PAGEANT-MANIA
Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

3 posters

Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Venezuelanbeauty Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 am

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 27074_404650942358_313472452358_5122153_2863718_n
Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Jassinta

Venezuelanbeauty
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 6903
Location : venezuela
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : La diosa Dayana Mendoza
Registration date : 2010-02-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Re: Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Santuzzo Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 am

Question Question Question Question
Where have you taken this information?
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2642
Location : Italia
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe
Registration date : 2010-01-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Re: Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Santuzzo Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

THIS PAGEANT IS Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010
It doesn't send the winner to Miss World Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2642
Location : Italia
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe
Registration date : 2010-01-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Re: Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Venezuelanbeauty Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:42 am

Italy wrote:THIS PAGEANT IS Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010
It doesn't send the winner to Miss World Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

HERE:

http://www.misssabahworld.com.my/

Be the next Miss Sabah and have the chance to represent the country in the 2010 Miss World Pageant.

Exciting prizes and opportunities await the winners. Enter the contest now and be groomed by our professional personel!!! FOR FREE...

Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Official Fan Page

Venezuelanbeauty
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 6903
Location : venezuela
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : La diosa Dayana Mendoza
Registration date : 2010-02-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Re: Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Tidus Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 am

Actually Italy stands correct,Jassinta Mirasol won this pageant and now she will vie for the title of Miss World Malaysia. In other words she took the ticket for the national final. Dont worry VenezuelanBeauty ill just change the title.

http://shinymeteor.blogspot.com/2010/04/jassinta-mirasol-is-new-miss-world.html
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Re: Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Santuzzo Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:10 am

Venezuelanbeauty wrote:
Italy wrote:THIS PAGEANT IS Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010
It doesn't send the winner to Miss World Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

HERE:

http://www.misssabahworld.com.my/

Be the next Miss Sabah and have the chance to represent the country in the 2010 Miss World Pageant.

Exciting prizes and opportunities await the winners. Enter the contest now and be groomed by our professional personel!!! FOR FREE...

Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Official Fan Page
WoW..Ok.. Wink Excuse me Wink...And so this is the new franchise for Miss Malaysia World Very Happy..
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2642
Location : Italia
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe
Registration date : 2010-01-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Re: Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Tidus Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 am

what are u talking about? this pageant had a winner last year, Marie Bibiana Baxter and she wasnt the miss world representative.Thanuja Ananthan was. This pageant sends winners to Model of the World National Finals not Miss World.

http://www.newsabahtimes.com.my/nstweb/fullstory/37855


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Re: Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Venezuelanbeauty Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Tidus wrote:Actually Italy stands correct,Jassinta Mirasol won this pageant and now she will vie for the title of Miss World Malaysia. In other words she took the ticket for the national final. Dont worry VenezuelanBeauty ill just change the title.

http://shinymeteor.blogspot.com/2010/04/jassinta-mirasol-is-new-miss-world.html

Ah! Ok, thanks. _uydyghdysh_u

Venezuelanbeauty
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 6903
Location : venezuela
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : La diosa Dayana Mendoza
Registration date : 2010-02-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Re: Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Tidus Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Venezuelanbeauty wrote:
Tidus wrote:Actually Italy stands correct,Jassinta Mirasol won this pageant and now she will vie for the title of Miss World Malaysia. In other words she took the ticket for the national final. Dont worry VenezuelanBeauty ill just change the title.

http://shinymeteor.blogspot.com/2010/04/jassinta-mirasol-is-new-miss-world.html

Ah! Ok, thanks. _uydyghdysh_u

its still unclear if she will compete for Malaysia Model of the world or Miss World Malaysia. But due to this pageants history, i think its Model of the world Malaysia.Plus i dont think Malaysia world had regionals the first place. Very Happy
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010 Empty Re: Jassinta Mirasol - Miss Sabah Malaysia World 2010

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum