PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 11 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 11 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!!

+11
Lucky
ovidius
bonner
Likok
bestman
Didana Acivakuk
NiKa
Del
Milka
kleftokotou
Wojtek
15 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!!

Post  NiKa Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:01 am

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
1) Poland

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have exact same reaction lol!

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!!

Post  NiKa Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:12 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
1) Poland

People are waiting for Edyta dear....
Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 11 Choose-Wisely

I'm afraid it won't happen, Dear Neutral Margaret 'do- do- do- down whoa whoa' will win in Poland... and then my ears will bleed in May during Polish performance... Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 11 Bleed2 Rolling Eyes

-dbhdbhybd-t

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:21 am

NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
1) Poland

I'm afraid it won't happen, Dear Neutral Margaret 'do- do- do- down whoa whoa' will win in Poland... and then my ears will bleed in May during Polish performance... Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 11 Bleed2 Rolling Eyes

-dbhdbhybd-t

That was a disaster! But be fair dear, you can easily hear that something went wrong with the sound and she is sick!

If on saturday her performance will not be better then I don't think that polish ppl will choose her.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 11 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:50 am

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
1) Poland

-dbhdbhybd-t

That was a disaster! But be fair dear, you can easily hear that something went wrong with the sound and she is sick!

If on saturday her performance will not be better then I don't think that polish ppl will choose her.

I don't think the problem was the sound here, but her weak voice Wink You need to have a strong vocal to sing along with the live instrumental music, which Gosia simply doesn't have. If you compare her performance with Natalia's or Michał's one in ŚSK you will see the difference Wink  But ok, I didn't know that she's still sick (2 weeks it's quite long, she should go to the doctor), so I'll give her one more chance and wait for Saturday to confirm or not my impression _uydyghdysh_u

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:08 am

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
1) Poland

-dbhdbhybd-t

I don't think the problem was the sound here, but her weak voice Wink You need to have a strong vocal to sing along with the live instrumental music, which Gosia simply doesn't have. If tou compare her performance with Natalia's or Michał's one in ŚŚK you will see the difference Wink  But ok, I didn't know that she's still sick (2 weeks it's quite long, she should go to the doctor), so I'll give her one more chance and wait for Saturday to confirm or not my impression _uydyghdysh_u

I heard her many times and she's not so weak vocally. She's absolutely nowhere compare to Edyta's vocal but I know that she can do much better than this.

Yeah, let's wait for saturday. I believe that polish ppl are not deaf and will choose the best performance Very Happy

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:28 am

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
1) Poland

-dbhdbhybd-t

I don't think the problem was the sound here, but her weak voice Wink You need to have a strong vocal to sing along with the live instrumental music, which Gosia simply doesn't have. If tou compare her performance with Natalia's or Michał's one in ŚŚK you will see the difference Wink  But ok, I didn't know that she's still sick (2 weeks it's quite long, she should go to the doctor), so I'll give her one more chance and wait for Saturday to confirm or not my impression _uydyghdysh_u

I heard her many times and she's not so weak vocally. She's absolutely nowhere compare to Edyta's vocal but I know that she can do much better than this.

Yeah, let's wait for saturday. I believe that polish ppl are not deaf and will choose the best performance Very Happy

She's not very weak, but she's not good either imho Wink I like her acoustic performances in studio, but her singing on big stages hasn't impressed me yet. CMD is really hard to sing live and I guess Gosia wasn't really aware of it... Neutral I'm afraid she won't 'lift' this song...but we'll see Wink  
I hope you're right Very Happy -ewq-F

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:54 am

Wojtek wrote:Good 4 you. Too bad that not many ESC fans share your opinion.

Some opinions are even too cruel:
"LOL Finland, you're hopeless. again - you're gonna fail because of your terrible taste in music."
"There's still hope! Saara might get there if sanhdja gets hit by a bus or something. Fingers crossed!"
"She is the real winner! Sorry for that, but I hope that Sandhja will be disqualified..."
"REALLY FINNISH JURY WHAT THE F**CK????? UMK SHOULD BE 100% TELEVOTE."
"Finland is not likely in the top then this year . It is difficult to understand how the winner was chosen among so many more extraordinary choices."

I don't care what the fans think. I care what I think Laughing
And I have read the comments from youtube and forums, there is support too.

The fans, at the end of the day, are a minority during televote.
The majority of the voters are people who don't give a rip what the fans think.

And how come you now seem to be in the opinion that televoters alone should have decided the winner of UMK.
When I remember you praising the fact that Eurovision uses professional juries too, cause they were the reason why Finland didn't make the final last year. (With just televote Finland would have made the Big Final) Wink

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 am

Milka wrote:.....

When I remember you praising the fact that Eurovision uses professional juries too, cause they were the reason why Finland didn't make the final last year. (With just televote Finland would have made the Big Final) Wink
True!
When I read professional juries Laughing Laughing  I can't Laughing Laughing  honestly! Laughing
In 2011 Lukas was 3rd(or 5th scratch ) at the televoting and end up 7th and I say ...OK!
The same year Denmark was 18th at the televoting and end it up ...5th affraid  how is that even possible!
Last year they practically throw Czech out of the final so that Az can be in... how those so called pros chose Az over the Czech is a huge mystery to me! confused
And don't get me started on Australia participating again and also trying to get China to participate in the following years What a Face  Where is EURO in all of this?
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Didana Acivakuk Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:25 am

Didana Acivakuk
Didana Acivakuk
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2893
Favourite Pageant : NONE
Favourite Miss : NONE
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Milka wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Good 4 you. Too bad that not many ESC fans share your opinion.

Some opinions are even too cruel:
"LOL Finland, you're hopeless. again - you're gonna fail because of your terrible taste in music."
"There's still hope! Saara might get there if sanhdja gets hit by a bus or something. Fingers crossed!"
"She is the real winner! Sorry for that, but I hope that Sandhja will be disqualified..."
"REALLY FINNISH JURY WHAT THE F**CK????? UMK SHOULD BE 100% TELEVOTE."
"Finland is not likely in the top then this year . It is difficult to understand how the winner was chosen among so many more extraordinary choices."

I don't care what the fans think. I care what I think Laughing
And I have read the comments from youtube and forums, there is support too.

And how come you now seem to be in the opinion that televoters alone should have decided the winner of UMK.

Because they were right this time! It's UMK, not ESC.
As for ESC I'm still against 100% televoting. Absolutely! Those were the worst years for ESC when just televoters could decide. One huge neighbours voting and nothing else.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:45 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Milka wrote:.....

True!
When I read professional juries Laughing Laughing  I can't Laughing Laughing  honestly! Laughing
In 2011 Lukas was 3rd(or 5th scratch ) at the televoting and end up 7th and I say ...OK!
The same year Denmark was 18th at the televoting and end it up ...5th affraid  how is that even possible!
Last year they practically throw Czech out of the final so that Az can be in... how those so called pros chose Az over the Czech is a huge mystery to me! confused
And don't get me started on Australia participating again and also trying to get China to participate in the following years What a Face  Where is EURO in all of this?

Yeah, but if there would be just televoting, one of my fav Norway would be 17th last year, in 2014 Spain 15th, Norway 16th, Finland 17th and my beloved Slovenia in 2011 would be 22nd! Evil or Very Mad

Oh yes, also the worst entry ever Finland last year would be in the final! Laughing  

It was epic that Greece hasn't receive 12 points last year as well Very Happy

There are good and bad sides but overall I'm still for 50/50.

I agree about Australia and China. Australia was ok for once as a guest, but now it's too much.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:50 pm

As expected. Finally France will be higher than the bottom 5 Smile

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:55 pm

I tried to buy tickets today. It's a bad joke with AXS! What a fiasko Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=a_further_10000_tickets_to_go_on_sale_on_monday_29_february

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:14 pm

NiKa wrote:.....

-dbhdbhybd-t
Oh my... I hope she can do better than that! Her style needs some work!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Wojtek wrote:Because they were right this time! It's UMK, not ESC.
As for ESC I'm still against 100% televoting. Absolutely! Those were the worst years for ESC when just televoters could decide. One huge neighbours voting and nothing else.

Oh please!!!!
That is still happening in Eurovision. It hasn't changed that much.

Plus now there is the political aspect also, where Azerbaijan for years paid Malta to give them the highest points. Bribes, bribes, bribes.
How is that okey? Laughing Laughing Laughing

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Milka wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Because they were right this time! It's UMK, not ESC.

Oh please!!!!
That is still happening in Eurovision. It hasn't changed that much.

Plus now there is the political aspect also, where Azerbaijan for years paid Malta to give them the highest points. Bribes, bribes, bribes.
How is that okey? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Not that much but it's getting better. Neighbours and blocks voting is not so painful for the eyes as it was before.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:14 pm

I think that neighbours' and blocks voting has not changed at all!  What bother me more with the juries to be honest is that million votes of viewers are "cancelled" by the taste of a few people... and don't get me started on the integrity of some of them!! And teh new rules  Rolling Eyes  I won't be voting this year for sure! Waste of money!
The 100% televoting system gave the contest such a boost and made it a worldwide phenomenon! And during the televoting we had some AMAZING winners:Turkey, Helena, Serbia!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:33 pm

kleftokotou wrote:I think that neighbours' and blocks voting has not changed at all!  

No? So why you didn't receive 12 points from Cyprus last year for example? Very Happy

Just compare the results since 2009 and before.

Polish terrible song from last year would have been 15th because of votes from polish big diaspora. Is it fair? Nope.

You have to be grateful to Poland  Laughing
In response to some broadcasters' continued complaints about politically charged, neighbourly and diaspora voting, the EBU evaluated the voting procedure used in the contest, with the possibility of a change in the voting system for 2009. Contest organisers sent a questionnaire regarding the voting system to participating broadcasters, and a reference group incorporated the responses into their suggestions for next year's format.[15] Telewizja Polska (TVP), the Polish broadcaster, suggested that an international jury similar to the one used in the 2008 Eurovision Dance Contest be introduced in the Eurovision Song Contest to lessen the impact of neighbourly voting and place more emphasis on the artistic value of the song.[16] A jury would lead to less political and diaspora voting as the jury members, mandated to be music industry experts, would also have a say in addition to "random members of the public"

As for the new voting, I don't think I'm gonna like it too  Sad

I will never understand what was so great about "Molitva"  Rolling Eyes Absolutely not my cup of tea.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:55 pm

SWEDEN

I bet we have the winner of Melodifestivalen

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Wojtek wrote:

[font=Trebuchet MS]No? So why you didn't receive 12 points from Cyprus last year for example? Very Happy

I have THE gossip for that! Laughing  Well you'll laugh for sure!
Maria Helena won the Cypriot televoting last year, she is Cypriot and she won the 1st edition of the Greek "Voice" so is a local hero........ BUT the presintent of the jury, a lady... had a personal issue with Maria Helena! Some say that it was about a man  Twisted Evil  others about an old co-operation of the 2 of them! A cat-fight was the reason!  
And as for the diaspora votes, I don't see why the votes of immigrants should be demonized and considered bad, you can vote who ever you want , no matter where you are... for me voting for a friend (like the aussie judge last year who was a close friend of a co-writer and a back vocalist for the Russian entry) or accepting bribery is the problem! See the votes of Malta recently... Wink
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:48 pm

As for the Polish song last year...it's not just the diaspora votes! The song touched people for many reasons! As you get older you'll find that you will want more than just a dance happy song! It's a matter of taste!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:48 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

[font=Trebuchet MS]No? So why you didn't receive 12 points from Cyprus last year for example? Very Happy

I have THE gossip for that! Laughing  Well you'll laugh for sure!
Maria Helena won the Cypriot televoting last year, she is Cypriot and she won the 1st edition of the Greek "Voice" so is a local hero........ BUT the presintent of the jury, a lady... had a personal issue with Maria Helena! Some say that it was about a man  Twisted Evil  others about an old co-operation of the 2 of them!  A cat-fight was the reason!             

lol!

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:53 pm

I just saw Milka's comment about Malta! Laughing
It's common knowledge that Az is paying for Malta's ESC entries for years now!
The new system makes the ESC award something for those who can "pay" for it! I don't see countries like Spain, Portugal, Serbia, Albania, Greece etc.. winning! The award will make rounds between Sweden,Russia, Az and the big 5!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:59 pm

kleftokotou wrote:As for the Polish song last year...it's not just the diaspora votes! The song touched people for many reasons! As you get older you'll find that you will want more than just a dance happy song! It's a matter of taste!

A dance happy song was enough for me when I was 10 Laughing C'mon! Evil or Very Mad

The main goal was to touch people by her performance, but the song was a disaster. Very dull, low production. I can't be touched by something like this. No surprise that it was last in jury voting.

You have no idea how big is polish diaspora and how many of them voted!

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Wojtek wrote:...

You have no idea how big is polish diaspora ....
I do! Very Happy
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next