PAGEANT-MANIA
SO WHO ARE THE 6 TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
SO WHO ARE THE 6 TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO WHO ARE THE 6 TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR?

+2
bestman
bonner
6 posters

Go down

SO WHO ARE THE 6 TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR? Empty SO WHO ARE THE 6 TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR?

Post  bonner Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:26 pm

MISS UNIVERSE HANG OVER!!!!

DO YOU THINK ITS SOUTH AFRICA, CZECH REP, BELGIUM,& GUATEMALA IS AMONG THE TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR?....WHO ELSE?....FRANCE?...OR IRELAND OR ALBANIA????..JUST CURIOUS...

IM HAPPY FOR GUATEMALA....
Very Happy

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115311
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

SO WHO ARE THE 6 TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR? Empty Re: SO WHO ARE THE 6 TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR?

Post  bestman Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Ukraine, Belgium, France, Guatemala, Czech Rep and Australia.
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

SO WHO ARE THE 6 TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR? Empty Re: SO WHO ARE THE 6 TRUMP CARD THIS YEAR?

Post  bonner Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:41 pm

bestman wrote:Ukraine, Belgium, France, Guatemala, Czech Rep and Australia.

I'VE NOTICED THAT DONALD TRUMP LOVE GIRLS FROM UKRAINE... Cool
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 pm

I think

Czech, Belgium , Ukraine, Ireland, Russia, Australia
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 pm

IMO Belgium (no doubts here!), South Africa, Ireland, Guatemala, France and Puerto Rico. Not so sure about Czech Rep. She was very consistent during all the competition. I don´t belive Trump picked Czech Rep. fourtimes in a row. It´s a true nonsence.
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Lucky wrote:IMO Belgium (no doubts here!), South Africa, Ireland, Guatemala, France and Puerto Rico. Not so sure about Czech Rep. She was very consistent during all the competition. I don´t belive Trump picked Czech Rep. fourtimes in a row. It´s a true nonsence.
yeah, don't know why lately, everytime when Czech Republic makes the cut, everyone keeps saying it was thanks to Trump card Rolling Eyes
Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováèková (Èeská Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Cyly wrote:

I think

Czech, Belgium , Ukraine, Ireland, Russia, Australia

I dobut that Ukraine & Russia where picks because is oviusly that both are in Smile
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:29 am

Lucky wrote:IMO Belgium (no doubts here!), South Africa, Ireland, Guatemala, France and Puerto Rico. Not so sure about Czech Rep. She was very consistent during all the competition. I don´t belive Trump picked Czech Rep. fourtimes in a row. It´s a true nonsence.

why its nonsense 4times in row ? I doubt he picks every year different country. I think he chose girls he likes or girls from country where he has good relationships (with national directors etc) .
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Cyly wrote:

why its nonsense 4times in row ? I doubt he picks every year different country. I think he chose girls he likes or girls from country where he has good relationships (with national directors etc) .

Do you think he has so good relationship with a country which is her ex-wife from? And I am sure the divorce wasn´t so easy and cheap for him. Or maybe one of her requirement of the divorce was a placement for Czech republic in Miss Universe every year Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Lucky wrote:
Cyly wrote:

Do you think he has so good relationship with a country which is her ex-wife from? And I am sure the divorce wasn´t so easy and cheap for him. Or maybe one of her requirement of the divorce was a placement for Czech republic in Miss Universe every year Laughing Laughing Laughing

?????????? sorry Lucky, but I didnt talk about czech

anyway, why r u so offended ? Only if it was true and Czech was Trump card ITS GREAT for ur country! Isnt it ? Question
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:13 pm

me even my girl is just a trump card im still happy,,,, Very Happy
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:23 pm

bonner wrote:me even my girl is just a trump card im still happy,,,, Very Happy

thats what I am talking about Twisted Evil
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Cyly wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Cyly wrote:

?????????? sorry Lucky, but I didnt talk about czech

anyway, why r u so offended ? Only if it was true and Czech was Trump card ITS GREAT for ur country! Isnt it ? Question

No I am not Very Happy
It´s just funny to think that Trump loves Czech if I know the background. The truth is Ivanka has a Czech mother, so who knows? Very Happy
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down