PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 17 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 17 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

+14
Cyly
eja
scotty2hotty
tomino
kleftokotou
Likok
Esther
Lucky
Del
Missy
Milka
bestman
Sabiondo
Tidus
18 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Missy Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Milka wrote:Well, I don't like the greek entry that much either, but it's no THAT BAD Laughing
YOU ARE TOO KIND!!!!!!! Very Happy

TIDUS seems like you are tired of Greece being called in finals lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:38 am

Missy wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Milka wrote:Well, I don't like the greek entry that much either, but it's no THAT BAD Laughing

TIDUS seems like you are tired of Greece being called in finals lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

TIRED?NONO,I JUST DONT LIKE THIS ONE AT ALL. Laughing
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 am

New rule this year:

It will be possible to start voting from the moment the first act is on.

Earlier years voting has been opened after the last country finished their performance.

Some say the new rule will benefit countries singing early in the competition.
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:35 am

bestman wrote:New rule this year:

Earlier years voting has been opened after the last country finished their performance.

well thats not bad imo, the first few entries usually got ignored.But i dont think it will influence that much, if u are allowed to vote for num 1 from the opening act,it may also mean u can vote for num...lets say....21, right? the fanatics will know were to send the vote before the actual act Laughing
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 am

Tidus wrote:

well thats not bad imo, the first few entries usually got ignored.But i dont think it will influence that much, if u are allowed to vote for num 1 from the opening act,it may also mean u can vote for num...lets say....21, right? the fanatics will know were to send the vote before the actual act Laughing

I thought the same thing.

But, maybe for the non-fanatics it will make a difference. Some might loose attention as the show goes on (25 songs!!!) and let their votes go to some of the first acts.

The actual reason for the rule-change I think is to make people vote for more than one song. Earlier most viewers picked one favourite after listening to all songs - and voted for that. Now they will send a sms for all songs they like during the show instead.

That way, the telecompanies and EBU will earn more money!
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 am

bestman wrote:
Tidus wrote:

I thought the same thing.

But, maybe for the non-fanatics it will make a difference. Some might loose attention as the show goes on (25 songs!!!) and let their votes go to some of the first acts.

The actual reason for the rule-change I think is to make people vote for more than one song. Earlier most viewers picked one favourite after listening to all songs - and voted for that. Now they will send a sms for all songs they like during the show instead.

That way, the telecompanies and EBU will earn more money!

hmmmm....u might be right,especially young ages...i dont think older viwers will be affected that much though.

and yes, its about the money, we agree.
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Tidus wrote:
Missy wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

TIRED?NONO,I JUST DONT LIKE THIS ONE AT ALL. Laughing

uummm i like this better than sakis last year actually lol

i think that being after Albania that will help Greece, that is famous in esc world lol

2009 sweden-armenia greece-lithuania moldova-albania Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

2008 norway-poland Russia-Greece denmark- georgia lol
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:26 pm

I just defined my personal favorite of ESC 2010: it's Denmark I'll be rooting for. Those 2 guys rock!!! And Turkey!!! And well, let's say Germany because she's from my town...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm

i like germany but i think she is going to be screwing the song in rehearsal maybe i am wrong but song sounds better as a MP3 than live
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Missy wrote:i like germany but i think she is going to be screwing the song in rehearsal maybe i am wrong but song sounds better as a MP3 than live

you are right, but maybe she improves her vocals... after she's passed her exams...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Missy wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

TIRED?
NO!
THIS SONG DOESN'T DESERVE A PLACE IN THE FINAL!
THAT'S ALL! Very Happy
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:54 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Missy wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

TIRED?
NO!
THAT'S ALL! Very Happy

with all the craps it does deserve to be in finals we need something to wake people up lol

last year was nice i really enjoyed the songs a lot and the show but this year?????? Neutral Neutral Neutral i know the show will be good, but the songs ??? there are like 7-8 good songs that i like and one of them that like is Greece whether is good or bad, it's an uptempo, it's likable
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Missy wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Missy wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

TIRED?
NO!
THAT'S ALL! Very Happy

with all the craps it does deserve to be in finals we need something to wake people up lol

last year was nice i really enjoyed the songs a lot and the show but this year Neutral Neutral Neutral i know the show will be good but the songs ??? there are like 7-8 good songs that i like and one of like is greece whether is good or bad it's an uptempo it's likable

Agree, it's not that bad. We need OPA in the final show!!!

I really like your arguments, Missy
Very Happy

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Missy wrote:

last year was nice i really enjoyed the songs a lot and the show but this year?????? Neutral Neutral Neutral i know the show will be good, but the songs ??? there are like 7-8 good songs that i like and one of them that like is Greece whether is good or bad, it's an uptempo, it's likable
AS I SAID BEFORE YOU ALL ARE VERY KIND!!
THANK YOU!
I JUST HATE IT AND....I CAN'T HELP IT! Crying or Very sad
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:01 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Missy wrote:

AS I SAID BEFORE YOU ALL ARE VERY KIND!!
THANK YOU!
I JUST HATE IT AND....I CAN'T HELP IT! Crying or Very sad

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww everyone has different point of views Cool Cool

anyways i am so happy how the things are going for my country hopefully it will end up the best position ever sunny sunny sunny sunny

Juliana will be promoting the song in Greece on april 3rd

any chance of georgios alkeios to promote in Albania ????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Del wrote:I just defined my personal favorite of ESC 2010: it's Denmark I'll be rooting for. Those 2 guys rock!!! And Turkey!!! And well, let's say Germany because she's from my town...

denmark is really cool song i like it very much Very Happy can't wait to see it and can't wait to hear the rehearsal i hope they good sunny sunny sunny
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:29 pm

DENMARK HAS A NICE SONG! IT HAS AN 80'S VIBE,WHICH I LOVE.... BUT NOT A WINNER!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Ukraine entry for ESC 2010 - (Finally the last one) Smile .

Alyosha - Sweet People

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm

kleftokotou wrote:DENMARK HAS A NICE SONG! IT HAS AN 80'S VIBE,WHICH I LOVE.... BUT NOT A WINNER!

i totally agree
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 17 Empty my top 2 ISRAEL-SWEDEN

Post  kleftokotou Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:34 pm

BALLADS ...I KNOW BUT I JUST LOVE THOSE SONGS!!!!!!
AND I DO THINK THAT ONE OF THOSE TWO CAN BE THE WINNER!

HAREL SKAAT HAS THE VOICE ,I LOVE THE 70's FRENCH TYPE BALLADS ANYWAY-AND THE LANGUAGE, TOO!I love you

AS FOR ANNA HER VOICE IS SO WARM AND THE LYRICS ACTUALLY MEAN SOMETHING!
AND DON'T FORGET IT'S SWEDEN,ALWAYS LOVED BY THE JURIES!

IT'S ONE OF THE FEW YEARS THAT I BELIEVE MY FAVOURITES CAN ACTUALLY WIN!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:31 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

HAREL SKAAT HAS THE VOICE ,I LOVE THE 70's FRENCH TYPE BALLADS ANYWAY-AND THE LANGUAGE, TOO!I love you

I dobut that Sweden & Israel song are better than Armenia, Moldova & Norway.... I thing they song only will be valoued by the jury as well, but Sweden is overhyped No Suspect Suspect

Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:37 pm

sabs dear, its always subjective...i on the other hand like nothing THAT MUCH(well only FRANCE-BUT I HAVE A NEGATIVE RECORD ROOTING FOR FRANCE lol- and Cyprus - but it will be difficult).
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:45 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

I know eurovision is all about music....but I honestly think Israel will loose some points because of their politics and behaviour in East Jerusalem lately.....
Sad, but true.....

As for Sweden, I like Anna as well - but I am a sworn fan of Alcazar, so I hoped they would win the Swedish eurosvion..

bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Alcazar tried again?
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Tidus wrote:Alcazar tried again?
yes!!!!!
THEY DON'T GIVE UP! Very Happy
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next