PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth)

+19
kleftokotou
Sabiondo
lenkamarie
Wojtek
Esther
Juli
Pavlina
darkvindak
Del
silke_
žabka
bestman
Cammie
Cyly
bonner
dayana mendoza
Marketa
Lucky
Jirka
23 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Who do you want to become Ceska Miss 2011 and represent CR at MU 2011?

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap14%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap21%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap32%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Empty Re: Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth)

Post  dayana mendoza Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm

dayana mendoza
dayana mendoza
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7299
Registration date : 2008-12-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Empty Re: Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth)

Post  Jirka Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:49 pm

yeah, I'm praying for her to win, with her we could be sure that the Czech strike in MU will continue Smile

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováèková (Èeská Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:35 pm

My number one is still Šárka.
I think that she deserves to represent us at one of the most prestigious pageant: MU or MW for her I love you

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 167240_10150112704775831_370204480830_8041755_5579074_n

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 264
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ksenia Sukhinova, Unnur Birna Vilhjálmsdóttir, Riyo Mori
Registration date : 2010-07-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  silke_ Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:26 am

Jirka wrote:yeah, I'm praying for her to win, with her we could be sure that the Czech strike in MU will continue Smile

Jikta is amazing, she is miss universe-material... I hope she wins!!!
silke_
silke_
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-03-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:34 am

In comparison with the last year, this bunch is much more better. Many beauties will be wasted.
Personally I see Jitka, Šárka and Lucie as the main stunners, Aneta and Blanka follow Smile
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am

Lucky wrote:In comparison with the last year, this bunch is much more better. Many beauties will be wasted.
Personally I see Jitka, Šárka and Lucie as the main stunners, Aneta and Blanka follow Smile

agree that this year there's a lot of beautiful girls

ale tøeba budou nìkterý z nich vyslány i na jiný soutìže než jen na ty tøi, kerý sou deklarovaný, takže nebudou žádný "wasted beauties" Smile

but don't know what everyone likes so much about Šárka, I don't find her that pretty Smile

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováèková (Èeská Miss 2011 winner)
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:44 am

Jirka wrote:
Lucky wrote:In comparison with the last year, this bunch is much more better. Many beauties will be wasted.

agree that this year there's a lot of beautiful girls

ale tøeba budou nìkterý z nich vyslány i na jiný soutìže než jen na ty tøi, kerý sou deklarovaný, takže nebudou žádný "wasted beauties" Smile

but don't know what everyone likes so much about Šárka, I don't find her that pretty Smile

I do like Sarka, I can see her doing well at MW... She's got that soft and innocent beauty that is very much appreciated by Julia.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Empty Imaginary competition: Jitka Nováčková vs. blondies from MU 2010

Post  Juli Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Today, I've got an idea to imagine, how big chances to succeed would have Jitka, if she had participated in MU 2010.
Seeing Jitka next to these girls, what do you think think about her?

(Jitka Nováčková, Anna Amenová, Linda Fah, Viivi Pumpanen, Elena Semikina, Desiree van den Berg)
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 OgAAACx9eEBNno9Ba9eFO_ErOAnm46V_NGMkeeZzqBYVygRH5IdiTffeVRT4VwJts3x_jJNzaNr74PmZmr5Zi8AxKO0Am1T1UFsm9XqNnBbQCOLDqULB6j01T5FVRoad to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_71_3_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_78_3_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_29_3_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_13_3_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_57_3_2010

My order: 1. Anna, 2. Jitka, 3. Viivi, 4. Linda, 5. Desiree, 6. Elena

In which place of these girls would you put Jitka?

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Jitka's way better than Anna Mad she - Jitka looks more naturally I love you

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Jirka wrote:Jitka's way better than Anna Mad she - Jitka looks more naturally I love you

That's the question... Jitka looks more naturally, but Anna is more remarkable. I also like naturally looking girls, but there is a crowd of girls at MU and one can succeed provided only by being visible. That's why I prefer Anna, but of course, that's about taste. I understand, that you like Jitka more Wink

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Juli wrote:
Jirka wrote:Jitka's way better than Anna Mad she - Jitka looks more naturally I love you

That's the question... Jitka looks more naturally, but Anna is more remarkable. I also like naturally looking girls, but there is a crowd of girls at MU and one can succeed provided only by being visible. That's why I prefer Anna, but of course, that's about taste. I understand, that you like Jitka more Wink

I dont think that MU prefer naturally girls Smile Smile Smile Smile Do u remember Zuleyka?
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Cyly wrote:
Juli wrote:

I dont think that MU prefer naturally girls Smile Smile Smile Smile Do u remember Zuleyka?

Ximena?

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Jirka wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Juli wrote:

Ximena?

very lovely exception
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Empty Imaginary competition: Šárka Cojocarová vs. same type of beauties from MU 2010

Post  Juli Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 pm

I made the same comparison for Šárka. I was a bit more difficult, to determine, which girls are "the same type".
Finally I chose: Malika Menard, Rozanna Purcell, Jesinta Campbell, Irina Antonenko, Anna Poslavska

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 D540d4a099_71264675_o2Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_30_1_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_43_1_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_6_1_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_68_1_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_84_1_2010

In my opinion, Šárka together with Malika are the best.

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Juli wrote:

In which place of these girls would you put Jitka?

I dont know where Jitka belongs! I will see after czech final .... Now she is just nice blondie
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 pm

for me Irina is the best Smile

but one plus Šárka have is that she already took part in some international pageants and with successes! Smile

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 pm

and Juli, what do you think about Lucka, what success could she have on international scene? Smile

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Juli wrote:I made the same comparison for Šárka. I was a bit more difficult, to determine, which girls are "the same type".
Finally I chose: Malika Menard, Rozanna Purcell, Jesinta Campbell, Irina Antonenko, Anna Poslavska

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 D540d4a099_71264675_o2Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_43_1_2010

these two girls are different level .... Šarka looks so innocent
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:21 pm

and Rozanna so vulgar, I even now still don't like her type of beauty Smile

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Jirka wrote:and Juli, what do you think about Lucka, what success could she have on international scene? Smile
To be honest, I personally don't like her face. I don't know why.
But I can find some photos for comparison alien

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Juli wrote:
Jirka wrote:and Juli, what do you think about Lucka, what success could she have on international scene? Smile

I think that's maybe because she has a little too wide nose, but other than that she's beautiful, at least for me Smile

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Cyly wrote:
Juli wrote:I made the same comparison for Šárka. I was a bit more difficult, to determine, which girls are "the same type".

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 D540d4a099_71264675_o2Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_43_1_2010

these two girls are different level .... Šarka looks so innocent

Yes, I see... I think, one can expect, that a blond girl will be compared with other blondies at the competition. For comparison with Šárka, I was looking for girls with light brown hair and blue eyes...

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Jirka wrote:
Juli wrote:

I think that's maybe because she has a little too wide nose, but other than that she's beautiful, at least for me Smile

Nose is ok, but something in her eyes or the way she smiles. Maybe she reminds me someone, whom I don't like.

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Empty Lucie Klukavá vs. MU 2010 contestants

Post  Juli Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Lucie Klukavá,
Jessica Scheel (Guatemala), Debora Lyra (Brasil), Claudia Arce Lemaitre (Bolivia), Eva Arias (Dominican Rep.)
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 9566e32d3a_71264854_o2Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_36_1_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_10_1_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_9_1_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_23_1_2010

Anyway, despite of my preceding comments, I do believe in her success. She has something, that others don't have. It was really a problem to find at least a bit similar type of beauty as Lucie among the MU 2010 contestants. From the pictures above, you can see, that Lucie is unique.

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Empty Blanka Štramberská vs. MU 2010 contestants

Post  Juli Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Blanka Štramberská, Irina Antonenko, Malika Menard, Ria van Dyke
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 163398_10150106835140831_370204480830_7932242_565400_nRoad to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_68_3_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_30_3_2010Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 6 Photo_cron_1_58_3_2010

If I try to imagine Blanka's photo having been "photoshoped", she might be comparable with these beauties.

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next