PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!!

+6
Milka
Niina1
Del
kleftokotou
NiKa
Wojtek
10 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek Sun May 24, 2015 1:55 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:........
Exactly! That's why juries is very needed. That's what is about to block diasporas and neighbours voting Smile
Did that happened last night???? Rolling Eyes Suspect
Where was I?????? Scandinavia and Ex-Russian republics did what they do every year! I don't see how that helped! Evil or Very Mad
Let's see the facts...
The juries were introduced in 2009, right?
2009 Norway
2010 Germany
2011 Sweden
2012 Azerbaijan
2013 Denmark
2014 Austria
2015 Sweden

I see the 2 blocks prevale ...nothing else! The South does not excist..............
Before the juries, we had more diverse winners Turkey, Ukraine, Greece, Finland , Serbia!
The only thing juries brought was control over the result, this year was way to obvious and I pray this will bring some change!

I can see the difference, for example last night with Greece and Cyprus or Lithuania and Russia Razz It was much worse before 2009, neigbours voting was muuuuuch more visible and painful for the eyes! I'm glad there is 50/50 but the EXPERTS should be real experts and not random singers etc. That shoud change.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!!

Post  bestman Sun May 24, 2015 2:11 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
bestman wrote:I can live with this result. And it was predicted in all polls and in the prefinal odds. 

Italy has won most of the polls including the OGAE one!

Sweden was number 1 at the combined odds by oddschecker. (The combined odds actually was right for the top 5).
Sweden was number 1 at the press center poll
Sweden was number 1 at the big Poll at esctoday.com
Sweden was number 1 at the commentators' poll......
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Sun May 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
JEANP wrote:.......
And in my opinion the countries should sing in their own language.......
Couldn't agree more!
We miss you! -rhrhd-

Then Ireland or UK would be the winner all over again like in 90s. No, thank you Razz

Thanks klegtokotou Smile

At least italy was third this year singing in italian, Serbia win in 2007 or 2008 don't rember singing in Serbian and now vote are political and eurovision is for show your culture so it's two good reason for sing in your own language.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 2:22 pm

bestman wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
bestman wrote:I can live with this result. And it was predicted in all polls and in the prefinal odds. 

Sweden was number 1 at the combined odds by oddschecker. (The combined odds actually was right for the top 5).
Italy was first at the press center poll since it's first reherseal and also got the award for that (theone that is named after the ESC's creator)!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sun May 24, 2015 2:26 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:........
Exactly! That's why juries is very needed. That's what is about to block diasporas and neighbours voting Smile
Did that happened last night???? Rolling Eyes Suspect
Where was I?????? Scandinavia and Ex-Russian republics did what they do every year! I don't see how that helped! Evil or Very Mad
Let's see the facts...
The juries were introduced in 2009, right?
2009 Norway
2010 Germany
2011 Sweden
2012 Azerbaijan
2013 Denmark
2014 Austria
2015 Sweden

I see the 2 blocks prevale ...nothing else! The South does not excist..............
Before the juries, we had more diverse winners Turkey, Ukraine, Greece, Finland , Serbia!
The only thing juries brought was control over the result, this year was way to obvious and I pray this will bring some change!

You can not blame the juries for the last years' winners! All of the winners were huge favorites before the final. 

With only televoting neighbours voting and immigrants voting would have a much bigger impact on the result.

Last year Poland was number 1 in televotes in Norway! This year Lithuania was number 3.  Like I said earlier, this year Lithuania and Poland were top 2 in televoting in GB. When Turkey was participating they were always top in German televoting. Albania in the top in Greece and so on. A very clear pattern! 
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Wojtek wrote:.......
I can see the difference, for example last night with Greece and Cyprus or Lithuania and Russia Razz It was much worse before 2009, neigbours voting was muuuuuch more visible and painful for the eyes! I'm glad there is 50/50 but the EXPERTS should be real experts and not random singers etc. That shoud change.
Actually the 'greece and cyprus' thing happened before! And was happening more in the past, last time was in 2005!
Maria Helena won the Cypriot televothing but she was 6th in the jury! How could juries prevent block votes? Every national jury has a national identity just like every voter , nothing can change that! Also how can we be sure of the artistic value and the integrity of them!
What about Poland next year? And I am also curious about Spain...poor Edurne, she even got a Swedish composer what she could do???

Last edited by kleftokotou on Sun May 24, 2015 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sun May 24, 2015 2:30 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
bestman wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

Italy was first at the press center poll since it's first reherseal and also got the award for that (theone that is named after the ESC's creator)!

FromEsctoday.com:

After the jury final tonight we have asked the press in the Wiener Stadthalle about their top three among all 27 countries participating in the final.
As usual, the first place was awarded 5 points, the second 3 and the third place 1 point. A total of eighteen countries was mentioned by the press, and according to them, the competition this year will be between Sweden and Italy, with Belgium right behind. Latvia and Israel surprise with top placings while Australia gets only a 6th place.  Here are the full results:
[list="margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1.625em; margin-left: 2.5em; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: none; background-attachment: scroll; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; line-height: 20.399999618530273px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat repeat;"]
[*]Sweden 64

[*]Italy 58

[*]Belgium 43

[*]Latvia 27

[*]Israel 19

[*]Australia 18

[*]Russia 14

[*]Norway 12

[*]Serbia 11

[*]France 10

[*]Slovenia 8

[*]Estonia 5

[*]Azerbaijan 4

[*]Montenegro 4

[*]United Kingdom 4

[*]Cyprus 3

[*]Georgia 1

[*]Spain 1

[/list]
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 2:34 pm

bestman wrote:.....With only televoting neighbours voting and immigrants voting would have a much bigger impact on the result.

Last year Poland was number 1 in televotes in Norway! This year Lithuania was number 3.  Like I said earlier, this year Lithuania and Poland were top 2 in televoting in GB. When Turkey was participating they were always top in German televoting. Albania in the top in Greece and so on. A very clear pattern! 
So immigrants is a problem for ESC, they should not allowed to vote what they wish? And there must be a formula to counteact their votes like they are a virus or something? I don't get your point!
When Turkey had good entries they were top in German televoting when they didn't like in 2005, they weren't!
Every vote should count for the same, that's the starting point of democracy itself! Trying to minimize the people's infuence on things is the problem not the people themselves!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 2:35 pm

I wonder what the Italian media say about last night!!! We need some Italians in thisi forum!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sun May 24, 2015 2:45 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
bestman wrote:.....With only televoting neighbours voting and immigrants voting would have a much bigger impact on the result.

So immigrants is a problem for ESC, they should not allowed to vote what they wish? And there must be a formula to counteact their votes like they are a virus or something? I don't get your point!
When Turkey had good entries they were top in German televoting when they didn't like in 2005, they weren't!
Every vote should count for the same, that's the starting point of democracy itself! Trying to minimize the people's infuence on things is the problem not the people themselves!

Now I think you are misunderstading on purpose and trying to make me a racist or something? 
Of course everybody should vote as they wish. If I were living in another country I would vote for Norway too!
The point is that if only televotes should decide the result, these kind of votes would have a big impact on the final result. 
That is why there are juries and why I am happy we have them! 
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 2:57 pm

bestman wrote:......The point is that if only televotes should decide the result, these kind of votes would have a big impact on the final result. 
No no I am not thinking you are a racist,  I read your comments for many many years now and you are one of my favs here! Embarassed
But there is a certain amount of elitism in the way Jan Ola Sand handles the competition!
I just don't see the point of juries, last night was the biggest proof for that! I don't see why 5-6 (with questonable artistic value) people can cancel 50% of thousand spf people voting!!!
ESC should be about the European people, all people from all ESC countries, not just the wealthy ones!
Don't underestimate the people, they did a better job last night! Juries are not good for the contest (bribes- Azerbaijan...you get my point, the 2013 split results that were never publist) and small countries should have the right to dream and the juries took that from them! Do you how many small countries don't participate anymore? Do you like that? Cause in a few years only Scandinavia, and the big 5ones will participate plus some oil producing countries!

Last edited by kleftokotou on Sun May 24, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 24, 2015 3:35 pm

kleftokotou wrote:I wonder what the Italian media say about last night!!! We need some Italians in thisi forum!

The biggest Italian newspaper mentioned the song contest in a side note only. There's not much interest.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Del wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:I wonder what the Italian media say about last night!!! We need some Italians in thisi forum!

The biggest Italian newspaper mentioned the song contest in a side note only. There's not much interest.
I tried some online Italian papers and all I found was a video of Berlusconi watcing the show!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 3:44 pm

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 Maria-elena-kyriakou-abc
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 24, 2015 4:22 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Del wrote:

I tried some online Italian papers and all I found was a video of Berlusconi watcing the show!

Weird, RAI isn't even his station Twisted Evil

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun May 24, 2015 4:38 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 Maria-elena-kyriakou-abc

I loved her performance and song itself -yhu- -hy6-  She should be much higher, like Edurne from Spain! -za32-

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Nika what do the Polish media say for ESC??
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 6:34 pm

https://eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/eurovision-2015-italy-won-the-televoting/

....analysis. No less than 9 countries from televote’s top 10 end up in the top 10 as well. Serbia remains 10th in both the final list and the 100% televote, Belgium remains 4th as well. So let’s talk differencies.

The biggest one is Italy won by a wide margin.... the juries must have done quite a bit of a shake up as Sweden, only 3rd (though close to Russia 2nd) ended up winning comfortably! We’ll give you the full jury results as soon as we’re able to.

The one country pushed in the top 10 by jury is Norway, which is only down to 17th in televote alone. On the other hand, juries pushed Estonia down to 6th from their original top 5 placing.
Juries have massively killed Albania, which is 9th thanks to massive support in big diaspora. Same for Armenia, 11th in televote but went down masively with juries.
Austria remains dead last at 0 while Germany moves above France in this system. But the bottom entries are similar.
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 6:45 pm

AUSTRALIA: JURY MEMBER BREACHES EUROVISION RULES BY VOTING FOR RUSSIA
Shortly after Måns Zelmerlöw’s victory, juror Jake Stone appeared on Australia’s Today program and revealed that he is good friends with Katrina Noorbergen, one of the songwriters of “A Million Voices”. Laughing

We have an Australian writer on that song, and she’s actually friend of mine, Katrina Noorbergen,” he said. “She sang [backing vocals] as well, so we should be really proud.

Stone is listed as Juror E in the full voting results, which you can view on Eurovision.tv. He gave Russia top marks in both the semi-final and grand final. What a Face

This appears to breach the official Eurovision 2015 jury rules, which state:

No member of a national jury shall be connected in any way with any of the participating songs entered an/or artists performing in the contest in such a way that they cannot vote in complete independence and impartiality.

http://wiwibloggs.com/2015/05/24/australia-jury-breaches-rules/96351/
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sun May 24, 2015 7:16 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
bestman wrote:......The point is that if only televotes should decide the result, these kind of votes would have a big impact on the final result. 
No no I am not thinking you are a racist,  I read your comments for many many years now and you are one of my favs here! Embarassed
But there is a certain amount of elitism in the way Jan Ola Sand handles the competition!
I just don't see the point of juries, last night was the biggest proof for that! I don't see why 5-6 (with questonable artistic value) people can cancel  50% of thousand spf people voting!!!
ESC should be about the European people, all people from all ESC countries, not just the wealthy ones!
Don't underestimate the people, they did a better job last night! Juries are not good for the contest (bribes- Azerbaijan...you get my point, the 2013 split results that were never publist) and small countries should have the right to dream and the juries took that from them! Do you how many small countries don't participate anymore? Do you like that? Cause in a few years only Scandinavia, and the big 5ones will participate plus some oil producing countries!

Let us just agree to disagree on this matter. And I love you too! -luv-

But again, I don't think the televotes completely represent the music taste of a country. I really don't believe that British people in general found the Lithuanian and Polish entries as the best ones. 
And I know enough about Norwegians taste in music to know that they would not have put Lithuania as number 1 in the semifinal unless the big Lithuanian colony in Norway had voted for their own country.

Love your avatar, btw. 
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun May 24, 2015 7:32 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Nika what do the Polish media say for ESC??

Well Dear, they don't say much Razz  At least I haven't found anything more than some short news about the winner on some informational sites, but if I read something interesting, I'll let you know Wink

My Mister of ESC this year - Gianluca from Italy  -t6y- -kl8-
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 Ginoble-gianluca

And 1st RU place goes to Uzari from Belarus I love you
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 87aeeb523de682faf267287844940bdd

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 8:29 pm

NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:Nika what do the Polish media say for ESC??

My Mister of ESC this year - Gianluca from Italy  -t6y- -kl8-
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 Ginoble-gianluca

Who else would it be!!!!  I love you
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 PovqBMq
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun May 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Nika wrote:......
I knew that you will understand me, Dear Laughing -rhrhd- Btw. my fav moment from the 'Grande amore' music video is when he winks and smiles  --1005t-- -116rf--
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 948cb5674cd200cf4d143e375018ae59
kleftokotou wrote:.I am ashamed of it but I will admit it... the first time I saw it, I stopped breathing for a few seconds...  Embarassed  Laughing
and I managed to derstroy your post again!

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Ιt just hit me...

1999: Sweden wins then
2000: Denmark wins
--
2012: Sweden wins then
2013: Denmark wins
--
2015: Sweden wins then
2016: .... Wink
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon May 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Del wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Del wrote:

Weird, RAI isn't even his station Twisted Evil

They doesn't really care about ESC so I'm glad that they're not the host. ESC in Italy might looks really poor. Italy won Junior ESC last year and they weren't interested in being the host. I can't remember when I was so satisfied with the top 10 like this year. They are all deserved. @6f67@@

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WINS !!! - Page 18 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next