PAGEANT-MANIA
your favorite miss universe in the 90's 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  bonner on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:02 am

me it was dayanara torres miss universe 1993 from puerto rico...well known in the philippines because she became an actress here in our country during the 90's
your favorite miss universe in the 90's 518958220_6ed7e31c22
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74582
Age : 31
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Bonner dear who do you think is my favorite from the 90's and all time? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy

your favorite miss universe in the 90's 1002_e10

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Sabiondo on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:09 pm

Alicia definity..¡¡¡ Cause she was the most notice from all the decade... Very Happy
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Age : 30
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..¡¡¡
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  bonner on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:48 am

Dess wrote:Bonner dear who do you think is my favorite from the 90's and all time? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy

your favorite miss universe in the 90's 1002_e10

the one and only dayanara Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74582
Age : 31
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  bonner on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:50 am

Sabiondo wrote:Alicia definity..¡¡¡ Cause she was the most notice from all the decade... Very Happy

yeah alicia from your country Smile
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74582
Age : 31
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:15 pm

bonner wrote:
Dess wrote:Bonner dear who do you think is my favorite from the 90's and all time? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy

your favorite miss universe in the 90's 1002_e10

the one and only dayanara Laughing
Yes, my Yari... -101-- -101--

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:27 pm

For me: MONA GRUDT!!!! No doubt. The misses in 90's and 2000's are pretty bad compared too the girls from the past. TOO PLASTIC!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  bonner on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:21 am

Belle wrote:For me: MONA GRUDT!!!! No doubt. The misses in 90's and 2000's are pretty bad compared too the girls from the past. TOO PLASTIC!

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Untitled-5
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74582
Age : 31
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Another one of my beautiful Yari.... -101-- :-4532-:

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Dayana10

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Anonymní on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 pm

FOR ME ITS MONA GRUDT REPRESENTING NORWAY. alien alien

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Anonymní on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:09 pm

nATALIE gLEBOVa

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Anonymní on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Agenor wrote:nATALIE gLEBOVa
Huh? Are you drunk? Mad

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Natalie Glebova is not from the 90's.. Rolling Eyes Question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Anonymní on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:nATALIE gLEBOVa
Huh? Are you drunk? Mad

Dess wrote:Natalie Glebova is not from the 90's.. Rolling Eyes Question

Why this vicious attack scratch so i didnt read thread year, GET OVER IT Neutral Neutral

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Tidus on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Alicia Machado for me.......as she looked then.......

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13123
Age : 38
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Anonymní on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Agenor wrote:
Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:nATALIE gLEBOVa
Huh? Are you drunk? Mad

Dess wrote:Natalie Glebova is not from the 90's.. Rolling Eyes Question

Why this vicious attack scratch so i didnt read thread year, GET OVER IT Neutral Neutral

Laughing Laughing Laughing

rendeer i didn't attack you.. it supposted to be funny... duh

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Anonymní on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:14 am

Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:
Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:nATALIE gLEBOVa
Huh? Are you drunk? Mad

Dess wrote:Natalie Glebova is not from the 90's.. Rolling Eyes Question

Why this vicious attack scratch so i didnt read thread year, GET OVER IT Neutral Neutral

Laughing Laughing Laughing

rendeer i didn't attack you.. it supposted to be funny... duh

yeah sorry babush but i did find dess comment opportunistic she needs to get over whatever issues she has against me, such sad cow or elephant

Anyway my fav M.U from the 90s is

India's SUSHMITA SEN she gone's better over the years the same cant be said about the others!

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Sush2vh2cv7
your favorite miss universe in the 90's W616


Last edited by Agenor on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 pm

your favorite miss universe in the 90's 1993torres
:-114--:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Agenor wrote:
Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:
Hermanito wrote:
Agenor wrote:nATALIE gLEBOVa
Huh? Are you drunk? Mad

Dess wrote:Natalie Glebova is not from the 90's.. Rolling Eyes Question

Why this vicious attack scratch so i didnt read thread year, GET OVER IT Neutral Neutral

Laughing Laughing Laughing

rendeer i didn't attack you.. it supposted to be funny... duh

yeah sorry babush but i did find dess comment opportunistic she needs to get over whatever issues she has against me elephant

Anyway my fav M.U from the 90s is

India's SUSHMITA SEN she gone's better over the years the same cant be said about the others!

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Sush2vh2cv7
your favorite miss universe in the 90's W616
Oh!! Please......... Question Next.... :-116--: Arrow Arrow


Last edited by Dess on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  bonner on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:07 am

no ore wars....
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74582
Age : 31
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Anonymní on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:21 pm

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Sushmita-sen

Sush. All the other are nothing special.. just blah aww

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

your favorite miss universe in the 90's Empty Re: your favorite miss universe in the 90's

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum