PAGEANT-MANIA
THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE Empty THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE

Post  Anonymní Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:58 am

Arrow

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE Hungary1 Evil or Very Mad

INTERESTING: THE SCHOOL OF BEAUTY WEB SITE MADE HUNGARY ONE OF ITS FAVORITES BEAUTIES AND PREDICTED SHE ´D MAKE THE CUT
THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE Hungary3 Evil or Very Mad

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE Empty Re: THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE

Post  Anonymní Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 am

I really like the girl from 2006. I remember she was in my TOP 20.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE Empty Re: THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:08 pm

I agree with you Mr. Pokemon, this time your little bird is right...... both of them are beautiful but not for a placement, they were other more desirable girls in their respective years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:22 pm

AGREED!!!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:29 pm

Miss Hungary 2006 acted like a little kid when she was called out on the final night. Rolling Eyes

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE Empty Miss Hungary

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:15 am

Hermanito wrote:Miss Hungary 2006 acted like a little kid when she was called out on the final night. Rolling Eyes
First of all, I'm sure she wasn't the only one who has ever done that. Second of all, it was because her country made it in for the first time ever. Third, I liked her. I had her on my list. It's nice to see some new countries make it in. For the first time in 2007, Angola would have made the top 5 if I was the only judge. I would have chosen her over Venezuela.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:33 am

PAGEANT FREAK wrote:
Hermanito wrote:Miss Hungary 2006 acted like a little kid when she was called out on the final night. Rolling Eyes
First of all, I'm sure she wasn't the only one who has ever done that. Second of all, it was because her country made it in for the first time ever. Third, I liked her. I had her on my list. It's nice to see some new countries make it in. For the first time in 2007, Angola would have made the top 5 if I was the only judge. I would have chosen her over Venezuela.

Well, I agree that Angola deserved a better placement in 2007 but not over Venezuela..... I was in the national auditorium and Miss Angola looked gorgeous..... she was outsanding..... so I agree that she deserved to be in the top 5 in 2007.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:23 am

Arrow well I just can repeat :
Miss hungary 06 undeserved placement Neutral
and:
Angola 07 was top 5 material, for sure, not over Venezuela. Ly was in my opinion the real winner that nigth.-

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:15 am

Ly didn't deserve even TOP 15. Twisted Evil

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:19 am

Donald Morley wrote:Ly didn't deserve even TOP 15. Twisted Evil

WHAT.....??? U ARE CRAZY IF MY LY DONT DEVERSE HER SPOT IN THE TOP 15 ..... Exclamation Exclamation
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:02 am

Her face scares me.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:50 pm

Mr. Morley..... let me tell you that I was there, live, face to face, and I can assure you that Ly totally deserved her spot in the top 5 group..... she´s beautiful and charismatic and truly a queen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:02 pm

The one who was not right for TOP 5 was Miss Japan. Miss Angola would have been a much better choice. And btw all the girls in the TOP 5 like Brasil, Korea or Venezuela were much much prettier then Riyo. Sad

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Tanzania should've been in TOP 5, too!

Last edited by Donald Morley on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:02 pm

GIANNIMX=) wrote:Mr. Morley..... let me tell you that I was there, live, face to face, and I can assure you that Ly totally deserved her spot in the top 5 group..... she´s beautiful and charismatic and truly a queen.

Agree! She deserved her spot among TOP 3!

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE 29800055
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:06 pm

My perfect TOP 3 of 2007:

Honey

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE Honey4th

Flaviana

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE 531425994_7eb6660b0b

Micaela

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE Micaela-reis

I love you

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:24 pm

WRONG AGAIN MR. MORLEY..... It´s not the same to see them in pictures than face to face.... and I can assure you that Flaviana was so skinny that she looked really bad on her body, sorry but she would never go that far to top 3 with that body.

Hermanito: Maybe Riyo wasn´t the most beautiful of them (and I can assure you that she is truly beautiful) but her catwalk, charisma and energy in the stage were amazing, she won because of that and I was hypnotized with her since the first time I saw her on stage.

MY IDEAL TOP 5 WAS: RIYO, HONEY, NATALIA, LY and MICAELA. (That would be the perfect top 5)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:40 pm

GIANNIMX=) wrote:WRONG AGAIN MR. MORLEY..... It´s not the same to see them in pictures than face to face.... and I can assure you that Flaviana was so skinny that she looked really bad on her body, sorry but she would never go that far to top 3 with that body.

So face to face or face to body? What a Face Her perfect features outshine even not the best body though I don't find it bad.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 pm

On Hungary, well yours will killl me , but i think that Jazmin Dammak devers her spot in the toop 15, she was looks verry delicius yummy in the stage on her bikini yellow... Very Happy Razz

THE MOST DESERVED / UNDESERVED SPOTS ON MISS UNIVERSE HU
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Nope, she looked sour.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:14 pm

Donald Morley wrote:Nope, she looked sour.

Czech Rep was looked more sour on the stage also...... Exclamation Exclamation
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:18 pm

Sabiondo wrote:

Sour? Shocked
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Veronika wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:

Sour? Shocked

Eliska not wise walk like an firece on the Stage.. Rolling Eyes for that reazon she was score sooo low on swinsuit comp.
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Hey, I am changing the name of this thread to the most deserved/undeserved spots on Miss Universe an we can discuss about it till kingdom come :-7663-:
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
Veronika wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:

Sour? Shocked

Eliska not wise walk like an firece on the Stage.. Rolling Eyes for that reazon she was score sooo low on swinsuit comp.

Agree. It wasn´t her best catwalk. But she wasn´t sour I think.
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next