PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: Miss Universe Jamaica 2019

Post  bonner Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:39 am

Name: Imani Jenkins- Miss Ettenio
Height: 5’8”
Vital Statistics: 33-24-37
Favorite Food: Subway Melt
Favorite Hobbies: Hula hooping, scuba diving, swimming, cheerleading, venturing to the beach to search for new interesting species that I can inspect, video tape and post for others to see.
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 4713

Please list your scholastic awards/achievements.
5 distinctions and 2 credits in CSEC and 1 distinction and a credit in CAPE examinations

What will you do with your degree?
My aim is to obtain my degree in Marine Biology & Work at a Marine Laboratory

Biography:
As a child Imani Jenkins was a shy individual, but she had the potential to branch out and be more outgoing. Now 19 years old, has been swimming from the tender age of 4 and now swims with the Blue Marlin swim club. Over time she developed a more stubborn sense of who she wanted to be.
Imani is a loving person who is loyal and compassionate to her friends and family even through rough times. She tends to be more outspoken to people she is closest to. Imani is clever and passionate about things she loves like animals and ocean life. Imani aspires to be a successful marine biologist who aids in sustaining the earth's non-renewable resources. She is always up for beach and underwater clean ups.

Life’s Ambition:
To become a successful marine biologist.

Volunteer Work:
I often participate in underwater and beach / coastal clean-ups and I also donate items to different homes and shelters that the interact Club at my school are associated with.

Cause that’s Close to your Heart and why?
I would like to give kids with autism and Down's syndrome the opportunity to learn how to swim.

What kind of change do you want to see in the world of women?
I want us as woman to put more effort into uplifting ourselves rather than trying to degrade each other to build their own self-worth.
What are your five-year goals?
To have my BSc Degree in Marine Biology.
To work at a Marine Lab.
Doing more work as it regards to being able to aid in sustaining the earth's lifespan.
To create more education opportunities on how to properly care fore marine life to the public.

What are three (3) Fun Facts about you?
I teach children how to swim during the summer time.

My favorite basket in cheerleading is the back tuck basket.

I can hula-hoop with multiple hula-hoops.

What motivated you to enter the pageant?
My desire to overcome my low self-esteem issues, and also my friends and family members.

Who is your hero?
God

What is your proudest personal accomplishment (Not Pageant Related)?
My proudest moment is going to a swim meet for the first in a long time and receiving 5 medals (4 silvers and 1 gold)

What is your absolute favorite place/attraction in Jamaica that you have visited?
Y.S. Falls
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 118226
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:39 am

Name: Toni-Ann Lalor- Miss Loud Fashion
Vital Statistics: 37-29-40
Favorite Food: Salt Mackrel Rundown with boiled food
Favorite Hobbies: Dancing, cooking, traveling and exploring new places and cultures
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 5626

Bachelors of Fine with major in Theatre Arts

Biography:
Toni-Ann Lalor is a 24-year-old Farmer, Teacher and Actress. An outgoing, vibrant and optimistic individual who enjoys socializing, indulging in adventurous activities, trying new cuisines and experiencing new places and cultures. She's a graduate of the Edna Manley College of the Visual and Performing Arts where she completed her Bachelors of Fine Arts in Theatre Arts. Never to be adverse from a challenge Toni-Ann operates her own farm where she cultivates fruits, vegetable and ground provision. She is an Actress who has made appearances in local television shows, commercials and has had unique opportunities to work with a plethora of local and regional Directors. Being a creative genius, she has performed and competed at several Grand Gala events and JCDC Festival Competitions where she won multiple awards. As a Teacher, Toni-Ann was successful in imparting her knowledge to her students who went on to distinguish themselves Nationally.

Life’s Ambition:
To become a World Renown Actress

Volunteer Work:
In 2008, I started the Reach Program which aims to empower and enrich the lives of youths through the use of Performing Arts and Pen Pal Exchange. The program started in Greater Portmore St.Catherine and was expanded to communities in Clarendon and Manchester. Currently the focus is in Manchester, Jamaica and Ibaraki, Japan where over 200 children participates.

Children and Youth Development

Women accepting themselves for who they are and embracing their femininity without feeling stereotyped.

Continuing my volunteer work and bettering my craft in theatre and film

I love amusement parks, trying different cuisines and Playing DJ & MC at events.

Ive always known I wanted to be involved in youth and community development. As such, at 14 years old I started the journey through my Reach PRogram. However, while in Japan, I developed a greater passion for meeting new people, experiencing new cultures, teaching english and sharing my culture. It was then I confirmed one of my purposes and decided to return home to enter the Miss Universe Jamaica Pageant. I believe this pageant with give me that platform to continue changing and impacting lives both locally and internationally as a Cultural Ambassador.

Who is your hero?
My hero is my mother. She inspires me every day through her strength, dedication and resilience. She is a big part of my love for people and farming. I admire her sacrifice as a single parent who ensures that my siblings and I are supported in all our interests and endeavors.

I was featured on the front page of the Ibaraki Board of Education Magazine as the Most Outstanding Teacher in Ibaraki,Japan.

What is your absolute favorite place/attraction in Jamaica that you have visited?
Ocho Rios
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:40 am

Name: Leah Hollingsworth- Miss Rixonocgroup
Vital Statistics: 32-24-34
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Hobbies: My favourite hobbies include baking, sewing, reading, photography, exploring different cultures, and spending time with family and friends.
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 6465

Certificate of Meritorious Service

The most compelling problems facing the world today all have an economic dimension. From global warming to poverty to Middle Eastern conflicts. I aim to be a part of solving those problems, so I’ve decided to study economics to be able to understand them. Economics makes you a well-rounded thinker. I’ve found myself growing passionate about public policy, sustainability, development, government, and politics. I see myself one day being a Member of Parliament as well as being an entrepreneur. My degree has prepared me to go into any avenue so my career path will probably be somewhere along those lines.

Biography:
Leah Hollingsworth is a 21-year old model and student from the beautiful and lush country side of St. Elizabeth. She is currently an economics student at the University of Maryland. Leah is interested in becoming an entrepreneur, as well as pursuing a career in public policy, development, government, and/or politics. Her studies have given her a new lens of focus, most recently picking up an interest in sustainability, poverty, and development. She aims to one day be a member of parliament. Leah is passionate about building up underdeveloped communities, specifically in the rural areas of the islands. With her platform, she would love to put an end to educational poverty.

In her spare time, Leah enjoys reading, spending time with family and friends, exploring different cultures, and trying out new cuisines. She loves dancehall, soca, reggae, classical, jazz, and afro beats, and prides herself on her diverse tastes. Leah was motivated to enter the competition as being Miss Jamaica has always been the ultimate dream for her. As a little girl, she watched and admired our previous Miss Jamaica’s and knew that one day she would follow in their footsteps and leave her mark on everyone she comes across, just as the former queens have done for her.

Life’s Ambition:
I do not tie my life’s ambition to a career or level of success, but rather in being content and making a difference in my life and in the lives of others. Picasso once said that the meaning of life is to find your gift, but the purpose of life is to give it away. With that being said – I aim to inspire. Personally, I would like to have a family, have my own successful business, travel to new places, explore as many cultures as possible, and be authentically and confidently me.

Volunteer Work:
Volunteering has been a huge part of my life since I was a child. For 6 years consecutively, I volunteered daily after school with underprivileged children to help them with their subjects, as well as to provide positive support and to create a safe environment for them to develop and grow. In our community of Bull Savannah, St. Elizabeth, my family built the computer lab at our primary school. Since then, my mother and I have been sending tablets to the primary school to help make education more accessible.

Children. I come from a big family with lots of younger cousins. I also spent 6 years consecutively volunteering with children from lower income communities. Being surrounded by children has made the issues that face them very near and dear to my heart. The innocence they possess warm my heart. We must protect them by all costs. It’s important for them to believe that they can do and be anything. The goal is to equip them with the necessary tools to empower them and show them that their possibilities are endless.

Society works so hard to tear down women both consciously and subconsciously. It’s apparent in the music, magazines, and other forms of media. I would love to see the world continue to shift towards being more empowering and building women up instead of tearing them down, as well as celebrating women of all shapes, colours, and sizes. This kind of change is not a want, but rather a need.

• Graduate from University
• Obtain my MBA
• Become fluent in French
• Become a successful entrepreneur
• Further philanthropic efforts
• Get married
• Start a family
• Publish a book of short stories

1. I learned to read when I was only two years old.
2. I taught myself how to belly dance.
3. I know how to DJ professionally. My uncle collected vinyl records and DJ’d for fun, but I took a genuine interest to it. He taught me how to mix and now it’s one of my favourite hidden talents.

I have always dreamed of being Miss Jamaica. To follow in the footsteps of phenomenal women and to carry on such a legacy would truly be a dream come true. I represent Jamaica everywhere that I go and I love my island so much. There is nothing that I would love more than to be an ambassador for us both universally and on the island. Beyond that, I was moved by the difference that you can make being a queen. As Miss Jamaica, you become a role model. I grew up admiring our beauty queens and to be a part of that history and to inspire someone in the way that our queens have inspired me is my greatest motivating factor. Seeing the excitement in the faces of the children when they meet a Miss Jamaica and being able to impact them by giving back with your title goes beyond any reward.

Who is your hero?
I have two heroes; my mother and my father. They have both sacrificed so much in their lifetimes for their families, all while carrying their burdens with class and grace. They are honest, genuine, and clean hearted people. Neither of my parents were born with a silver spoon in their mouths, but they have worked hard to overcome their circumstances through perseverance and ambition, without any handouts. I admire them so much. They have afforded me every single opportunity in my life and have supported me wholeheartedly. I am forever grateful for them. They are heroes indeed.

My proudest personal accomplishment so far is spending the summer interning for a Top 100 international company. I was able to lead professionals in the company and take on roles that persons 30 years my senior had not been able to do - with little experience. I challenged myself fully and developed an insane work ethic. I’m very proud of that.

I have two. My favourite place is Maiden Cay in Port Royal. I love how secluded and peaceful it is. My favourite attraction is Appleton Estate Rum Tours. Our rum is the best in the Caribbean. I loved seeing how it’s created from beginning to end, and also the history of rum that dates back to the days of slavery. The tasting is also fun!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:40 am

Name: Christina Butler- Miss Bliss Bridal
Height: 5’7”
Vital Statistics: 32-24-38
Favorite Food: Curried Chicken with White Rice
Favorite Hobbies: Surfing the net, Spending time with family and friends and Volunteering
6 CSEC Passes
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 7342

Biography:
Christina Butler, 19, Lives in Mitchell Town Clarendon, a past student of Kemps Hill High School she graduated with six (6) CXC Subjects. She is a go-getter, loving and caring individual, and is quite persistent. She has a passion for children especially those with special needs.
She intends to use this platform to inspire the youth of her community and the universe and wants them to know they are the foundation of our nation and that they are loved.
Her proudest personal accomplishment is when she started her volunteer program at St Margret Mary Basic School.

Life’s Ambition:
To become a Police Officer and to inspire and change the lives of youth especially those with special needs.

Volunteer Work:
I Volunteer at St Margret Basic School in Clarendon where I spend my time with children learning from them and teaching them. in have a passion to help them achieve their full potential and help them feel better about themselves bring a huge smile on my face.

The Domestic Violence among our children is what close to my heart because I want to stop that.

For woman to be treated with more respect and quality.

My five year goals are to become a police officer, pursue my degree in Criminal Justice and to Inspire the nation’s youth.

I love eating Curry chicken especially with white rice
I love children
I am an adventurous person

my three sisters motivated me to enter this pageant because I want to motivate them that they should believe in their dreams because it doesn't matter where they’re from but it’s who they want to be.

Who is your hero?
My Father

my proudest personal accomplishment is when I started my volunteer program at St Margret Mary Basic school.

Melia Braco Village in Rio Bueno District Jamaica
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:41 am

Name: Deidrea Kelsey Jones- Miss Expedient Solutions
Height: 5’7”
Vital Statistics: 30-24-38
Favorite Food: Curried Dishes of All type
Favorite Hobbies: Reading & Writing, Yoga
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 8277

High School Diploma

Biography:
Deidrea Kelsey Jones is a cheerful, outgoing 23-year-old from Kingston. She is a film enthusiast who enjoys food, yoga, nature and spending time with her family and friends.

Deidrea works in production and has made contributions towards several commercials and music videos. She hopes to someday be an award-winning director.

Life’s Ambition:
My goal in life is to become a renowned director in the entertainment fraternity and commercial fraternity.

Homeless women and children. Reason being that I have noticed a growing number of homelessness among them and there are many ways in which I think I can help.

I would love to see more unity among women.

To work with a large international organization on an international ad campaign.

1. I carry a blanket/throw everywhere because I am almost always cold.
2. If I could eat KFC every day if I could.
3. I would consider myself a nocturnal being, and my favorite night time activity is to stargaze.

I entered this pageant to challenge myself to unlock all parts of my personality and self-confidence in as many ways as would lead to growth and self-fulfillment.

Who is your hero?
My hero is Colonel Harland David Sanders, the KFC colonel because he is a perfect example of perseverance and commitment to his goals as he never let all his life's failures define him, but instead, he used them as experiences that would eventually lead him to becoming the founder of one of the world's largest restaurant chains.

My proudest moment in life was having the courage to step away from corporate Jamaica and trying to find my own footing as an entrepreneur
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:41 am

Name: Chevonne Beadle- Miss Heaven’s Fesco
Height: 5’6”
Vital Statistics: 33-26-38
Favorite Food: Curried Goat
Favorite Hobbies: Dancing, singing, reading self-help books, writing songs and poems
Consistent awards of Excellence and Honour Roll throughout high school
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 10207

I will become a Neurological Physiotherapist.

Biography:
She is 22 year old Chevonne Royanne Beadle from the strikingly beautiful Parish of St.Catherine. She is an ardent lover of the performing arts and has developed a fervent passion for dance. Chevonne’s infatuation with dance began when her mother pushed her to join her first dance group at the delicate age of four after discovering that she was very shy. She has gained tremendous confidence as a result and since then has devoted most of her life to dance as she advanced to different dance groups throughout her school years. She became a part of the Edna Manley Junior Department of Dance where she completed courses in dance technique and performance skills for 5 years. Holding steadfast to her love for the arts, Chevonne is presently a member of the QUILT Performing Arts Company. She believes that dance is an excellent means of expression and communication that transcends language and brings people together.
Chevonne believes that the more you give of yourself, the more you find yourself and this has led her to volunteering at Hayes Primary and Infant School in Clarendon where she has dance lessons for students so that they too can be able to access the joy of dance. Motivated by her love for learning and her fascination with movement and the body, she is currently a student of Physical Therapy at The University of the West Indies. She aspires to become a Neurological Physical Therapist and own a rehabilitation center that provides dance therapy for persons with neurological illnesses. If she wins the pageant she would use this platform to help to create awareness for Mental Health as this is a cause very close to her heart. She also wants to encourage other young girls who are shy or struggle with anxiety to set no limits for what they can achieve.

Life’s Ambition:
My life's ambition is to be content; physically, mentally, spiritually, financially and socially. I also want to be able to contribute to the success and happiness of others in whatever way I can. One of those ways will be by providing scholarships to talented youngsters who wish to pursue degrees in the artistic realm.

Volunteer Work:
I provide free dance classes for students at the Hayes Primary and Infant School in Clarendon. I enjoy working with children, sharing my passion with them and seeing the joy that it brings.

Mental Health awareness is a cause that's very close to my heart. It is very important as everyone must be educated on how to achieve and/or preserve good mental health. Persons should also be knowledgeable about the nature and signs of mental illnesses and their options for support.

As a person who suffers from Generalized Anxiety I have experienced how a lack of awareness about mental health and the stigma surrounding mental illness in our society can make managing one very difficult. I would like to see mental illnesses be treated with the respect, seriousness, and legitimacy that they deserve so that affected persons will not be afraid or ashamed to seek help.

The change I would like to see in the world of women is an end to sexual harassment. It is one of the biggest issues facing women in Jamaica today as it is ingrained in our culture. We hear about a wide range of experiences from women and even young girls in uniforms being catcalled and harassed on the street and other public spaces. The effects are damaging because the fear of it affects women's behavior, choices and restricts our freedom. The onus is often placed on women to avoid these situations by watching what we wear, where we go and when. This contributes to a culture where sexual harassment is normalized or excused.

In 5 years’ time I will have completed my undergraduate degree in Physical Therapy and my internship. I then will have gone on to complete my DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) and specialize in Neurological Physiotherapy. I will own a newly opened rehabilitation center/dance studio where I provide Dance Therapy for persons with neurological diseases.

I entered the pageant to empower myself through building my confidence and increasing my awareness. I would also love to earn a scholarship so that I can further my education and contribute even more to society, while lessening the financial burden on my mother. Additionally, I would like to inspire other young girls who are shy and struggle with anxiety and encourage them to set no limits for what they can achieve.

In my 1st year of University I was selected to participate in a cultural exchange programme between The University of the West Indies and The University of Costa Rica because of my outstanding contributions in the performing arts on my hall of residence.

Dunn's River Falls
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:42 am

Name: Siân Graham-Connolly- Miss Black Radiance
Height: 5’6”
Vital Statistics: 32-24-35
Favorite Food: Seafood
Favorite Hobbies: Swimming, travelling, going on road trips
Top 10 in the island for Cape Literature 2016
Top 3 in the island for CSEC Music 2015
Winner of the Ministry of Energy Music Competition 2015
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 11426

Hopefully become a Clinical Psychologist one day to enhance mental health in Jamaica

Biography:
Sian is a 20-year-old Psychology student at the University of West Indies and a Project Manager for a recycling initiative. She describes herself as a fearless explorer and travel enthusiast who is passionate about adventure and exploring other cultures. Sian is also passionate about health & wellness, and hopes to use the Miss Universe platform to advocate for cancer awareness and prevention. In the future, Sian hopes to become a Clinical Psychologist where she can help improve mental health in Jamaica.
Her reason for entering Miss Universe Jamaica is her desire for growth and pushing herself towards her dreams. She wants to gain more self-confidence. Also, working on school based initiatives also encouraged her to use this platform to inspire others to do more and to give back to our country in any way possible.

Life’s Ambition:
To become an entrepreneur and philanthropist

Volunteer Work:
I have volunteered at Children's homes and children’s hospital wards during high school to donate items and interact with the children

I have two causes close to my heart. Firstly, I'm a part of the Eco Club recycling initiative in Jamaica which has motivated me to continue advocating for waste management and recycling in our country.

Also, I have a passion for advocating for non-communicable disease awareness especially cancer, and encouraging physical and mental health awareness in our country. My mother is a breast cancer fighter which has driven me to want to do more for health awareness in our country

The change I want to see in the world for women is continued unity and empowerment. We are often made to feel inferior in society, especially considering issues such as sexism and sexual harassment. I want us to unite as a group and fight for justice and change where we are so often made to feel powerless.

My five year goals are not set in stone. I want to continue to push myself to use the next five years to grow and become the best version of myself. I want to continue exploring my various passions and become successful in entrepreneurship and also complete my PhD in Clinical Psychology

1. I've lived in three different countries
2. I have an extreme passion for culture and exploring
3. I love the arts (music, photography etc.)

My desire for growth and pushing myself towards my dreams. I wanted to gain more self-confidence. Also, working on school based initiatives also encouraged me to use this platform to inspire others to do more and to give back to our country in any way possible

Who is your hero?
My mom is definitely my hero. As a cancer fighter, she inspires me every day to believe in myself, to be positive and to exude strength and resilience always.

Working on the Eco Club Recycling Campaign Island wide. Being a part of a campaign that collected 8 million bottles island wide for the school term and being able to inspire and encourage students to make this a habit was extremely rewarding

Definitely the Blue Lagoon
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Name: Christina Samuels- Miss Thirsty Spirits
Height: 5’5.5”
Vital Statistics: 30-23-32
Favorite Food: Potato
Favorite Hobbies: Reading, travelling, hiking and swimming
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 12137

Most outstanding student in Theatre and Visual Arts 2015-2017

Biography:
Christina Samuels is a nineteen your old entrepreneur in the makeup world who enjoys being an extrovert because she enjoys meeting people and enjoys holding meaningful conversations with them. Being an extrovert has allowed her to have close friends three of whom are dearest to her. Like her dad, she enjoys the arts both visual and performing and stays up at nights just to paint the moon on her bedroom wall. She lives with her grandmother a writer for the popular Jamaican comedy in the 90's "Lime Tree Lane” has made a positive impact on her on her life. And because of that Christina has a dream of working in the education field as a Theatre Arts Lecturer to teach and encourage students to practice our Jamaica culture which she fears will diminish years from now. It wouldn't hurt for her to travel to amazing places, to continue meeting other wonderful people and expanding her knowledge.
Life’s Ambition:
Theatre Arts Lecturer

Volunteer Work:
I've performed at receptions, hotels, schools, soirées in different forms of entertainment.
Volunteered at Spa2kay hair and nail cosmetics.

Assisted in promotion and the vending of handmade jewelry.

Summer schooled students in Theatre Arts at the Herbert Morrison Technical High.

Helping those less fortunate than I am because that gives them a sense of hope and encouragement to spread love and also to help other.

More women empowerment

Become a business owner, and to graduate the Edna Manley school of Arts.

1. I'm a funny person who is open minded and interested in learning more about life.
2. I enjoy exploring different parts of my country because it keeps me at ease.
3. I paint murals to express my emotions anytime of the day.

To grow and better myself as an individual from the trainings provided and gain experience as well as being a role model to others especially my little sister who aspires to be a part of this family when of the age.

Who is your hero?
My Dad

Holding my little sister for the first time.

I have two. My favourite place is Maiden Cay in Port Royal. I love how secluded and peaceful it is. My favourite attraction is Appleton Estate Rum Tours. Our rum is the best in the Caribbean. I loved seeing how it’s created from beginning to end, and also the history of rum that dates back to the days of slavery. The tasting is also fun!
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Name: Rochelle Revers- Miss Kingston Graphics
Vital Statistics: 32-24-34
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Hobbies: My favourite hobbies include baking, sewing, reading, photography, exploring different cultures, and spending time with family and friends.
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 13126

Bsc. in Nursing

Biography:
Rochell Revers was born on the 18th of October 1993 in Alexandria, St Ann. She attended the Brown's Town High School where she was involved in various extracurricular activities and later selected to represent her peers as the head girl. She was the valedictorian of her graduating class and coordinator for bible study classes for the Inter-school Christian Fellowship. Years later the Northern Caribbean University served as the training ground in which she completed her Bsc. degree in Nursing. She worked assiduously to finance her way throughout school while maintaining quality academic results. Service has always been her passion and she works effortlessly in her community to feed the shut-ins and volunteers at various health fairs.

She currently heads the Mission Possible foundation where she collaborates with former church to empower and provide financial support to the youths in her community. Ms Revers is currently a registered Nurse committed to preventing illnesses, restoring health and alleviating suffering. Ms Revers strongly believes the words of Paul Meyer: " Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to past."

Life’s Ambition:
My Life's ambition is to positively impact and contribute to the lives of the youths by raising funds through collaboration with my former church and my foundation to bring financial empowerment and extending this mission to the wider Jamaican population. Also, to provide mentorship to young people and to be a light and a positive role model at all times.

Volunteer Work:
I was involved in efforts to support the less privileged in my community, such as feeding the shut-ins. I have been actively engaged in my church and university communities, serving in various capacities. In university I volunteered at various health fairs. Currently, I am in the process of establishing a foundation to assist young people in my community. I am collaborating with my former church to source scholarships and provide mentorship for the young people there.

My ideal cause is to provide mentorship and financial assistance to those in need in my community, specifically the young people. When I look back at my life, growing up was never always easy. If it wasn't for the benevolence of strangers, I don't know where I would be today. I want to return this kindness by living the rest of my life giving back and helping other people to accomplish goals and believe in themselves.

Society works so hard to tear down women both consciously and subconsciously. It’s apparent in the music, magazines, and other forms of media. I would love to see the world continue to shift towards being more empowering and building women up instead of tearing them down, as well as celebrating women of all shapes, colours, and sizes. This kind of change is not a want, but rather a need.

In the next five years I see myself becoming an expert in my service. I see myself providing support to the wider Jamaican population. My foundation will be the place where young people can run to for ideas and assistance.

1.I can get people to lighten up in stressful situations and have a good laugh. Many times I will have the entire room laughing.
2.After 25 years, 8 months and a few weeks I'm wearing my first pair of lashes.
3. I'm outgoing and I'm the life of the party.

My motivation comes from an intense passion and interest I have to serve other people. I can remember at the age of 16, watching a reigning queen being involved in charity. She helped to put big smiles on the children's faces, she was so involved and from there I made the decision that I will be serving in this movement for the rest of my life. The MUJ Organization is a very good platform to elevate my foundation which aims at providing scholarships and mentorship to young people in my community.

Who is your hero?
My hero is Philanthropist Extraordinaire Otis James.

I have set a standard for my family to uphold. I am the first in my family to have attended a university.

My Favourite attraction in Jamaica is Dunn's River Falls because of it's refreshing and breathtaking experience.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:43 am

Name: Jenelle Baldie- Miss Trend Steppaz
Vital Statistics: 34-27-36
Favorite Food: Chicken AlfredoPasta
Favorite Hobbies: Watching YouTube videos and spending time with my friends
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 14123

Middlesex County Scholar 2009, Excellent CSEC Performance 2014

Biography:
With elegance, eloquence and a touch of confidence I will become a powerful black woman, living in her purpose, making and facilitating change" This mantra fuels Jenelle Baldie a twenty-one-year-old Acturial Science student at the Univeristy of the West Indies, Mona. Born on the 7th of November 1997, Jenelle hails from the Sunshine City of Portmore, St Catherine, Jamaica. As she grew, it was evident that she was destined for greatness due to her ability to grasp new concepts efficiently and her inability to accept the limits of societal norms.
Her academic journey began at Good Shepherd Preparatory School followed by Kensington Primary School then Campion College. Throughout this journey Jenelle has become a well rounded lady that has acquired many skills through participating in: sports, leadership roles, outreach activities, pageantry, drama, dance and peer mentorship programmes whilst still excelling academically.

Jenelle was a prefect at Kensington Primary crowned Mini Miss Portmore at age eleven (11), Campion College Track Team Member, Sub-Perfect at Campion College, crowned Miss Campionite 2014, Honour Roll Student at Campion College and crowned Miss Jamaica Talented Teen 2015- (competition hosted in St Kitts and Nevis, Jenelle represented Jamaica). She firmly believes that all her experience in these activites has molded her into a role model that young people can emulate.

Upon completion of her degree she intends to enter the world of media, event planning and modeling. For Jenelle Baldie participating and winning the Miss Universe competition will enable her to continue to advocate for Mental Health, specifically anxiety on a global scale. She will use the crown on her head to highlight the crown that sits above her heart and is determined to make the most of her title and allow these opportunities awarded to her to help nationally, regionally and internationally

Life’s Ambition:
To be happy and fulfilled.

Volunteer Work:
I volunteer at my local church teaching dance and assist in the planning and execution of youth events. As a part of charity work for previous pageants I have hosted treats for the disabled in my community.

Recently, mental health with focus on anxiety has been the cause close to my heart. From personal experience I have realized that people treat mental health with little to no importance and so would like to shine some light on the issue in any way possible.

I would love to see women breaking the glass ceiling, living in their purpose and inspiring other females to do the same.

In five years I would have loved to develop brand Jenelle Baldie, own farm and or business as well as making a positive impact in some way.

I love food, I love to travel and I am a very jovial person

Entering Miss Universe Jamaica has always been a life goal and upon completing university I have decided to pursue my dream.

Completing a degree in Actuarial Science

French Man’s Cove
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:43 am

Name: Sasha Henry- Miss Eden Gardens Wellness Resort & Spa
Vital Statistics: 34-28-39
Favorite Food: Shrimp Pasta
Favorite Hobbies: Charity involvement, exercising, watching movies, sleep
Bachelors of Science in Public Policy and Management (major), Criminology (minor) (hons), Entrepreneurship certification, Associate Degree in General Studies.
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 15117

Biography:
Sasha Henry hails from the parish of St. Catherine and is the eldest child for both parents. She is a past student of the St. Jago High School and the Convent of Mercy Academy 'Alpha', where she was a prefect, student mentor and the Sixth Form Association Games Coordinator. In her spare time, she enjoys being involved in charity events/projects, watching movies, exercising and sleeping. She is a graduate of the University of the West Indies where she pursued a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Public Policy and Management (major), Criminology (minor) and graduated with honors.
Sasha has been a member of the Jamaica Constabulary Force for five years and currently serves the St. Andrew North Division as a bicycle patrol officer. She created history in Jamaica by becoming the first police officer to have entered a beauty pageant. Sasha Henry represented Jamaica at an international pageant held in Egypt January 2018 where she was placed 7th from 66 countries. She was awarded the Jamaica Constabulary Force Netball Team International Ambassadors Award and the Prime Ministers' Youth Award 2018 in the category of Nation Building. Her life's goals are to become Miss Universe Jamaica, a gazetted officer in the Jamaica Constabulary Force, have a charitable organization, become a home owner and to own a business in the beauty industry.

Life’s Ambition:
Own a Charitable Organization, become a gazetted officer in the Jamaica Constabulary Force, own a business in the beauty and cosmetics industry, become a home owner.

Volunteer Work:
1. Being a mentor to students of the National Baptist Basic School in Trench Town and the Windsor Forrest Primary School in Portland.
2. Working with the police youth clubs, give of my services in whatever way I can or that which is requested of me.
3. Volunteer my services as a model to help raise funds for the senior living communities.

The completion of the church in my community and helping those who are less fortunate. Why? This is the community that I once called home and I am aware of the many challenges it faces, to include the lack of proper infrastructures and the lack of job and educational opportunities for youths who have completed high school and those who did not get the chance at having an education.

I want to see women in the world become more Independent, women stop competing against each other but working with each other and uplifting one-another. I also want to see more women in managerial positions and in politics helping to make sound decisions that will have a positive impact on each nation.

Complete a master’s degree, to become a gazetted officer in the Jamaica Constabulary Force and own a charitable organization.

1. An insane man chased me throughout the Linstead Town
2. A fowl once picked me in a wound I had.
3. I can make it seems as though I have the condition strabismus

The fact that pageantry will allow me to reach my true potentials, become an ambassador for my country and that it will create a platform for me to give back to society through charity.

Who is your hero?
My Uncle Horace who helped to raise me to become the woman I am today.

Being awarded Prime Minister's Youth Award 2018 in the category of Nation Building.

The Dunn's River Falls
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:34 am

Name: Iana Tickle Garcia- Miss Rose Hall Developments
Height: 5’9.5”
Vital Statistics: 32-26-39
Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo
Favorite Hobbies: Crochet, Martial Arts & Playing the Piano
Straight Grade 1s in CSEC exams (2016-17) in 8 subjects
Distinctions and Merits in CAPE exams (2018)
Grade 7 in ABRSM music exam for piano
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 67698510

Biography:
Iana Tickle Garcia is an ambitious 19 year old, who strives for excellence in every aspect of her life. She is a hard working and dedicated soul who has acquired many skills such as playing the piano, Kung-Fu and crochet. Her role model is her mother who has taught her that she can overcome all of what life has to throw at her as long as she keeps trying. She aspires to inspire and encourage young women to do what they love and create their own opportunities regardless of their circumstances.

Life’s Ambition:
My life's ambition is to be successful in my area of study (international relations), travel and experience different cultures, have a family (eventually) and make a difference, no matter how small, in the lives of the people around me.

Volunteer Work:
In high school, I was in Key Club and did various projects with them such as painting schools, school clean ups, visiting elderly homes, donating toiletries to homes, etc. I also participate in the annual ICC Beach Cleanup wherever it is held. I also go to any tree planting/Mangrove planting that I hear about. I did a read-along at the NAZ learning center.
Currently, I have my own charity project called Crochet for Charity where I crochet jewelry (and other items to come), sell them and donate the profits to monthly causes.

The development of young ladies is very close to my heart. Going to an all-girls school for 5 years, I witnessed how positive role models, confidence and self-esteem played an enormous role in their academic performances as well as in their overall development. Positive role models are very important for a maturing girl so that she does not feel alone or isolated, or so that she does not go down the wrong path.

I want to see a world in which women do not try to tear down each other to further themselves, but instead unite so that we can all progress. I'd like to see women creating and achieving their own goals, instead of waiting for mediocre opportunities to be presented to them.

• Goals I wish to accomplish within the next 5 years are:
• Winning Miss Universe Jamaica.
• Graduating university with first class honors in International Relations.
• Purchasing my first apartment.
• Traveling to a new country each summer.
• Establishing my Crochet for Charity business officially.

I'm the daughter of a Cuban woman and a Swiss man but born and raised in Jamaica.
I've been doing martial arts and playing the piano since I was 9.
I am bilingual.

Each year I watch this pageant on TV and I've always thought to myself that I'd like to be up there, with that amazing confidence, and have the opportunity to build myself and make a difference.

Who is your hero?
My hero is my mother.

My proudest personal accomplishment is how far I've come in music exams (grade 7 out of 8 grades total)

Sommerset Falls in Portland
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 am

Name: Aiysha Hemmings- Miss Curves
Height: 5’9”
Vital Statistics: 32-26-39
Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo
Favorite Hobbies: Sewing & embroidery, drawing, sign language, swimming
Bachelors of Basic Medical Science in Physiology, Second Class Honors (Upper Division)
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 67625810

Biography:
Aiysha Hemmings is a 23-year-old graduate of the University of the West Indies, Mona, receiving a Bachelor’s of Basic Medical Science degree in Physiology, Second Class Honours (Upper Division). She is currently a Work permit & immigration agent employed with the private company, Garth Ramsay & associates ltd, as well as a model under the belt of Sway Caribbean Modelling Agency. In the near future she plans to continue her study in Clinical Exercise Physiology, Master of Science, and complete her research thesis, The Effects of Unilateral Stiff-Knee Gait Disruption on Biomechanics and Stride Characteristics of the Bipedal Walking Gait. As a model throughout the years, Aiysha has graced the stage modelling for local designers such as House of Clay, Quaint, Yolvinta, Endless Designs, among others as well as taking the runway by storm at the Mission Catwalk 2018 Finals, Helen G Bridal Fantasy Fashion Show and the Evolve V.2 Fashion Show. She was also placed as a Top 10 Finalist in the Miss UWI Mona and Miss Global Jamaica 2017 Pageants, being awarded Best in Gown for Miss UWI Mona.

Miss. Hemmings' individuality stems from her jovial character, her bright eyes, her creativity, her ability to make others laugh, to the warm atmosphere she takes with her at all times. Her friends describe her as a self-aware, hardworking, vibrant, ambivert and energetic personality. She takes great pleasure in acting, sewing, drawing, painting and other extracurricular activities such as swimming and sign language. She also enjoys simple activities such as spending time with friends and family, chilling at the beach and taking part in voluntary services. Aiysha will forever continue to strive for excellence and with the philosophy "the world owes you nothing" serving as reminder to never stop working for what you want.

Life’s Ambition:
To become an extraordinary Exercise Physiologist, encouraging and inspiring all to be comfortable in their own skin, to continue seeking personal growth, to express themselves in a constructive manner and never stop learning something new, as I aim for these as well.

Volunteer Work:
I am a volunteer for the non-profit organization Shashamane Sunrise Foundation and has worked with the Davina Bennett Foundation (for the deaf) and the United Nations pageant, in association with Sway Caribbean Modelling Agency. Through these organizations, I have helped in the repainting of schools and aided children with reading.

I am also a part of the Health Ministry group at the Fellowship Tabernacle Portmore Church, which host various sporting events in different areas in the Greater Portmore community, conducting blood glucose and pressure testing to residents, as well as at the "Left Wrong Do Right" event held twice per year.

Lastly, I was a volunteer in the paediatric department at the University Hospital of the West Indies as a Nurse assistant, ensuring that the children were as comfortable as possible and in good spirits.

Helping to support children with behavioral issues is very important. These issues may be hard to identify, however, it is seen in how we relate to each other. I believe, learning how to deal with emotions constructively is crucial in avoiding some of the violent acts we face today. Using arts and literature is one form of expression for children who are typically non-verbal. This I hold close to my heart as growing up, I was not an expressive child and this is what helped me get through my rough patches.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, a Nigerian novelist who inspires me, has a speech titled "We Should All Be Feminists", where she speaks of how we teach girls to belittle themselves in the interest of the man. I would love to see a world where we change how we teach our girls to perceive themselves. Not as just a bearer of children or the right hand to a successful man; but that they can be just as successful as a man, in whatever department they choose. Teach them that marriage or having children is not a must but to compete for jobs and accomplishments instead of the attention of men. Most importantly, show them that they have a choice without being stereotyped or objectified and that self-acceptance is key.

Fortunately, we now live in a generation where some of these changes are in the making, however, a quote by Bette Davis is being proven till this day, "When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a b****" I want to see the kind of change where the double-standards against women are diminished.

Within five (5) years, I expect to have completed a Master of Science (MS) programme in Clinical Exercise Physiology. I would’ve made my mark on the international modelling market and have a recommendable non-profit foundation on the basis of supporting children with behavioural issues through arts and literature.

1) I've always had a special admiration for animals since I was a young girl, caring heart towards them. I've done a few things others might not have, for example; crawling into gutters to save young pups and staying up all day and night to pluck an endless amount of ticks from a strayed dog. Throughout the years I've owned 4 dogs, 11 hamsters, 2 birds and a few fishes. At the moment I only own 3 hamsters but I'll definitely be adopting a pup soon.
2) Sewing bags, embroidery and making art was very therapeutic for me. It was a form of expression as I was not a very articulate child. During the first 3 years of high school all I'd ever do in my spare time was make funny comics in which my classmates took great pleasure reading. For my final CSEC Visual Arts project, I made the comic "Animal Tales" which ranked top in the Graphic Design and Communication division for Visual Arts of that year.
3) Despite not being recommended for CSEC Biology in 5th form of high school, I successfully acquired a Bachelor of Basic Medical Sciences Degree with a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) and throughout this journey I had the opportunity to work with Dr. Micheal F. Rowe, in order to complete my research thesis, "The Effects of Unilateral Stiff-Knee Gait Disruption on Biomechanics and Stride Characteristics of the Bipedal Walking Gait", for publication in the near future.

My closest friends are my strongest motivators and they encouraged me to enter the Miss Universe Jamaica pageant using this platform as a grand opportunity to display my passion for helping as much children as possible develop and mature as moral citizens of Jamaica.

Who is your hero?
My father and best friend

I am one of six recently selected as the first new faces of A Model Management from Jamaica to represent in the Paris Model Market.

Dolphin Cove
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 am

Name: Terina Dryden- Miss D’Marie Institute
Height: 5’10.5”
Vital Statistics: 32-26-36
Favorite Food: Any meal with rich flavor
Favorite Hobbies: Modeling, Acting and Traveling as well as voluntarism
Bachelor of Arts Library and Information Studies
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 67963910

Biography:
Terina Christina Dryden is 25 years of age. She is originally from the parish of St James. Terina grew up with a hard working father who had farms that he took her to during her school breaks as a child. She would spend the day observing and playing around in the dirt and pretending to be a farmer as well. Terina was able to develop her self-confidence through both modeling and Education to conquer her fear of public speaking. She finds peace through traveling as she falls in love with the beauty of nature as well as never before seen inventions on each occasion.
She loves the taste of freshly cut coconut water rushing to her stomach as well as the succulent irresistible taste of sweat-sap tempting her to another. She enjoys an icy cold plunge into the roaring river in Westmoreland where she spent most of her summers as a child. Terina Dryden has a degree in Library and Information Studies as well as participates in numerous fashion shows annually in Jamaica. All in all, she loves life and all it has to offer and hopes that throughout her life she can inspire young adults and abused women to choose life by speaking against abuse of any nature as well as seek help where they may find themselves in these abusive situations. Her mission statement reads "Even the smallest light shines in the dark" Which means no matter how dim you think your light may be it is still visible in darkness and has impact.
Life’s Ambition:
To be an International Model as well as start a company where adolescents can be equipped with skills and knowledge of self-awareness as well as through motivational outreach

Volunteer Work:
I have assisted with providing treats to wards of state at Homestead girls home. I have given service through the Kiwanis Club

There are a lot of young girls and boys who find it hard to find themselves in today’s society I have seen a number of suicide reports of children taking their own lives or have opted to commit crimes. I would love to be a voice of reason for the young audience who might not have any sound voice to listen to.

I would love to see domestic violence be realized by women as wrongful and not of love. Many women need to understand that there are different forms of abuse and none of which are acceptable and I would love to see more women get out of abusive situations alive.

I would love to see my modeling career take on an entirely new level as well as the launch of my foundation for youth empowerment.

I am quite Flexible, I love my fruits and love using my tongue to play with my teeth

I have always admired the reason behind the Miss Universe Pageant but have always wanted to take the leap and enter the pageant. I am motivated by the beauty of the purpose and thee beauty of the women who enter both inside and out

Who is your hero?
My hero the Jesus

My proudest moment is whenever I am able to put a smile on someone’s face

I am always baffled by the beauty of the Parish of Portland
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:36 am

Name: Yanique Morgan- Miss Jamaica Postal Service
Height: 5’10”
Vital Statistics: 32-26-36
Favorite Food: Any meal with rich flavor
Favorite Hobbies: Reading, Story Writing, Face Painting, Arts and Craft & Solving Puzzles
Level 2 Certificate in Early Childhood Education
MIND - Secretarial Qualification (OPS/SS)
Jamaican Sign Language Level 1
Studies
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 67386311

Biography:
Yanique Morgan is a 27-year-old secretary and a student of the University of Technology Jamaica who grew up in rural St. Catherine. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Education in Business and Computer Studies. Once she completes her degree she aims to open an educational resource centre where individuals can be trained in technical and vocational areas. She has a passion for exploring, learning and a special love for children.

Yanique’s personal philosophy is “You should never stop Improving yourself, never be selfish with the knowledge you have and never limit your imagination. If you try and fail, try again because you only truly fail when you give up.” She hopes to become a pioneer of change for Jamaica’s educational system.

Life’s Ambition:
To become a pioneer of change within Jamaica’s Educational system by providing the means by which Jamaicans of all ages can access the education and training they need regardless of their social or economic status.

Volunteer Work:
Previous Secretary at the local church, taught Sunday School at the local Church Also helped out at the children area, design and print posters and tickets when the church was hosting special functions and community events

Access to Education! My parents were never able to give their children the education that they needed, they wanted us to be the best we could be but thought we’d be better off getting a job in order to take care of them and each other. I grow up with six siblings. Most of them only went through junior high and a few graduated from high school. Some were able to learn skills but i watched most of them struggle to keep a job because of their level of education. Some of my siblings and I are now pursuing higher levels of education and I promised myself that I would never stop improving and I would find a way to enable others to have access to the education they need.

As women we need to be positive influencers who are confident in our ability to foster change and never allow others to break our spirits through words or actions. Too many women have become victims of their circumstances and limit their abilities to fit what society expects of them. We need to be confident in who we are and accept ourselves even with the flaws, embrace our differences and never allow the expectation of others to lower our standards or self-esteem.

Start a global movement that creates avenues for access to higher education
Complete my Bachelor
Open an Educational Resource Centre

I am a bit of a tomboy who enjoys climbing trees as much as I enjoy planting them.

I can’t dance to save my life however I participate in group dances whenever we are hosting special functions at work for the children.

I cried during Ash’s death scene in the 1998 Pokémon Movie. (I still get emotional whenever I watch it)

I wanted a platform that would enable me to share my passion and concerns with others and be able to make a positive and powerful change in my country.

Who is your hero?
It may sound cliché but Marcus Garvey is my hero because he dared to think differently and did all he could to motivate and empower people in a time when they were considered the least. He encouraged education, self-respect and acceptance, daring us to never stop learning and embrace who we are.

Finally, being able to attend university.

Enchanted Gardens/ Turtle River Falls and Garden
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:07 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 68441110
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:46 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 67929911
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69502610
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:48 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 68769410
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69028311
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69050210
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69182610
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69212610
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:51 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69325810
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69406110
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69423010
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69521410
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69529810
Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69767410
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 Empty Annecia Morgan-Miss Dale Carnegie Training

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:54 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69649910
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 Empty Fiona DaCosta-Miss Apollo Taxi Services

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:58 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69471710
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 Empty Umeko Chin- Miss ER Designs

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:59 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69597910
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 Empty Imani Jenkins-Miss Ettenio

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:00 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69678010
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 Empty Toni-Ann Lalor- Miss Loud Fashion

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:00 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 68926910
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 Empty Leah Hollingsworth-Miss Rixonocgroup

Post  bonner Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:01 am

Miss Universe Jamaica 2019 - Page 3 69359610
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next