PAGEANT-MANIA
Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years. 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years. 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years.

+3
Cammie
kleftokotou
bonner
7 posters

Go down

Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years. Empty Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years.

Post  bonner Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years. 10442394_737563079615110_1259652707420778583_n

Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years.
Lubos Riha, President of DIC had a meeting with Donald Trump in Baton Rouge during the Miss USA 2014 pageant. In an agreement signed by both Riha and Trump, DIC will design the crowns for Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA for the next 10 years starting 2014.
Diamonds International Corporation (DIC), the leader in investment diamond sales in the Middle-European region and Asia.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years. Empty Re: Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years.

Post  bonner Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years. 10487385_629312083842446_587799062473644572_n
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years. Empty Re: Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years.

Post  kleftokotou Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Ιs it a Czech company???
If so Czech is def in the semis!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:07 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Ιs it a Czech company???
If so Czech is def in the semis!

And for this 10 years we will witness a Miss Universe from Czech Rep?

Remember Mikimoto crown -- Japan wear the last Mikimoto crown in 2007
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammie Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Yep Czech company. I hope it will help us, but not this year. I really do not like our girl this year. But I also don´t want czech girl win just for this, but because it´s deserving.
Cammie
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1756
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová

Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Cammie wrote:Yep Czech company. I hope it will help us, but not this year. I really do not like our girl this year. But I also don´t want czech girl win just for this, but because it´s deserving.
I like her! I think she has potential! I prefere her over any fake Latina!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammie Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:55 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Cammie wrote:Yep Czech company. I hope it will help us, but not this year. I really do not like our girl this year. But I also don´t want czech girl win just for this, but because it´s deserving.

I would of course like someone else to win than plastic latinas, just not our girl this year. There is just somethink I dont like about her, but we each have diffrent opinion Smile
Cammie
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1756
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová

Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Cammie wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

I would of course like someone else to win than plastic latinas, just not our girl this year. There is just somethink I dont like about her, but we each have diffrent opinion Smile

I agree with you! And I think it would be too obvious if Czech Republic would win this year... But hey, after Yamamay yet another sponsor from Europe. The crown is getting closer to this continent!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Del wrote:
Cammie wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

I agree with you! And I think it would be too obvious if Czech Republic would win this year... But hey, after Yamamay yet another sponsor from Europe. The crown is getting closer to this continent!

I like Gabriela but the winner? Noo, it's too much, semis is enough

Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years. Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Not sure the sponsorship would guarantee a spot in the top 15. I thought for sure Italy would place last year due to the swimsuit sponsorship. I am glad they are going with a new design for the crown. I liked the Mikimoto crown with the pearls, it was classy and unique. I don't care for the diamond nexus designs. USA crown looks like a diamond covered punch bowl.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:49 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:Not sure the sponsorship would guarantee a spot in the top 15. I thought for sure Italy would place last year due to the swimsuit sponsorship. I am glad they are going with a new design for the crown. I liked the Mikimoto crown with the pearls, it was classy and unique. I don't care for the diamond nexus designs. USA crown looks like a diamond covered punch bowl.

I think they don't start that obvious. Like with Mikimoto, Japan didn't qualify in 2002, but was runner up the next year. Then few semifinalists, a 1st runnerup and then BANG, Riyo won because she had everything the organisation was looking for.

So with Czech rep. they will probably do the same. They will "search" for the girl who can win.

So maybe this year, they won't make it. In 2015 a runnerup position. Then few semifinalists, maybe a 1st runnerup and then the big win, when they feel the girls is good enought to be Miss Universe.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Donald Trump has struck a deal with the Czech jewelry-manufacturing company to provide the new Miss Universe crown starting this year and which should extend till 2023. Lubos Riha, President of DIC, has already finalized negotiations with the Miss Universe Organization during which time he also met up with Miss Universe 2013 María Gabriela Isler (of Venezuela).

Diamonds International Corporation (DIC) will design the new Miss Universe crown for the next 10 years. 10429298_738137029577036_679400137120363372_n
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down