PAGEANT-MANIA
Who do you think the Trump Card since 2005??? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Who do you think the Trump Card since 2005??? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think the Trump Card since 2005???

Go down

Who do you think the Trump Card since 2005??? Empty Who do you think the Trump Card since 2005???

Post  bonner Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Who do you think the Trump Card since 2005??? Cccpq

Donald Trump and The Miss Universe Organization start selecting girls for a semis spot in 2005. Thats why we see some surprises in the semis...

So who do you think the Trump Card girls since 2005??? and why do you think so

i heard they select 6 girls....

But it doesnt mean that the trump cards are the weakest delegates i believe some of them are also the strongest delegates cheers cheers cheers cheers
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115173
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the Trump Card since 2005??? Empty Re: Who do you think the Trump Card since 2005???

Post  bonner Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Let me Guess

1. NORWAY - Helene Traasavik = Thailand is the host, she's a half Thai so maybe they prefer her than Miss Thailand.

2. INDONESIA - Artika Sari Devi = A comeback for Indonesia in Miss Universe, this is a plus factor and maybe this is a welcome back spot

3. ISRAEL - Yelena Ralph = Im not sure but maybe this girl is what Donald Trump like..is she Ukranian??? i heard Mr Trump love girls wearing Miss Ukraine sash..and i have a friend who is always watching Miss U live , he told me he heard some conversation with Mr Trump and the judges that they must judge fair and dont forget Ukraine...

4. SOUTH AFRICA - Claudia Henkel = Maybe they dont want Africa to be left out in the semis

5. SWITZERLAND - Fiona Hefti = Blondie i guess a plus factor for Trump...

6. LATVIA - Ieva Kokorevica = Latvia Debut in 2005 , another plus factor

(there are Top 20, so how many Trump Card in this year???, Lets assumed they are 9)

1. ETHIOPIA - Dina Fekadu = Her catwalk is so so, i think they just pick her for Africa representative in the semis, i wish it was Ghana or Namibia

2. THAILAND - Charm Onwarin Osathanond = Sponsor???

3. HUNGARY - Adrienn Bende = I love this girl! i dont know maybe Mr Trump pick her

4. ARGENTINA - Magali Romitelli = Another Pretty face...and Blondie that might Mr Trump like

5. UKRAINE - Inna Tsymbaliuk = Plus factor , I believe Trump loves Ukrainian girls

6. SWEDEN - Josephine Alhanko = A comeback placement i think for Sweden

7. DENMARK - Betina Faurbye = Blondie?? maybe a plus factor

8. BRAZIL - Rafeala Zanella = What do you think?? is she a trump card??? i guess so

9. U.S.A. - Tara Conner = 2006 is one of the best batch so if they select 9 Trump card out of 20 Tara might not be in the Top 11, so they must pick her , sash factor

1. THAILAND - Farung Yuthithum = And the sponsor continue to placed.. I find her cute though

2. DENMARK - Zaklina Sojic = Maybe a personal choice for Trump

3. UKRAINE - Lyudmila Bikmullina = Im a harsh to put Ukraine always on the trump list???

4. TANZANIA - Flaviana Matata = Debut factor placement for Tanzania

5. NICARAGUA - Xiomara Blandino = Maybe she's a nice girl thats why Miss U Org pick her

6. INDIA - Puja Gupta = Beautiful face but worst catwalk...she may fail on top in the preliminary but the Miss U org wont ignore her beauty

1. KOSOVO - Zana Krasniqi = Debut Factor placement

2. JAPAN - Mima Hiroko = Since Japan won in 2007, plus factor

3. VIETNAM - Nguyen Thuy Lam = Host factor (Expected)

4. HUNGARY - Jazmin Dammak = Surprise surprise, Blondie factor?

5. ITALY - Claudia Ferraris = what do you think??? I love Claudia but im not sure if she's on top during the preliminary

6. CZECH REPUBLIC - Eliska Buckova = Pretty face but... the catwalk not too good

1. ICELAND - Ingibjorg Egilsdottir = Blondie Factor?

2. SWITZERLAND - Whitney Toyloy = Sash factor??? im not sure , maybe her personality is the reason why they pick her, i love Whitney by the way

3. CROATIA - Sarah Cosic = another surprised! maybe Mr Trump pick her

4. SWEDEN - Renate Cerljen = A comeback placement???

5. ALBANIA - Hasna Xhukici = Trump factor?

6. BELGIUM - Zeynep Sever = Sash factor?? i heard Belgium is a sponsor???

woah dont hate me now.. why i always think that Europe is always the trump card???

1. BELGIUM - Cilou Annys = sash factor?

2. GUATEMALA - Jessica Schell = She's too sexy to ignore by mr trump

3. CZECH REPUBLIC - Jitka Valkova = pretty face, Mr Trump might like her

4. PHILIPPINES - Maria Venus Raj = I have feeling that Venus is just a Trump card..because of her good personality...

5. AUSTRALIA - Jesinta Campbell = another good personality in the pageant that Miss U org wont ignore

6. UKRAINE - Anna Poslavskaya = Ukraine factor

1. BRAZIL - Priscila Machado = Host Factor

2. USA - Alyssa Campanella = Sash Factor - strong but i believe she's not even in the Top 9 in preliminary

3. PANAMA - Sheldry Sáez Bustavino = Sash factor since theres a rumor that Panama might be the host in 2013 but they backout from the agreement

4. PHILIPPINES - Shamcey Supsup = Shes not the winner of the online vote , i dont think she's also in the top 9 preliminary so i guess Shamcey is a trump card...since she attend some operation smile

5. KOSOVO - Aferdita Dreshaj = Sash factor??? Blondie Factor???

6. ANGOLA - Leila da Costa Vieira Lopes = I guess they choose her because of her personality??? i dont find her catwalk nice...maybe she just the judges pick during the final night

Maybe im right maybe im wrong Cool

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115173
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down