PAGEANT-MANIA
Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009

2 posters

Go down

Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009 Empty Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009

Post  Tidus Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009 T7gz87

WOOLWorths Stores yesterday presented Miss Swaziland Nompilo Mncina with clothes worth E3 000 for her trip to the Miss World contest.

Presenting the clothes to Miss Swaziland organiser Vinah Mamba-Gray and Miss SD was the store manager Michelle Oswin at the company’s offices in Mbabane.
“WoolWorths would like to present the clothes to Miss Swaziland for the upcoming Miss World contest where she will be representing the country. The company is trying to help in promoting arts, especially beauty contests in the country,” Oswin said.
She also encouraged other companies to follow suit in contributing financially or otherwise to such projects. She said it was the first time for the store to donate to the Miss Swaziland contest since she became the manager.
clothes
“We have been working with Vinah doing a number of fashion shows where she was promoting the clothes we have in the store. We have since seen it appropriate to also give back by presenting the clothes to Miss Swaziland,” she said.
Oswin said she was optimistic that with such support, Nompilo would represent the country very well and come back with something.
Vinah Mamba-Grey thanked the company for the donation.
“With such an undertaking, we are hopeful that Mncina’s trip to Miss World will be a success as we have received a lot of support from a number of the country’s companies.
“We are very excited to note that the company has taken a giant step in helping to improve beauty contests in the country,” she said.
Miss SD Nomphilo Mncina also thanked the company for the donation.
“The clothes will come in handy for me since I will soon be leaving for the Miss World contest. I thank the company for the donation and urge the entire swazi nation to support WoolWorths,” she said.
She also thanked Vinah Mamba-Gray for working tirelessly in making this donation possible.
“I thank aunt Vinah because without her this was not going to be possible. It is because of her that I received clothes today (yesterday), she said.
Mamba-Gray also thanked local designer Sphalele who designed a gown and evening dresses for Nompilo and Art Revelation for the two dresses.
Nompilo will leave the country on the 5th of November for the Miss World contest.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009 Empty Re: Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009

Post  dayana mendoza Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009 Thumbnail.php?file=24miss_sda_355974643Nompilo Mncina -Miss Swaziland 2009 Swaziland
dayana mendoza
dayana mendoza
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7299
Registration date : 2008-12-29
Male

Back to top Go down