter.com/share?url=http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20761719,00.html&text=Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash]Tweet[/url]

• 0 Comments

Thanks for liking this article. Like PEOPLE on Facebook for breaking news, celebrity pictures, exclusive deals and more!

Play
PLAY
R.I.P. Paul Walker Paul-walker-300
Paul Walker
Stuart C. Wilson/Getty

R.I.P. Paul Walker Peoplecover_44x59
PEOPLE MAGAZINE R.I.P. Paul Walker Car
Subscribe for instant access to PEOPLE

Paul Walker, star of The Fast and the Furious, is dead, PEOPLE confirms.

The actor, 40, died Saturday afternoon when a car he was in crashed and exploded in Santa Clarita, Calif. The driver also was killed.

"When they arrived, deputies found the vehicle engulfed in flames," the police said in a statement. "The Los Angeles County Fire Department responded, extinguished the fire and subsequently located two victims inside the vehicle. The victims were pronounced dead at the scene."

"This is an ongoing investigation," Deputy Heischuber of the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station tells PEOPLE. "A solo car crash occurred about 3:30 p.m. in the city of Santa Clarita, on the outskirts of Valencia. A 911 call came in from a bystander."

A Tweet from Walker's verified account later read: "It's with a heavy heart that we must confirm Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident."

At the time of his death, the actor had been "attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide," according to a post on his official Facebook page. "He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences."

PHOTOS: Tributes: The Stars We've Lost in 2013

Action Star
Walker was most known for his role as Brian O'Conner in The Fast and the Furious film franchise.

The latest, Fast & Furious 7, costarring Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodiguez, Ludacris and Dwayne Johnson, had been filming this fall and is scheduled to hit theaters next summer.

The actor was born in Glendale, Calif., in 1973, and appeared on TV in Who's the Boss? and The Young and the Restless as a teen before breaking through to films such as 1999's Varsity Blues and She's All That.

RELATED: Stars Tweet Memories and Goodbyes to Paul Walker

Walker recalled his decision to take the role in Fast and the Furious to Motor Trend this year.

"Universal came to me with a newspaper article about street racing in L.A. and I was like 'Are you kidding me? I grew up doing that right off Peoria in Sun Valley,' " he said. "They asked if I wanted to do it. There wasn't even a screenplay, there was nothing, but I was like ... 'F–– yeah, I want to do it!' "

TMZ was the first to report the news of Walker's death in a car accident.

Walker is survived by a daughter, Meadow Rain, who turned 15 last month. She was at the charity car show, according to an eye witness.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Paul Walker Empty Re: R.I.P. Paul Walker

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:16 pm

I liked him very much as a actor! Sad It's very sad that he died taking part in the charity Sad 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29556
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:00 pm

R.I.P

R.I.P. Paul Walker Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4664
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:26 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:21 am

Sad 
So sad when young people die! R.I.P!!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9839
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down