PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!)

+17
Canuck1986
Antonio
philippines1
reyna_USA
eja
JEANP
Capri
Wojtek
Esther
scotty2hotty
Likok
Del
kleftokotou
NiKa
Cyly
Milka
darkvindak
21 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 Empty Re: MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!)

Post  Esther Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:28 am

Russian Standard Vodka not only is an official sponsor of MU 2012, and is a sponsor of Miss Russia

RUSTAM TARIKO is the owner of Russian Standard, he also likes beautiful girls, as Trump
-hbbv-
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 IMG_2385%20copyMISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 Cover
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 Empty Re: MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!)

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:34 am

Esther wrote:... he also likes beautiful girls, as Trump...
Another ungly old man with dyed hair drooling over young girls!!! MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 Icon_puke_l
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:11 am

kleftokotou wrote:
NiKa wrote:.....Russian Standard Vodka is and official sponsor of MU 2012 after party drunken Well, bussiness is bussiness, so welcome in Top16, Elizaveta.
Since a Vodka is the official sponsor then I think miss Venezuela is a fit winner for MU2012! Laughing

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 14452_560903233936133_166913576_n-L

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:13 am

In the last 22 years european has won the MU TWICE and even then the other one got dethroned lol!

It's hard to believe that a european would win ever again affraid Laughing

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:23 am

kleftokotou wrote:
NiKa wrote:

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 14452_560903233936133_166913576_n-L
What's with Venezuela? Always trying to get attention. Sleep Sleep

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 am

reyna_USA wrote:.......
Insecurity and lack of self confidence, I believe!!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am

kleftokotou wrote:
That could be the reason, I just noticed that your avatar says something about Miss Greece in Spanish, but what it says is good. Very Happy

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:13 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
That could be the reason, I just noticed that your avatar says something about Miss Greece in Spanish, but what it says is good. Very Happy
Yes!!! I know Spanish, I had lessons about 10 years ago, my teacher was from Sevilla, Spain!!! We don't live close anymore and I miss her and I miss having someone to talk Spanish to!
Greeks in general are very fond of learning languges, almost everybody speaks English!
French, German, Spanish and lately Chinese and Russian are very popular, too!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:16 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Yes!!! I know Spanish, I had lessons about 10 years ago, my teacher was from Sevilla, Spain!!! We don't live close know and miss her and having someone to talk Spanish, too!
Greeks in general are very fond of learning languges, almost everybody speaks English!
That is nice to know that I am not the only one here who speaks Spanish, although it is my 1st language and then English also I speak a little French.

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Yes!!! I know Spanish, I had lessons about 10 years ago, my teacher was from Sevilla, Spain!!! We don't live close know and miss her and having someone to talk Spanish, too!
That is nice to know that I am not the only one here who speaks Spanish, although it is my 1st language and then English also I speak a little French.

I speak Spanish too, but just a little bit Wink In my case is that I understand much more than I can speak by myself Laughing I never had a Spanish lessons, so I probably make a lot of errors, especially gramatical ones, but I think I will be able to have a very simple conversation (well, at least I hope so Laughing) I learn it mostly from hearing - I watch a lot of Spanish movies, listen to Spanish music, but I also read Spanish press. I think it really helps me to improve my speaking skills, vocabulary, pronounciation, accent etc. Wink

MU 2012 candidates after rehersals Smile

lol! at Poland in 0:34

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 pm

NiKa wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

I speak Spanish too, but just a little bit Wink In my case is that I understand much more than I can speak by myself Laughing I never had a Spanish lessons, so I probably make a lot of errors, especially gramatical ones, but I think I will be able to have a very simple conversation (well, at least I hope so Laughing) I learn it mostly from hearing - I watch a lot of Spanish movies, listen to Spanish music, but I also read Spanish press. I think it really helps me to improve my speaking skills, vocabulary, pronounciation, accent etc. Wink

Que bueno saber que tu tambien entiendes espa~ol. Smile

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:14 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
NiKa wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

Que bueno saber que tu tambien entiendes espa~ol. Smile

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 575313

No siempre, pero si Very Happy al menos estoy tratando Wink

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 pm

NiKa wrote:..........
Yo también!
Creo que las canciones y las peliculas son la manera mejor para aprender una lengua extranjera!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:23 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Yo también!
Creo que las canciones y las peliculas son la manera mejor para aprender una lengua extranjera!

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, Amiga! MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 2934693165

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:43 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Lucky wrote:
NiKa wrote:...
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 UNI2012_3980 MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 3159008609

affraid affraid affraid
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 Scared
Let's see all the sponsors and that would propably give us half of the final 16, to say the least!!

Oh well, why polish vodka like "Sobieski" can't be the sponsor? whyyyyyyyyy? Laughing

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 Bruce-Willis-twarza-marki-Sobieski-na-nastepne-4-lata

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:56 pm

NiKa wrote:....

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, Amiga! MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 2934693165
-107eg--
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Wojtek wrote:

Oh well, why polish vodka like "Sobieski" can't be the sponsor? Laughing

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 Bruce-Willis-twarza-marki-Sobieski-na-nastepne-4-lata

lol! lol!

Well, at least Bruce Willis likes it Laughing

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:12 pm

NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Yo también!

chica y chico las clases con profesores es segun m opinion el mejor medio para aprender idiomas pero es verdadero que las canciones y las peliculas son medios tambien muy buenos para aprender o amejorar una idioma extranjera que estamos estudiando. Very Happy
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:29 pm

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 153btyw
Happy Halloween Laughing Laughing Laughing
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:00 pm

JEANP wrote:.....
chica y chico las clases con profesores es segun m opinion el mejor medio para aprender idiomas pero es verdadero que las canciones y las peliculas son medios tambien muy buenos para aprender o amejorar una idioma extranjera que estamos estudiando. Very Happy
Pero si no tienes dinero o tiempo para lecciones, la musica y el cine estan una solucion muy buena.
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Finland and France
MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 528169_10151344771237764_726030954_n

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:03 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Pero si no tienes dinero o tiempo para lecciones, la musica y el cine estan una solucion muy buena.

si esa es. Very Happy

Finland and France both beautifull good luck to our neighbour country of letter. Very Happy and all european.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

Me aprendi un poco espanol con telenovelas Razz

Stop talking in spanish! not everyone here know this language Razz -plm-

MISS UNIVERSE 2012 COVERAGE II - AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES (The Heat is On!) - Page 4 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Se on sitten sellanen juttu, että tuo espanjaksi juttelu on loputtava. Taikka muuten kirjoitan tästedes kaikki sanomiseni suomeksi lol!

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

Me aprendi un poco espanol con telenovelas Razz

Stop talking in spanish! not everyone here know this language Razz -plm-
Lol!! I can give lessons for free, anyway this is the MU topic guys don't forget. -8jio-

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next