PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry

+2
Lucky
Tidus
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry Empty Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry

Post  Tidus Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry Regie_fernando-20080519-img_9561
Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry Regie_fernando_karla08

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry Empty Re: Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:22 am

TIDUS, why are you hiding us her legs?????????? Suspect

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry Empty Re: Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:23 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:TIDUS, why are you hiding us her legs?????????? Suspect

cause i didnt wanna scare you darling......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:26 am

OMG!!!! I WAS 99% SURE IT WAS A TRASVESTI!!! LOL! :--1002--:

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:06 pm

I REMIND THE FORUMERS THAT THE PROTAGONISTA OF MY ULTIMATE AND ONLY FANTASY IS FROM GREECE (CRETE)
SO, THE LAST COMMENT SEEMS NOT TO HAVE LIMITS Mad !

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:16 pm

LOL LOL LOL.... we all know that your only fantasy is in Crete.... I know it better than anyone else.... you don´t have any sense of humor..... take it easy man.... it was only a joke !!!! I think that the RED COMMUNISTS ARRIVED EARLIER !!! LOL LOL LOL :-116--:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:18 pm

You Mexicans are so Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why i love you...kisses to all!!!!!!!!

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry 162951a8lxwts8xu

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:19 pm

Heyyyyy.... where did you got that picture of me ??? You must pay me now for the rights !!! LOL LOL LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:20 pm

JAJA I M JOKING MY VERY DEAR FRIEND GIANNIMIX=) PERO ACUERDATE QUE ALLÁ SON COMO MÁS CONSERVADORES JIJIJIJ... !!!!

ITS VERY FUNNY YOUR COMMENT ACTUALLY Smile alien

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:22 pm

LOL LOL LOL.... depende del apellido cariño.... pero definitivamente un akis es mucho más conservador todavía..... jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja..... ni modo.... para que te gustan los cretenses..... jajajajajajajajajajaja

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:24 pm

GIANNIMX=) wrote:Heyyyyy.... where did you got that picture of me ??? You must pay me now for the rights !!! LOL LOL LOL

sorry accidently i posted yours,,,never gonna happen again.......

here i come... Arrow

Arrow

Arrow

Arrow

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry 1044498gmrdj26ik5

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Heyyyy don´t be pretending someone that you´re not.... it clearly said "SEXY LATINA".... so the only one that can be in the picture is me !!!! SEXY LATINA, SEXY LATINA, SEXY LATINA...... ME THE ULTIMATE SEXY LATINA BOMB !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 pm

NOW THAT´S WHAT WE CALL A GATA SALVAJE-GIRL (WILD KITTY)!!!!
tongue cyclops

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:28 pm

Heyyyyy this post is about Miss Phillipines Earth.... behave yourself or I will ban you the next time.... BE CAREFUL.... I´LL BE WATCHING YOU !!!! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:29 pm

GATA SALVAJE PERO NO DE TÚ AZOTEA CARIÑO !!!!! jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:29 pm

JAJAJAJ

SO POST KNOW HTE IMAGE OF MISS PHILLIPINES EARTH FROM THE WAIST TO THE FEET NOW!!!!!!!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:31 pm

YOU TERASTIO.... YOU ONLY THINK OF THAT..... YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS IN THE MIDDLE OF HER LEGS..... WELL AT LEAST YOU WILL FIND HAIR !!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:31 pm

GIANNIMX=) wrote:Heyyyy don´t be pretending someone that you´re not.... it clearly said "SEXY LATINA".... so the only one that can be in the picture is me !!!! SEXY LATINA, SEXY LATINA, SEXY LATINA...... ME THE ULTIMATE SEXY LATINA BOMB !!!!

Oh no no darling.......with 25% of italian blood in me..........im the one and only ORIGINAL LATINA HERE..............u are just bad copycats.....both u and the girl with the red communists......lol....lol....lol....lol.....lol.....lol.....lol.........

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry 1081616wbejcnlihq

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Heyyy, another big mistake señor.... that picture has a bottle of tequila.... so the girl is mexican.... tequila our mexican gold..... so again.... the only sexy bomb here is me !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:39 pm

GIANNIMX=) wrote:Heyyy, another big mistake señor.... that picture has a bottle of tequila.... so the girl is mexican.... tequila our mexican gold..... so again.... the only sexy bomb here is me !!!!

No no darlin another mistake form you....its just me......conquering and having under my rules the whole world and Mexico too.....................too bad for u dalring.............but there is only spot for one Queen ....me....

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry 260917ol1qv1nm3n

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Heyyyy, maybe I have bad memory....but dear.... are you blond ??? NO NO NO..... you are just an oxygen blond.... you can´t be this girl..... and I will let you dream.... everybody knows that the ultimate diva and queen here is me !!!! HEYYY GIVE MY PEARLS BACK !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Don´t be so pretentious dear.... just come here and KISS MY HAND !!!! queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 pm

GIANNIMX=) wrote:Heyyyy, maybe I have bad memory....but dear.... are you blond ??? NO NO NO..... you are just an oxygen blond.... you can´t be this girl..... and I will let you dream.... everybody knows that the ultimate diva and queen here is me !!!! HEYYY GIVE MY PEARLS BACK !!!!

yeas honey im the best blonde in here....and the sexiest one.....as u know already..........hmmmmmmmmmm.....now all u can do is just shut up and obey me...........cause u know what i am except ur Queen.....a.......................

Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry 745225w20xivu8su

Last edited by TIDUS on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:46 pm

WELL....now that Mr. Pokemon saw what he wanted I´m affraid that he´s going to loose his mind.... just please do whatever you want but in private.... alone.... enjoy yourself Vic !!!! Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:49 pm

OHHH YES.... keep dreaming darling.... the ultimate mexican diva will never obey a fake and presuntous lady !!!!
I WILL FORGIVE YOU..... JUST KISS MY HAND DEAR !!!
Miss Earth Philippines - Karla Henry 2%202

Last edited by GIANNIMX=) on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next