PAGEANT-MANIA
¨¨¨¨ MR WORLD 2010- Incheon, South Korea - Sports Track Winner-Czech Republic!!!¨¨¨¨ - Page 10 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
¨¨¨¨ MR WORLD 2010- Incheon, South Korea - Sports Track Winner-Czech Republic!!!¨¨¨¨ - Page 10 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¨¨¨¨ MR WORLD 2010- Incheon, South Korea - Sports Track Winner-Czech Republic!!!¨¨¨¨

+16
tomino
EternasMisses
Aiden
bestman
Likok
Jirka
Lucky
paddy_irl
Taxi
bonner
Del
Permian from Guadeloupe
scotty2hotty
Esther
Tidus
Sabiondo
20 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

¨¨¨¨ MR WORLD 2010- Incheon, South Korea - Sports Track Winner-Czech Republic!!!¨¨¨¨ - Page 10 Empty Re: ¨¨¨¨ MR WORLD 2010- Incheon, South Korea - Sports Track Winner-Czech Republic!!!¨¨¨¨

Post  Lucky Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm

I really like Bulgaria Smile
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

¨¨¨¨ MR WORLD 2010- Incheon, South Korea - Sports Track Winner-Czech Republic!!!¨¨¨¨ - Page 10 Empty Re: ¨¨¨¨ MR WORLD 2010- Incheon, South Korea - Sports Track Winner-Czech Republic!!!¨¨¨¨

Post  bestman Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Tidus wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:Hii all..¡¡¡

Atfer see the Interveiws videos, i can saw that Italy, Egypt or Lebanon will win.. I love you I love you I love you

Spain & Brazil have problems with her english, that Julia whould put an english voice translate for it
pale

Greece is verry metrosexual looks, so i dobut thay he will go so far...... Neutral

and my our Venezuelan boy was gave an intervereiw just like as Contestant in Miss Universe or Miss World lol! lol!

Greece is the only one with no professional video and styling,no profile pic,no interview......the treatment is totally unfair. I think the winner will be CZ R....

what do you mean? He has a profile on the offical website of Mr World, with photos and a video.

As for the portrait photo, he shouold be gla d he does'nt have one as they were very bad! Maybe the reason is that he was a late arrival.

and, Peru is a cutie! And Spain very charming in his video. Norway kind of dull.......
My personal choice would be Egypt! Twisted Evil
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Lucky wrote:I really like Bulgaria Smile

My dark horse....... different, but interesting.
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:02 pm

At work right now, so I could only see a few. Out of the ones I watched, I like Italy, Germany, Egypt, and Bulgaria, and Czech Republic. Will try to watch them all later!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 pm

bestman wrote:
Tidus wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:Hii all..¡¡¡

Atfer see the Interveiws videos, i can saw that Italy, Egypt or Lebanon will win.. I love you I love you I love you

Spain & Brazil have problems with her english, that Julia whould put an english voice translate for it
pale

Greece is verry metrosexual looks, so i dobut thay he will go so far...... Neutral

and my our Venezuelan boy was gave an intervereiw just like as Contestant in Miss Universe or Miss World lol! lol!

Greece is the only one with no professional video and styling,no profile pic,no interview......the treatment is totally unfair. I think the winner will be CZ R....

what do you mean? He has a profile on the offical website of Mr World, with photos and a video.

As for the portrait photo, he shouold be gla d he does'nt have one as they were very bad! Maybe the reason is that he was a late arrival.

and, Peru is a cutie! And Spain very charming in his video. Norway kind of dull.......
My personal choice would be Egypt! Twisted Evil

I dont care if it is the late arrival,we have seen 2 photos of him and this comes from a personal collection of a contestant.As for the portrait yes the pics are bad,but the videos that were taken on the same day are good enough. His video doesnt even come close to those of the others...from the lighting to the styling.They took a succesful model and made him look like a beach tramp. if you are to do something,do it same style for all regardless of the arrival. The photographer is still in Korea right? Twisted Evil

Last edited by Tidus on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trumo)
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Personal choices

Bulgaria
Croatia
Azerbajan
Germany
Italy
Belgium
Brazil
Greece
France
Norway
Netherlands(there is something ultra kinky for me in him)
Denmark
Turkey
Spain
Wales

Cz Republic: he is not handsome in the traditional way,but he has all the org may require, i think for the job he is one of the best possible choices.Well spoke,regal and with a great background.
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Tidus wrote:Personal choices

Bulgaria
Croatia
Azerbajan
Germany
Italy
Belgium
Brazil
Greece
France
Norway
Netherlands(there is something ultra kinky for me in him)
Denmark
Turkey
Spain
Wales

Cz Republic: he is not handsome in the traditional way,but he has all the org may require, i think for the job he is one of the best possible choices.Well spoke,regal and with a great background.

You foget about Korea: He is already on the finals and i dobut that Julia Morley will ignore her cause HE IS THE HOST...¡¡¡¡

He will place so higth as Mr China in Mr World 2007 (I mean TOP 3) if no wins Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:52 pm

i know, those are who i like alot,i wont forget korea im my predictions Very Happy
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 pm

How beautiful boys - well, just scattered eyes! It will be very difficult to forecast... -42r2-y
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 pm

by the way......i think the winner will be down to earth type.......so he can stand next to Kaiane.....,what do u think?
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

¨¨¨¨ MR WORLD 2010- Incheon, South Korea - Sports Track Winner-Czech Republic!!!¨¨¨¨ - Page 10 Empty the following vids are from Taxi's YOU TUBE CHANNEL

Post  Tidus Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 pm