PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 11 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 11 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

+14
Cyly
eja
scotty2hotty
tomino
kleftokotou
Likok
Esther
Lucky
Del
Missy
Milka
bestman
Sabiondo
Tidus
18 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Milka wrote:
Tidus wrote: Milka u should seriously start posting some caution signs under some songs -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t

What ever do you mean? Laughing

Romania:I like the tune,veru nice but the singers and the whole 80s aura they bring out destroy all the potential it had for me

Really? The singers were great!! I liked that they were singing to each other and had great chemistry cheers

1. MEANT SOME OF THESE ENTRIES CAN POTENTIALLY KILL ME. -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t -HBM-t

2.REALLY?CHEMISTRY? NEVER SAW THAT Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Milka Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Yes, they had good interaction between them. Add a great song and I'm sold!! cheers

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Not very impresses with any of the songs elected this weekend.

And, so sad for Portugal. They could have chosen this beautiful girl (even if the song sounds a lot like something I've heard from Greece)....but chose another ballad.
That is the disadvantage of jury vs televotes.:

bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:25 pm

bestman wrote:Not very impresses with any of the songs elected this weekend.

And, so sad for Portugal. They could have chosen this beautiful girl (even if the song sounds a lot like something I've heard from Greece)....but chose another ballad.
That is the disadvantage of jury vs televotes.:

it definately reminds me Greek songs.To tell u the truth i dont know if this could make any difference,after Soraya last year, im somehow convinced this era is over. Still a way better entry than the one Portugal really sends as this could have better chances to qualify.
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Tidus wrote:To tell u the truth i dont know if this could make any difference,after Soraya last year, im somehow convinced this era is over.

Not necessarely, as Greece 2008 proved. Soraya's problem was that the performance sucked. It was close to psychedelic and so angry that it scared people! Twisted Evil

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Milka wrote:
Tidus wrote:To tell u the truth i dont know if this could make any difference,after Soraya last year, im somehow convinced this era is over.

Not necessarely, as Greece 2008 proved. Soraya's problem was that the performance sucked. It was close to psychedelic and so angry that it scared people! Twisted Evil

Greece 2008 had no jury to deal with though.....but Azerbajan 2009 had, maybe u are right...
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Ukraine entry for 2010.

Vasyl Lazarovich - I love you
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Today i hope that my dear Alexander Panatinov wins in Russia ESC 2010 with Maya Showtime (If god are fair) Smile Cool

Im glad that my favorite song in Moldova wins.. is Top 5 for me Very Happy
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Tidus wrote:
Milka wrote:

Greece 2008 had no jury to deal with though.....but Azerbajan 2009 had, maybe u are right...

Well yeah it didn't, but I really dont' think that Soray did that good with televote either.... It was just not a good performance Shocked

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Milka wrote:
Tidus wrote:
Milka wrote:

Well yeah it didn't, but I really dont' think that Soray did that good with televote either.... It was just not a good performance Shocked

it was plain bad actually.....crazy short hair blonde woman,with no voice stability , going up and down the stage....she was here-there-overthere-than she dissapeared(oh really?i still try to figure out what was clever about that) and there she was found once more to make me dizzy one last time........
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:49 am

Peter Nalitch represent Russia at "Eurovision-2010 ", which is in the instrumental accompaniment sang a song in English.

[url]
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:02 pm

live telecast for the greek final here,8 hours from now

http://eurovision.ert.gr/

i wont be seeing it after all. So good luck and good luck to Germany also.
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Only i hope that the Greek song winner (Whatever who is) not will be overhyped on the euro chats even is good or bad as did many the last year & was help to be TOP 10 only cause diapora... Exclamation Exclamation

Good luck to alll bounce Very Happy

Last edited by Sabiondo on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Various sources have revealed different information concerning the German national final for the Eurovision Song Contest. It has now been confirmed how the song choice will take place.
First the two finalists Jennifer Braun and Lena-Meyer Landrut will both perform the same two songs. Both of them will then perform a third, individual song. Therefore, a total of four different songs is in the running. After the six performances, the first round of voting will take place and the favourite song by each performer will be determined. In the second round, the performer will be chosen.

The line-up could be explained the following way:
Performer 1 - Song A
Performer 2 - Song A
Performer 1 - Song B
Performer 2 - Song B
Performer 1 - Song C
Performer 2 - Song D

The final of Unser Star für Oslo will be broadcast on Das Erste today at 20:15 CET ( http://www.ardmediathek.de/ard/servlet/content/3474442 ).

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next