PAGEANT-MANIA
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

+13
darkvindak
ariesgirl
reyna_USA
Likok
Lucky
Wojtek
Farah Vavaihan
NiKa
Niina1
bonner
scotty2hotty
kleftokotou
Del
17 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:54 pm

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5986
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5987
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5988
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5989
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5990
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5991
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5992
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5993
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5994
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5995
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 13364
Location : Laguna, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:57 pm

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5996
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5997
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5998
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i5999
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i6000
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i6001
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i6002
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i6003
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i6004
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i6005
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i6006
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 13364
Location : Laguna, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:01 pm

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i6007
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Fb_i6008
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 13364
Location : Laguna, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  reyna_USA Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:22 pm

Magali Febles did it again, she left Aldy by her own. She asked Aldy to pay her traveling expenses to Thailand, including plane ticket. Isn't her Franchise suppose to pay all the expenses???
Aldy left the island alone, and she is alone in Thailand, her family just arrived 2 days ago (by the way, she had to pay everything)
A very good friend of mine from DR who knows Aldy, told me that she has been crying a lot in Thailand, because of this matter, that's why in some pics we see her so down and blue. I just hope that Aldy make it at least in the Top 20.
And Magali, give up already DR's Franchise, that's why she lost both PR's & Haiti's Franchises.
She will not go to Thailand, and I just saw her yesterday in a Shopping Mall here in PR.  Evil or Very Mad  


© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Qdkjz6K

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6692
Age : 49
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  kleftokotou Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Poor girl!! Why she does not support her girl? I don't get it!

Look at Venezuela's EG picture.... Laughing It's out there for the whole world to see

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  ariesgirl Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:46 am

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
This is from Clara Sosa, MGI 2018
So, if Catriona doesn't win, MU will also be a "cooking show"????
This means, they have to win, or else???

How far some filipinos can go???? I've read plenty of messages insulting Kiara, Valeria Miss Supranational 2018 and of course for Stephanie in MW 2018, some of them said: Burn Stephanie, burn, you are not welcome here in the Philippines, go to hell.
Clara Sosa has been insulted too and many other Latinamericans queens.

I can only say: KARMA is a bitch.    Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad



© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 F4zzhiE

I think that the worst is yet to come for the girl who will have a courage to defeat their beloved Catriona at MU stage... -vxcd3- Those psycho fans of Catriona with their sick 'adoration' over her and hate comments toward her strongest competitors are only doing her harm...  Because of them many people from other countries are fed up with her and don't want her to win (including me)... Sorry, but that's the price you have to pay if you have such a rude fanbase  -confused-  

I can't agree more with you both! I just hope that IMG is not so stupid and notice it!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  How could IMG not notice... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Catriona's fans are out of control....they are rude and obnoxious and I am so over them and also I am soooo over Catriona even though I really liked her in the beginning and had her as one of my favorites to win. Her fans are sobataging her chances and are also making it harder for the huge fall Catriona will have to take if she doesn't win the title!!
ariesgirl
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 745
Location : melbourne
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2001
Registration date : 2011-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  NiKa Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:46 am

Poland and Philippines having fun at the backstage  Wink


© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 46760664_1477240795741244_2257451414371947893_n
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 46763662_276401703050141_5103481088515462747_n


Haha crazy girls  Laughing santa -ds90-


_________________
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6098
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  Del Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:57 am

ariesgirl wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
This is from Clara Sosa, MGI 2018
So, if Catriona doesn't win, MU will also be a "cooking show"????
This means, they have to win, or else???

How far some filipinos can go???? I've read plenty of messages insulting Kiara, Valeria Miss Supranational 2018 and of course for Stephanie in MW 2018, some of them said: Burn Stephanie, burn, you are not welcome here in the Philippines, go to hell.
Clara Sosa has been insulted too and many other Latinamericans queens.

I can only say: KARMA is a bitch.    Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad



© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 F4zzhiE

I think that the worst is yet to come for the girl who will have a courage to defeat their beloved Catriona at MU stage... -vxcd3- Those psycho fans of Catriona with their sick 'adoration' over her and hate comments toward her strongest competitors are only doing her harm...  Because of them many people from other countries are fed up with her and don't want her to win (including me)... Sorry, but that's the price you have to pay if you have such a rude fanbase  -confused-  

I can't agree more with you both! I just hope that IMG is not so stupid and notice it!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  How could IMG not notice... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Catriona's fans are out of control....they are rude and obnoxious and I am so over them and also I am soooo over Catriona even though I really liked her in the beginning and had her as one of my favorites to win. Her fans are sobataging her chances and are also making it harder for the huge fall Catriona will have to take if she doesn't win the title!!

I agree with you all! IMG can't crown Cat just because her fans consider her the new MU and their behaviour is just unacceptable! The whole situation is out of control because in case someone else - even more deserving - wins they will be upset and eat the poor girl alive! I have been supporting PR from the beginning just because for me she is fresher and more genuine than Philippines. I also appreciate her beauty more. But now I hope for someone completely unhyped to win just to calm everybody down. Someone like Iceland!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  Del Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:00 am

kleftokotou wrote:Look at Venezuela's EG picture.... Laughing It's out there for the whole world to see

Like Albania's? Did you mean this? Razz

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8213
Age : 45
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  kleftokotou Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:14 am

Del wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:Look at Venezuela's EG picture.... Laughing It's out there for the whole world to see

Like Albania's? Did you mean this? Razz
I just noticed Albania lol!

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  darkvindak Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:24 am

I like this girls

ARMENIA,
Belgium
Bolivia
Canada, too artificial but still good, she may win
Chile
Colombia, she is pretty, but her body is so down Twisted Evil
Croatia
Curacao
Ecuador, good but irritating posing to me
Greece
Jamaica
Korea, so and so
Kyrgyzstan, big yes
Lebanon, very pretty
Nigeria
Peru, except her smile is scary
Philippines, love it
Poland
Russia, doll
South Africa, too fake on stage but still in
USA, although her body is big no


I think that winner may be one of this: USA, Canada or Philippines, I hope for the last one.
I hope that Thai will clap, she robbed Praveenar Singh
Belgium gown is so unfair, Euro girls always have bad gowns
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2483
Location : la
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  bonner Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:50 pm

I just attend the Dress Rehearsals. Though Photos and Videos is not allowed I can give u What will happen tomorrow

1. The opening has Thai Culture. Neyo will perform and all the candidates will go out

2. There will be pre taped Introduction per continent. First is Africa and Asia Pacific and after the introduction pre tape per continent The Top 5 will be  announced.

Ex
*pre taped introduction for Africa & Asia Pacific
*Top 5 for this continent
* Each candidate has a quick question from Steve Harvey like last year without interpreter. The mock top 20 earlier Argentina, Brazil,  Vietnam answered "I can't speak English" which I thought a disadvantage for non speaking country

Same goes with Europe Group,  America then Wild card

3. The Top 20 will have one question and each one will speak their mind. The question earlier for the Top 20 is "what is your best childhood memory" this is an advantage for the other girls as they have time to think. This is like a speech part speaking for 15 seconds each

First 10 then commercial then the last 10 Semifinalist

Note: This segment those who can talk the talk has advantage than those who can walk the walk only. Intepreter is allowed so it's ok to those non speaking country

Earlier Sri Lanka,  Barbados, Ghana, Japan can answers questions so well.  I am so impressed with Sri Lanka. So I can see her placing (I hope)

The Top 20 Mock Semifinalist earlier

*Africa and Asia Pacific *
Angola
Nepal
Sri Lanka
Ghana
Japan

*Europe*
Croatia
Belgium
Albania
Russia
Hungary

*America*
British Virgin Islands
Argentina
Brazil
Dominican Republic
Venezuela

*Wild Card*
Chile
Vietnam
Barbados
France
Colombia

4. Top 10 will be announced after.

Each candidates for the Top 10 has video about theirself, They didn't show their videos yet not even on youtube. I wondering if all candidates has videos made by MU Org or they made videos only for the sure semifinalist

The Mock Top 10 earlier

Vietnam
Sri Lanka
Russia
Ghana
Barbados
Albania
Hungary
Angola
Japan
Brazil

5. Both Top 10 will compete for swimwear and evening gown.  The pacing is same as the preliminary

6. Top 5 will announced after and the Q&A comes from the other candidates.

The mock Top 5 earlier

Barbados
Albania
Russia
Ghana
Sri Lanka

Albania has a fanbase and the crowd favorite.

Top 3 announcement

The mocK Top 3 earlier are

Barbados
Ghana
Sri Lanka

I believe expect surprises in the Top 20

Addendum:

I am so busy here to read comments hateful or not through social medias. I stop reading as well and leave many pageant groups as it's really toxic for me

I think we need to separate the fans and the candidates. As when your here at the venue u see the candidates only and focus with them and not the hateful fans.

I believe those annoying Filipino fans are just a new fans. I am a Fan of Miss Universe as a whole and not just for Miss Philippines so my apology for these other fans.

Btw the commentator Lu, Preston and Ashley. We don't hear in the venue about their comments, bets I just learned it's only on The telecast.

I tried  to share even I am now sleepy and had few hours left as the pageant will start at 7am.


_________________
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 101560
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  NiKa Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:31 pm

bonner wrote:Earlier Sri Lanka,  Barbados, Ghana, Japan can answers questions so well.  I am so impressed with Sri Lanka. So I can see her placing (I hope)

Aww, I'm so happy to read it  cheers I love the sweatheart from Sri Lanka  -t6y- She's one of my sentimental favs this year and I really hope she'll place  -ewq-F


Thank you so much for all your efforts and such a great review, Bonner!  -rhrhd-  And don't apologize for those crazy fanatics... everyone is responsible for its own words and acts, so they should feel bad with it not you. I know a lot of great Filipino fans who are really nice, supportive for non-Filipino candidates and unbiased and you are definitely one of them  I love you -hy6- -ds90-  

_________________
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6098
Age : 34
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  reyna_USA Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:50 pm

Del wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
This is from Clara Sosa, MGI 2018
So, if Catriona doesn't win, MU will also be a "cooking show"????
This means, they have to win, or else???

How far some filipinos can go???? I've read plenty of messages insulting Kiara, Valeria Miss Supranational 2018 and of course for Stephanie in MW 2018, some of them said: Burn Stephanie, burn, you are not welcome here in the Philippines, go to hell.
Clara Sosa has been insulted too and many other Latinamericans queens.

I can only say: KARMA is a bitch.    Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad



© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 F4zzhiE

I think that the worst is yet to come for the girl who will have a courage to defeat their beloved Catriona at MU stage... -vxcd3- Those psycho fans of Catriona with their sick 'adoration' over her and hate comments toward her strongest competitors are only doing her harm...  Because of them many people from other countries are fed up with her and don't want her to win (including me)... Sorry, but that's the price you have to pay if you have such a rude fanbase  -confused-  

I can't agree more with you both! I just hope that IMG is not so stupid and notice it!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  How could IMG not notice... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Catriona's fans are out of control....they are rude and obnoxious and I am so over them and also I am soooo over Catriona even though I really liked her in the beginning and had her as one of my favorites to win. Her fans are sobataging her chances and are also making it harder for the huge fall Catriona will have to take if she doesn't win the title!!

I agree with you all! IMG can't crown Cat just because her fans consider her the new MU and their behaviour is just unacceptable! The whole situation is out of control because in case someone else - even more deserving - wins they will be upset and eat the poor girl alive! I have been supporting PR from the beginning just because for me she is fresher and more genuine than Philippines. I also appreciate her beauty more. But now I hope for someone completely unhyped to win just to calm everybody down. Someone like Iceland!

They think they ruled all pageants, and if they do not win it would be a "cooking show" and they will insult the new queen. Oh please!!!
Being agressive insulting other girls won't get you anywhere..... HUMILITY!! Remember, KARMA is watching 24 hours a day.   Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6692
Age : 49
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  reyna_USA Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:00 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Poor girl!! Why she does not support her girl? I don't get it!

Look at Venezuela's EG picture.... Laughing It's out there for the whole world to see

Because Magali is such a witch, every year she has an issue with her candidate, the same happened when she had Miss Universe PR Org and Miss Haiti Universe. I just wish Aldy good luck, she is such a sweet girl.
And Venezuela's gown is competing with Albania's.   Laughing

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6692
Age : 49
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  Wojtek Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:00 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
Del wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
This is from Clara Sosa, MGI 2018
So, if Catriona doesn't win, MU will also be a "cooking show"????
This means, they have to win, or else???

How far some filipinos can go???? I've read plenty of messages insulting Kiara, Valeria Miss Supranational 2018 and of course for Stephanie in MW 2018, some of them said: Burn Stephanie, burn, you are not welcome here in the Philippines, go to hell.
Clara Sosa has been insulted too and many other Latinamericans queens.

I can only say: KARMA is a bitch.    Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad



© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 F4zzhiE

I think that the worst is yet to come for the girl who will have a courage to defeat their beloved Catriona at MU stage... -vxcd3- Those psycho fans of Catriona with their sick 'adoration' over her and hate comments toward her strongest competitors are only doing her harm...  Because of them many people from other countries are fed up with her and don't want her to win (including me)... Sorry, but that's the price you have to pay if you have such a rude fanbase  -confused-  

I can't agree more with you both! I just hope that IMG is not so stupid and notice it!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  How could IMG not notice... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Catriona's fans are out of control....they are rude and obnoxious and I am so over them and also I am soooo over Catriona even though I really liked her in the beginning and had her as one of my favorites to win. Her fans are sobataging her chances and are also making it harder for the huge fall Catriona will have to take if she doesn't win the title!!

I agree with you all! IMG can't crown Cat just because her fans consider her the new MU and their behaviour is just unacceptable! The whole situation is out of control because in case someone else - even more deserving - wins they will be upset and eat the poor girl alive! I have been supporting PR from the beginning just because for me she is fresher and more genuine than Philippines. I also appreciate her beauty more. But now I hope for someone completely unhyped to win just to calm everybody down. Someone like Iceland!

They think they ruled all pageants, and if they do not win it would be a "cooking show" and they will insult the new queen. Oh please!!!
Being agressive insulting other girls won't get you anywhere..... HUMILITY!! Remember, KARMA is watching 24 hours a day.   Evil or Very Mad

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who is sick of their behaviour. Also I'm very happy that on our forum no one is like those fanatics. -106er--

_________________

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28978
Age : 31
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  reyna_USA Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
Del wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
This is from Clara Sosa, MGI 2018
So, if Catriona doesn't win, MU will also be a "cooking show"????
This means, they have to win, or else???

How far some filipinos can go???? I've read plenty of messages insulting Kiara, Valeria Miss Supranational 2018 and of course for Stephanie in MW 2018, some of them said: Burn Stephanie, burn, you are not welcome here in the Philippines, go to hell.
Clara Sosa has been insulted too and many other Latinamericans queens.

I can only say: KARMA is a bitch.    Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad



© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 F4zzhiE

I think that the worst is yet to come for the girl who will have a courage to defeat their beloved Catriona at MU stage... -vxcd3- Those psycho fans of Catriona with their sick 'adoration' over her and hate comments toward her strongest competitors are only doing her harm...  Because of them many people from other countries are fed up with her and don't want her to win (including me)... Sorry, but that's the price you have to pay if you have such a rude fanbase  -confused-  

I can't agree more with you both! I just hope that IMG is not so stupid and notice it!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  How could IMG not notice... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Catriona's fans are out of control....they are rude and obnoxious and I am so over them and also I am soooo over Catriona even though I really liked her in the beginning and had her as one of my favorites to win. Her fans are sobataging her chances and are also making it harder for the huge fall Catriona will have to take if she doesn't win the title!!

I agree with you all! IMG can't crown Cat just because her fans consider her the new MU and their behaviour is just unacceptable! The whole situation is out of control because in case someone else - even more deserving - wins they will be upset and eat the poor girl alive! I have been supporting PR from the beginning just because for me she is fresher and more genuine than Philippines. I also appreciate her beauty more. But now I hope for someone completely unhyped to win just to calm everybody down. Someone like Iceland!

They think they ruled all pageants, and if they do not win it would be a "cooking show" and they will insult the new queen. Oh please!!!
Being agressive insulting other girls won't get you anywhere..... HUMILITY!! Remember, KARMA is watching 24 hours a day.   Evil or Very Mad

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who is sick of their behaviour. Also I'm very happy that on our forum no one is like those fanatics.  -106er--

I am glad too!!
By the way, Maria Clara and MGI Org replied to those fans.


lol!   Laughing  Laughing  lol!

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 FtfNT3n

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6692
Age : 49
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  bonner Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:58 pm

I am ready Very Happy

I woke up around 3am and I just realized my phone is on Philippines Time lol. Now I am heading to Impact arena and will have slight breakfast

Are u ready Guys?


© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Img_2010

_________________
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 101560
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  reyna_USA Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:06 pm

bonner wrote:I am ready Very Happy

I woke up around 3am and I just realized my phone is on Philippines Time lol. Now I am heading to Impact arena and will have slight breakfast

Are u ready Guys?


© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Img_2010

Yessss!!!!! -yhu-

And may the best girl win!! -plo- -8jio-

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6692
Age : 49
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  bonner Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:27 pm

The National Director of Panama Embarassed
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Img_2011

_________________
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 101560
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  kleftokotou Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:17 pm

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 48386354_1130001837156129_2405543519574818816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-3
I just saw this on FB, I don't know when this happened but it's so funny! Laughing

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  bonner Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:18 pm

45 mins more to go
Basketball bounce

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Img20112

_________________
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 101560
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  reyna_USA Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:19 pm

kleftokotou wrote:© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 48386354_1130001837156129_2405543519574818816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-3
I just saw this on FB, I don't know when this happened but it's so funny! Laughing
Us Latins have this pic of Osmel long time ago, when something weird or unexpected happens in a pageant.

Lol!!!
 Laughing Laughing

_________________
Puerto Rico is still the only country with the 7 international's crowns.
-123-r  -123-r  -123-r
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Z5XMQZt
reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6692
Age : 49
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  kleftokotou Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:22 pm

I can't stop Laughing

Almost 30 mimutes to go! I am sooooo nervous! I was not that nervous with Iliana! bounce

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9668
Age : 45
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  bonner Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:24 pm

kleftokotou wrote:© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 48386354_1130001837156129_2405543519574818816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-3
I just saw this on FB, I don't know when this happened but it's so funny! Laughing

This is an old photo

_________________
© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Otoko113
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 101560
Age : 32
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

© PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED) - Page 3 Empty Re: © PAGEANT MANIA © MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - OFFICIAL COVERAGE II Finals (PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum