PAGEANT-MANIA
Are you watching the Olympics? - Page 3 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Are you watching the Olympics? - Page 3 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you watching the Olympics?

+7
bonner
Anja
Esther
Milka
Tidus
Lucky
scotty2hotty
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are you watching the Olympics? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you watching the Olympics?

Post  Lucky Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:20 am

I was rooting for USA last night, but both team play fantastic! It was the best match of the Olympic competition!
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Are you watching the Olympics? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you watching the Olympics?

Post  Milka Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 am

Sabiondo wrote:Dont foget about that the FIFA World Cup & The Olympic games will be held here in Latin America in 2014 & 2016 to be more exact: BRAZIL Cool

Well, Finland is not in the World Cup, so it's not that important to me. And 2016 is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR away. Let's enjoy the Summer Olympics 2012 in London first and then Rio!! Laughing

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
Milka wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:I think I am going to have Olympic withdrawls now that the games are over. The closing ceremony was fun to watch. Looking forward to Russia in 2014! And congrats to Canada for winning hockey today. Good game!

You and me both Laughing

But it's good that Olympics don't last three weeks. It's a bit hard here in Europe with the timedifference. I'm like a zombie every day without enough sleep Smile
Thank God the next TWO Olympic games will be in Europe. Laughing London 2012 and Sochi 2014

Great game and a great end to The Olympics the match between Canada and USA. cheers

Dont foget about that the FIFA World Cup & The Olympic games will be held here in Latin America in 2014 & 2016 to be more exact: BRAZIL Cool

I'm so looking forward to the FIFA worldcup this year. I'm especially happy that the time shift between Central Europe and South Afrika is only one hour Smile

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Del wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:
Milka wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:I think I am going to have Olympic withdrawls now that the games are over. The closing ceremony was fun to watch. Looking forward to Russia in 2014! And congrats to Canada for winning hockey today. Good game!

You and me both Laughing

But it's good that Olympics don't last three weeks. It's a bit hard here in Europe with the timedifference. I'm like a zombie every day without enough sleep Smile
Thank God the next TWO Olympic games will be in Europe. Laughing London 2012 and Sochi 2014

Great game and a great end to The Olympics the match between Canada and USA. cheers

Dont foget about that the FIFA World Cup & The Olympic games will be held here in Latin America in 2014 & 2016 to be more exact: BRAZIL Cool

I'm so looking forward to the FIFA worldcup this year. I'm especially happy that the time shift between Central Europe and South Afrika is only one hour Smile

yes,this is the best thing.no more staying up till early morning hours to watch a game.
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Looking forward to the FIFA as well. I just got a new cable package and got all the sports channels! I got a channel that shows all soccer. Most of the time I can't understand the commentators , but fun nonetheless.

Looking forward to the olympics in UK, Russia, and Brazil!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck1986 Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Im looking forward to other international competitions like FIFA CUP, but in regards to the Olympics, I was really hooked on them every single day since it was taking place in my country and I think we did a phenomenal job...not necessarily on the quality of the events or infrastructures, since Im not entitle to judge on that, but as for how well our Canadian athletes did, they did pretty damn good...the last 2 times that Canada hosted the games (Montreal in 1976 and Calgary in 1988), Canada did not win a gold medal on home soil and 2010 was our time to redeem ourselves and we sure we did...we won 14 gold medals, setting a brand new record :-)

On another noter, I want to thank you all, forumers, athletes, viewers, for contributing to the success of these Olympics...thank you very much to all of you.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1165
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3