PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+8
Fuensanta
Lucky
tomino
Tidus
Missy
bonner
bestman
Sabiondo
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Anonymní Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:04 pm

bestman wrote:
Agenor wrote:Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vhx5ll

The United Kingdom and the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) have confirmed their participation at the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 in Moscow. Jade Ewen was selected on 31 January 2009, to represent the UK at Eurovision with "My Time", a song composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics written by Diane Warren.

Jade Ewen (born 1985 in London) is a British singer and actress. Ewen started her career with the role of Nala in a West End production of The Lion King. She has since then been seen in numerous TV series in both the UK and Australia. In 2005 Ewen joined the R&B group Trinity Stone which achieved moderate success in the UK, Ireland, and Russia.

Great looking girl, but the song is kind of dull, is'nt it??

Finland is a surprise, not the regular stuff they send.....

Still Albania is my favourite! With a better choreography and a better dress, she will rock it!!

Don't worry this is NOT the song she will be song as far as i know, Andrew lloyd webber will make her a new song to perform.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Agenor wrote:
bestman wrote:
Agenor wrote:Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vhx5ll

The United Kingdom and the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) have confirmed their participation at the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 in Moscow. Jade Ewen was selected on 31 January 2009, to represent the UK at Eurovision with "My Time", a song composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics written by Diane Warren.

Jade Ewen (born 1985 in London) is a British singer and actress. Ewen started her career with the role of Nala in a West End production of The Lion King. She has since then been seen in numerous TV series in both the UK and Australia. In 2005 Ewen joined the R&B group Trinity Stone which achieved moderate success in the UK, Ireland, and Russia.

Still Albania is my favourite! With a better choreography and a better dress, she will rock it!!

Don't worry this is NOT the song she will be song as far as i know, Andrew lloyd webber will make her a new song to perform.

Uhhh? What??? I thought this is the song UK will send to Moscow. Now you say it will be a another song?

Anyway, my favorite so far is Finland. Then Turkey. Montenegro is okay and then I'm not impressed by the other songs. Tonight we will know the entries for Slovenia and The Netherlands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Added: Slovenia and The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:01 am

Affer hear the 101 first songs, my top are:

- Turkey
2º- Albania
3º- Finland
4º- Denmark
5º- France

IM STILL AWITING FOR: Greece, Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Spain, Portugal, Iceland, Croatia, Norway ( If Tone Damli Aaberge - Butterflies won), Sweden and RUSSIA...¡¡¡ SONGS
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:35 am

I really liked the french song and the singer is a true diva of music,Uk girl is excellent so ill have to wait for the song(yes ill judge ALW LOL LOL ),Slovenia is a tragedy for me,im expecting albania to go well and Turkey will definately be in the semis but i predict doing a "quele-quele" and "Geia sou Maria" course.If Norway elects Batterflies this song goes immediately up to my top.Maltas Kiara is the usual Kiara......slighlty more oldfashioned(yes its possible). So who im waiting to hear. next.....:Germany(usually sends good songs that unfortunately get underrated),Greece(16 feb the election), Kazakstan,Ukraine,Spain and of course Sweden.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Czech Republic will represent HIP-HOP band named Gipsy.cz. It was just announced by Czech TV, with no national contest...

This is one of their songs:

I don´t see any chances fro Czech Republic Rolling Eyes
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:10 pm

TIDUS wrote:I really liked the french song and the singer is a true diva of music,Uk girl is excellent so ill have to wait for the song(yes ill judge ALW LOL LOL ),Slovenia is a tragedy for me,im expecting albania to go well and Turkey will definately be in the semis but i predict doing a "quele-quele" and "Geia sou Maria" course.If Norway elects Batterflies this song goes immediately up to my top.Maltas Kiara is the usual Kiara......slighlty more oldfashioned(yes its possible). So who im waiting to hear. next.....:Germany(usually sends good songs that unfortunately get underrated),Greece(16 feb the election), Kazakstan,Ukraine,Spain and of course Sweden.

Kazakhstan????????? I didn't know that they will participate. scratch
Anyway, the countries I'm waiting for are: Greece(one of my favorite ESC countries), Bulgaria(also one of my favorite ESC countries), Armenia, Norway(but please NOT butterflies) and of course SWEDEN! But when I talking about Sweden I now only want MF to start!!!!!!! OMG this waiting kills me. In Sweden MF is much more important than ESC itself. ESC is more for fun!

Melodifestivalen 2009= -101-- -101-- -101-- -101-- -101-- -101-- -101-- -101-- :-902-: :-902-: :-902-: :-902-: :-902-:

Lucky: This type of music is not my favorite.But I give all credits to Czech Republic for sending something unusual for ESC. It's brave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Belle wrote:
Agenor wrote:
bestman wrote:

Uhhh? What??? I thought this is the song UK will send to Moscow. Now you say it will be a another song?

Anyway, my favorite so far is Finland. Then Turkey. Montenegro is okay and then I'm not impressed by the other songs. Tonight we will know the entries for Slovenia and The Netherlands.

Actually Belle im wrong , that song "my time" is the final song she'll sing, and its disgusting, slow boring songs like that never win, UK Nil point, Royaume-Uni nul point Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I hope her sultry looks and her tough back ground (both her parents are bling and she looked after them all her life) will get sympathy and sex votes !!

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Le7d9a2f8083c5b9c47a4d2iv1
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 W408

Her myspace, her songs are much better there, photos from http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=166448082

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Here's some pictures of MF 2009 stage. I think it's looks great. I think it will be fantastic on TV!

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Storre
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 4-4
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 6-2

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Ukraine will win the next Eurovision. I love you I love you I love you

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Hermanito wrote:Ukraine will win the next Eurovision. I love you I love you I love you

hahahahahah......elect a song first and then we can talk about it.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ps:Belle the pics are impressing!!!!! wow....

ps2:So this is really the song for uk.......? well with a 50% jury(not sure im right) i wont be suprised if jurors like it so it may go well.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 pm

"Kazakhstan????????? I didn't know that they will participate. scratch "

YEAH, my mistake here....i ment Azerbaijan...im bad.......im BAD.......... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers cheers sorry for the mistake Belle.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:09 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Hermanito wrote:Ukraine will win the next Eurovision. I love you I love you I love you

hahahahahah......elect a song first and then we can talk about it.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ps:Belle the pics are impressing!!!!! wow....

ps2:So this is really the song for uk.......? well with a 50% jury(not sure im right) i wont be suprised if jurors like it so it may go well.

It'll flop trust me Evil or Very Mad

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Here is the winner of the last semi-final in Norway.
Alexander Rybak and his own song "Fairytale"
Kind of cool song......

6 finalists are now ready, next saturday the runner-ups will compete for being the final 2.
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Added: France, Malta, Cyprus and Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:18 am

Hungary's Kátya Tompos has withdrawn. A new entrant for Hungary will be released in a few days...

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 am

Belle wrote:

Lucky: This type of music is not my favorite.But I give all credits to Czech Republic for sending something unusual for ESC. It's brave.

Hey, Belle, you are very nice, but I can´t recommend it. Not my cup of tea as well... Do spend your credit for those who deserve it
Very Happy
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:11 am

In a few hours the greek songs will be presented for the first time....

Out Of Control (Strong pop dance with RnB elements)
Composer: Dimitris Kontopoulos
Lyricist: Aleksandra Zakkas

Right On Time (dynamic mid tempo)
Lyricists: Craig Porteils & Cameron Giles - Webb

This Is Our Night (imposing dance song)

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 pm

TIDUS wrote:In a few hours the greek songs will be presented for the first time....

Out Of Control (Strong pop dance with RnB elements)
Lyricist: Aleksandra Zakkas

Right On Time (dynamic mid tempo)

This Is Our Night (imposing dance song)

Just heard them.....Out of Control is not my type of song but its easy listening......the game is between the dynamic modern ballad "right on Time" and the dance song "this is our night".Personally i liked "right on time" more but it will go down to the final presentation. The songs will change till the final night so all can change, but i have a very positive overall impression.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:24 pm

this is the best footage i could find....

Out of Control
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next