PAGEANT-MANIA
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Filipino (hot) Men

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Here's for Felipe Flores's fans lols
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 5ob1ms

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Infinite wrote:Here's for Felipe Flores's fans lols
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 5ob1ms
i own him already!!!lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:49 pm

juicy_fruit146 wrote:
Infinite wrote:Here's for Felipe Flores's fans lols
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 5ob1ms
i own him already!!!lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
well juicy, you gotta have to fight first against the 'veterans'.. Razz Razz :-112--: :-112--:

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  bonner on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:30 am

EDDY wrote:Darling, can you send Felipe Flores to Mexico please ???? With a red ribbon for me... just that Razz LOL LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

exchange gift eddy i will send felipe there in your home..and send to me yourself afterwards...lol Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74582
Age : 31
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:29 am

i like ANDERSON
and i like ENCHONG DEE as well...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:49 am

Infinite wrote:Craig Wing
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 334sw1cSome Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 S3gfhd
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 B7id4ySome Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Otgqw9

Craig was a neighbor of one of my aunties' in Sydney! By now, I think he already moved somewhere. I saw him during Christmas of 2001 when I visited my relatives in Sydney for the first time. They told me that he's half-Filipino!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:27 am

Yuichiro Moriyama wrote:
Infinite wrote:Craig Wing
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 334sw1cSome Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 S3gfhd
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 B7id4ySome Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Otgqw9

Craig was a neighbor of one of my aunties' in Sydney! By now, I think he already moved somewhere. I saw him during Christmas of 2001 when I visited my relatives in Sydney for the first time. They told me that he's half-Filipino!

Yes Stephen he is. He plays for NFL?( please correct me anyone) Sydney.

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:05 am

[quote="Infinite"]
Yuichiro Moriyama wrote:
Infinite wrote:Craig Wing

Craig was a neighbor of one of my aunties' in Sydney! By now, I think he already moved somewhere. I saw him during Christmas of 2001 when I visited my relatives in Sydney for the first time. They told me that he's half-Filipino!

Yes Stephen he is. He plays for NFL?( please correct me anyone) Sydney.

It was summer when I went there (December) so the Australian Rules Football was on season. Back then, I think he played for Sydney Roosters(?). Now, I have no idea of his whereabouts. Kasing edad ko yata yang si Craig!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:19 am

[quote="Yuichiro Moriyama"]
Infinite wrote:
Yuichiro Moriyama wrote:
Infinite wrote:Craig Wing

Craig was a neighbor of one of my aunties' in Sydney! By now, I think he already moved somewhere. I saw him during Christmas of 2001 when I visited my relatives in Sydney for the first time. They told me that he's half-Filipino!

Yes Stephen he is. He plays for NFL?( please correct me anyone) Sydney.

It was summer when I went there (December) so the Australian Rules Football was on season. Back then, I think he played for Sydney Roosters(?). Now, I have no idea of his whereabouts. Kasing edad ko yata yang si Craig!

Since you saw him in flesh, does he look like he is a Pinoy to you at first glance?

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 pm

[quote="Infinite"]
Yuichiro Moriyama wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Yuichiro Moriyama wrote:
Infinite wrote:Craig Wing

Craig was a neighbor of one of my aunties' in Sydney! By now, I think he already moved somewhere. I saw him during Christmas of 2001 when I visited my relatives in Sydney for the first time. They told me that he's half-Filipino!

Yes Stephen he is. He plays for NFL?( please correct me anyone) Sydney.

It was summer when I went there (December) so the Australian Rules Football was on season. Back then, I think he played for Sydney Roosters(?). Now, I have no idea of his whereabouts. Kasing edad ko yata yang si Craig!

Since you saw him in flesh, does he look like he is a Pinoy to you at first glance?

He's really huge! I thought he was a Maori bouncer whom you would usually meet at Sydney's bars or clubs. He's really dark-skinned so he could be any buffed Southeast Asian or a native Maori strolling in the streets of Syndey.

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:50 pm

mmmmmm.....I like the slender but lean Brent Javier...is he a Philippino? He looks like japanese.... Shocked

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  bonner on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:12 am

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 111

jake cuenca
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74582
Age : 31
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  bonner on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:14 am

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Untitled

jake cuenca
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74582
Age : 31
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Miu_Miu on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:21 pm

Kenny Kwan was born in Philippines. He is an eye-candy... Not so macho type though. His boyfriend is the Cantonese Singer Hins Cheung.
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 000
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 00
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 0
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 0001
Miu_Miu
Miu_Miu
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 271
Age : 34
Location : Guangzhou (Canton), CHINA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ly Jonaitis
Registration date : 2008-08-21
Male

Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:39 am

Rhunzen wrote:i like ANDERSON
and i like ENCHONG DEE as well...

have it all.. Very Happy

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:47 pm

oh puhlease... the REAL hot man is like this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 2hce0av
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Epocnr
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 12932607432173420e65dh3
I love you drunken

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Anonymní on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Infinite wrote:Craig Wing
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 B7id4ySome Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Otgqw9
From this batch I like him. drunken

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  bonner on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:32 am

Hermanito wrote:oh puhlease... the REAL hot man is like this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 2hce0av
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Epocnr
Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 12932607432173420e65dh3
I love you drunken

please take off his undies Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74582
Age : 31
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Some Filipino (hot) Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Filipino (hot) Men

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum