PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+8
Fuensanta
Lucky
tomino
Tidus
Missy
bonner
bestman
Sabiondo
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Anonymní Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Charlotte

Damien

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:25 am

EBU has released the complete list of partcipating countries for ESC 2009 in Moscow, Russia. Latvia and Georgia are back after serious rumors of withdrawing. Slovakia is back after 10 years absence. San Marino is out from the competition. 43 countries will participate in ESC 2009:

Semifinals:

Albania (RTVSH)
Andorra (RTVA)
Armenia (ARMTV)
Azerbaijan (Ictimai TV)
Belarus (BTRC)
Belgium (RTBF)
Bosnia & Herzegovina (BHRT)
Bulgaria (BNT)
Croatia (HRT)
Cyprus (CyBC)
Czech Republic (CT)
Denmark (DR)
Estonia (ERR)
Finland (YLE)
FYR Macedonia (MKRTV)
Georgia (GPB)
Greece (ERT)
Hungary (MTV)
Iceland (RÚV)
Ireland (RTÉ)
Israel (IBA)
Latvia (LTV)
Lithuania (LRT)
Malta (PBS)
Moldova (TRM)
Montenegro (RTCG)
the Netherlands (NOS)
Norway (NRK)
Poland (TVP)
Portugal (RTP)
Romania (TVR)
Serbia (RTS)
Slovakia (STV)
Slovenia (RTVSLO)
Sweden (SVT)
Switzerland (SRG SSR idée suisse)
Turkey (TRT)
Ukraine (NTU).

Final:

France (FT3)
Germany (NDR/ARD)
Russia (Channel One)
Spain (TVE)
United Kingdom (BBC)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 am

Agenor wrote:UK'S possible singers, Andrew Webber will make a new song for the winner to sing in Russia. The winner will be voted by the Brits public on jan 29th

The Twins

Jade Ewin, The sexiest and has a great voice, my fav to win!!

Mark

I can only say: Jade to Moscow!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:42 am

[quote="Belle"]
Agenor wrote:UK'S possible singers, Andrew Webber will make a new song for the winner to sing in Russia. The winner will be voted by the Brits public on jan 29th

I can only say: Jade to Moscow!

YEAH MY CHOICE TOO cheers

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:47 am

bestman wrote:
Belle wrote:Update: Turkey

I guess the song is ok! But it feels like I have heard it houndreds of times before.
Almost like they have made a mix of Ukraine and Greece last year and with a dash of Elena from 2005.

And I am a bit disappointed because I think Turkey has always have had original and ethnic songs, mainly in Turkish...

But, I am sure we will see it in the finale!

THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS TOO, TURKEY CAN DO MUCH BUTTER THEN THAT BUT YEAH ITS CATCHY AND WE CERTAINLY GONNA SEE IT ON THE FINAL. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 pm

the official website of Eurovision sucks right now lol bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i thought russia would had done something cool with the page since [dduuhh it's russia] but eeehhhhh i was so wrong
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:23 pm

TIDUS wrote:
bestman wrote:

I guess the song is ok! But it feels like I have heard it houndreds of times before.
Almost like they have made a mix of Ukraine and Greece last year and with a dash of Elena from 2005.

And I am a bit disappointed because I think Turkey has always have had original and ethnic songs, mainly in Turkish...

THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS TOO, TURKEY CAN DO MUCH BUTTER THEN THAT BUT YEAH ITS CATCHY AND WE CERTAINLY GONNA SEE IT ON THE FINAL. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The Singer is sexy and her song isnt bad, last year Turkey send a rock band and they did pretty well and Im' sure Hadise will do well too but i agree Turkey could do better.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Agenor wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
bestman wrote:

The Singer is sexy and her song isnt bad, last year Turkey send a rock band and they did pretty well and Im' sure Hadise will do well too but i agree Turkey could do better.

i loved last years band.....great song...even in a strange to me language it "talked" with its modern vibes.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:45 am

TIDUS wrote:
Agenor wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
bestman wrote:

i loved last years band.....great song...even in a strange to me language it "talked" with its modern vibes.

Me too and yeah the langauge hit me hard lol, im used to english rock bands but i was very impressed with Turkey that year Smile

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:48 am

I just want to show you the best ESC song ever(In my opinion of course). It's from Sweden, ESC 1996: One more time with "Den Vilda". I still don't understand why this song doesn't won:

I really hope Sweden can make a great song like this one, again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:52 am

i know the song u presented belle and yes its great!!!!!! by the way domt know if it was mentioned before but Chiara again(third time) for Malta......but i dont like this time her song......wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy old fashioned.

bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Participants in the first Semi-Final

The draw determined that in the first Semi-Final (12th of May) the following countries will appear: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Sweden, Israel, Belgium, Andorra, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Iceland, Georgia, Bulgaria, Portugal, Switzerland, FYR Macedonia, Finland, Belarus, Turkey, Romania, Malta and Armenia.

The United Kingdom, Germany and Spain will also broadcast this Semi-Final and the audience in these countries can vote as well.
Participants in the second Semi-Final

In the second Semi-Final (14th of May) the following countries will be represented: Slovenia, Denmark, Azerbaijan, the Netherlands, Latvia, Hungary, Serbia, Norway, Ukraine, Greece, Lithuania, Poland, Croatia, Estonia, Moldova, Cyprus, Ireland, Slovakia and Albania.

France and Russia will also broadcast this Semi-Final and the audience in these countries can vote as well.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:09 pm

Added: United Kingdom, Finland, Denmark and Romania.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:12 am

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vhx5ll

The United Kingdom and the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) have confirmed their participation at the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 in Moscow. Jade Ewen was selected on 31 January 2009, to represent the UK at Eurovision with "My Time", a song composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics written by Diane Warren.

Jade Ewen (born 1985 in London) is a British singer and actress. Ewen started her career with the role of Nala in a West End production of The Lion King. She has since then been seen in numerous TV series in both the UK and Australia. In 2005 Ewen joined the R&B group Trinity Stone which achieved moderate success in the UK, Ireland, and Russia.

credits to night malaga! She will sing a new song composed by andrew lloyd webber.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:27 am

Agenor wrote:Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vhx5ll

The United Kingdom and the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) have confirmed their participation at the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 in Moscow. Jade Ewen was selected on 31 January 2009, to represent the UK at Eurovision with "My Time", a song composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics written by Diane Warren.

Jade Ewen (born 1985 in London) is a British singer and actress. Ewen started her career with the role of Nala in a West End production of The Lion King. She has since then been seen in numerous TV series in both the UK and Australia. In 2005 Ewen joined the R&B group Trinity Stone which achieved moderate success in the UK, Ireland, and Russia.

Great looking girl, but the song is kind of dull, is'nt it??

Finland is a surprise, not the regular stuff they send.....

Still Albania is my favourite! With a better choreography and a better dress, she will rock it!!
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:32 am

bestman wrote:
Agenor wrote:Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vhx5ll

Great looking girl, but the song is kind of dull, is'nt it??

Finland is a surprise, not the regular stuff they send.....

Still Albania is my favourite! With a better choreography and a better dress, she will rock it!!

true! and i wait the english version of the Albanian song....!!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Winner of Norway's second semi-final:

My favourite Norwegian girl Tone Damli Aaberge with her song Butterflies.
she looked absolutely stunning last night!
Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 1233473176941_443Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 320x

Here is the music video:

Last edited by bestman on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:43 pm

bestman wrote:Winner of Norway's second semi-final:

My favourite Norwegian girl Tone Damli Aaberge with her song Butterflies.
she looked absolutely stunning last night!

Here is the music video:

i really like the song......!!!!!nice rythm!!!!!!! cheers

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next