PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+8
Fuensanta
Lucky
tomino
Tidus
Missy
bonner
bestman
Sabiondo
12 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:48 am

Added: Armenia, Iceland, Lithuania, Poland and Moldova

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:56 am

bestman wrote:I just wanted to show you Norway's TONE DAMLI AABERGE's live perfomance of "Butterflies".
She had some problems on stage - because of her shoes were too small with very high heels and she had worn them for 5 hours through rehersals and interviews.

She is one of the favourites for next Saturday's finale, but the biggest favourite is Alexander Rybak.

Good Luck, Tone - you pretty, pretty girl....

MATE I ALSO LIKE THE GUY WITH THE VIOLINS, THE GREEK PRESS GIVES HM AS A TOP FAVOURITE.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Belle wrote:Added: Armenia, Iceland, Lithuania, Poland and Moldova

A couple of nice ballads. I liked the Polish one very much.
And the Islandic singer is very pretty!
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:41 am

I like the Polish, Islandic and Moldovan song..¡¡¡

But still awaiting for Ukraine, Russia, Greece and Sweden songs... Therese are the most important for me.. I love you I love you
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 am

TIDUS wrote:this is the best footage i could find....

Out of Control