PAGEANT-MANIA
Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince

4 posters

Go down

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Empty Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince

Post  scotty2hotty Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Gal Gadot was Miss Israel Universe 2004...

"Warner Bros. Pictures confirmed Wednesday that Gal Gadot has been cast to play Diana Prince, and her superhero alter ego Wonder Woman, in director Zack Snyder's upcoming Man of Steel follow-up. This marks Wonder Woman's biggest on-screen splash to date — Lynda Carter played the DC Comics superheroine on TV in the 1970s, and Adrianne Palicki starred as Diana in a Wonder Woman pilot that never made it to series. 'Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe,' Snyder said. 'We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature-film incarnation of this beloved character'..." - USA TODAY
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Empty Re: Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince

Post  scotty2hotty Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:09 am

Gadot's Three-Picture WB Deal Reportedly Includes "Wonder Woman" Solo Film
Posted: 7 hours ago | Updated: 7 hours ago

TV/Film
Albert Ching, Senior Editor

EmailPrint

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Gal-gadot-28bcd

Gal Gadot.

Following an earlier report on an Israeli entertainment show, Variety has confirmed that upcoming big-screen Wonder Woman Gal Gadot is signed to a three-picture deal with Warner Bros. Further, the trade publication reports that beyond the untitled "Man of Steel" sequel, the plan is for Gadot to reprise the role in the much-speculated "Justice League" movie and a solo "Wonder Woman" film.
The news first surfaced Wednesday with sources including Batman News reporting on the untranslated segment from "Good Evening with Gai Pines." Gadot was announced in early December as appearing as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman in the "Man of Steel" sequel, which also features Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman.
The "Man of Steel" sequel will be the first live-action appearance of Wonder Woman in a feature film, following a '70s TV series and more than 70 years as a cornerstone of DC Comics. If a Gadot-led "Wonder Woman" solo film happens, it'll be a rare instance of a feature film starring a female comic book superhero, and likely the most high-profile yet -- 1984's "Supergirl," 2004's "Catwoman" and 2005's "Elektra" were all met with disappointing box office and negative reviews.
Last week, The CW confirmed that "Amazon," an in-development project focused on Wonder Woman's early days, was not going forward at the network.
Directed by Zack Snyder and also featuring Amy Adams (Lois Lane), Diane Lane (Martha Kent), and Laurence Fishburne (Perry White), the "Man of Steel" sequel is scheduled for release on May 6, 2016.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Male

Back to top Go down

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Empty Re: Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince

Post  scotty2hotty Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Gal Gadot at San Diego Comic Con with Henry Cavill and Ben Afleck
Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince 10501838_513494562127597_1109510887354008746_n

and in the updated Wonder Woman costume
Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince 10552397_513466015463785_40684826843131714_n
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Ww-full-3eebb
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Great for her!  -ds90-  -hy6-  In your face for wasting this beautiful lady, MUO!  Twisted Evil 

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:17 pm

Gal Gadot says she did not want to win Miss Universe in 2004

scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:04 am

scotty2hotty wrote:Gal Gadot says she did not want to win Miss Universe in 2004

From my memories so many wasted beauties in MU 2004. Ukraine , Venezuela , and even our very own Maricar Balagtas 

She is more lovelier today  I love you

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince 1386182420_gal-gadot-zoom_zpsv7nizmyy
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:21 pm

I agree! She is even more beautiful now. My favorites from 2004 are Paraguay and Australia. I thought Philippines and Ukraine should've both placed that year too.
To me, Lynda Carter will always be Wonder Woman, but I am excited to see how Gal Gadot does. I already have my tickets for Batman V Superman.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:42 pm

I know life has to move on, but for me Lynda Carter will always be the original WONDER WOMAN (Diana Prince) & the most beautiful one.   Smile

Miss World United States 1972 & semi-finalist in Miss World 1972.

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince 8eed0e10

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Lynda-10

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Lynda-11

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:46 am

I saw Batman V Superman today and Gal Gadot is awesome as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:44 am

scotty2hotty wrote:I saw Batman V Superman today and Gal Gadot is awesome as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman!

I planning to watch the movie on my rest day Smile

No spoiler please Twisted Evil

HAHA! No spoilers here! When you see it, be sure and let me know your thoughts!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:41 am

Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Wonder-woman-movie-gal-gadot_zpsygyarq1u
Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Batman-v-Superman-Wonder-Woman-solo-thumb_zpsxjyhmzf8
Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Leaked-spoiler-for-wonder-woman-movie-confirms-bvs-dawn-of-justice-theories-wonder-woman-720648_zpskuhyrkzq
Former Miss Israel cast as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince Wonder-woman_zpscq3ni6dy
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:35 pm

bonner wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:I saw Batman V Superman today and Gal Gadot is awesome as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman!

I planning to watch the movie on my rest day Smile

No spoiler please Twisted Evil

HAHA! No spoilers here! When you see it, be sure and let me know your thoughts!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down