PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth)

+19
kleftokotou
Sabiondo
lenkamarie
Wojtek
Esther
Juli
Pavlina
darkvindak
Del
silke_
žabka
bestman
Cammie
Cyly
bonner
dayana mendoza
Marketa
Lucky
Jirka
23 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Who do you want to become Ceska Miss 2011 and represent CR at MU 2011?

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap14%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap4%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap4%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap21%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap7%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap7%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap32%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_lcap3%Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Empty Re: Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth)

Post  lenkamarie Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Jirka wrote:
lenkamarie wrote:
Jirka wrote:I cannot wait for the final, but as I've read the impressions of Czech people, I think 01. Aneta Grabcová will be the winner Smile

WHere did you get the impression from? I only got the impression from the facebook site and it was mostly her friends commenting...
She is definitely pretty... Omg those long lashes - i am jealous - but i dont think i can stand another completely "non model" winner.... Girls like this can make it to top 15 on MU but not win...because than tall lean beautiful gazel like Jimena comes along and these girls fall flat... I would sooooooo want to have a czech MU finaly...the first one...aaaaaahhhhh... affraid

well, from FB, I thought it's wide public commenting not only her friends Smile

Most people are her friends... Those little puberty boys getting all hiked up when someone said she wasnt their favorite are quite obvious...
And the other people - well she has a big chance when it comes to the public vote - normal czech people love the girls "milk and blood" - she is the type (if you know what i mean) so she will be very popular... She has noooo chance in MW where the experts vote...
Misses Malacova might be very shocked about MU winner like last year.. hehe
lenkamarie
lenkamarie
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 97
Favourite Pageant : Ceska miss, Miss slovenskia, Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Earth
Favourite Miss : Ashwaraya Rai - Miss World
Terezie Dobrovolna - Miss CR 97
Registration date : 2011-01-12
Female

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Empty Re: Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth)

Post  Jirka Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:09 pm

maybe after last year's experience Mrs. Maláèová don't let people vote right from the beginning, but will reduce the girls to half like she did it in years before 2010 (12 to 6, so now from 14 girls people will choose only from 7) Smile

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováèková (Èeská Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  lenkamarie Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Didnt the public vote count only for the "superfinalists" - top 6 last year aswell? I thought thats what happenned...but i havent seen the finale since they dont air it here in NY... I wish there was some link to watch live online...
I think this year Malacova is gonna really make sure who the superfinalists are... The one she wants to win and the rest the outsiders...although i think she did it this way before too because some really really strong girls didnt make it to the top 6 while some outsiders did... I think its her way of manipulating a bit of public vote which i think its right because unless there is one "obvious" girl like Iveta who caught the hearts of public and judges than i think its stupid to let it all on amateurs...noooo offense to anyone Very Happy
lenkamarie
lenkamarie
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Favourite Pageant : Ceska miss, Miss slovenskia, Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Earth
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm

lenkamarie wrote:Didnt the public vote count only for the "superfinalists" - top 6 last year aswell? I thought thats what happenned...but i havent seen the finale since they dont air it here in NY... I wish there was some link to watch live online...
I think this year Malacova is gonna really make sure who the superfinalists are... The one she wants to win and the rest the outsiders...although i think she did it this way before too because some really really strong girls didnt make it to the top 6 while some outsiders did... I think its her way of manipulating a bit of public vote which i think its right because unless there is one "obvious" girl like Iveta who caught the hearts of public and judges than i think its stupid to let it all on amateurs...noooo offense to anyone Very Happy

no, last year people voted for all the girls right from the beginning, last year no top 6 was announced, even no runner-ups were announced - only two winners and special awards

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováèková (Èeská Miss 2011 winner)
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  lenkamarie Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Jirka wrote:
lenkamarie wrote:Didnt the public vote count only for the "superfinalists" - top 6 last year aswell? I thought thats what happenned...but i havent seen the finale since they dont air it here in NY... I wish there was some link to watch live online...

no, last year people voted for all the girls right from the beginning, last year no top 6 was announced, even no runner-ups were announced - only two winners and special awards

Wow...ok...thats why... Althought i love Jitka and am really happy that she won i think that if they did top 6 than she wouldn't make it based on the fact that she herself said that she almost didn't even make it to the finals and also based on the way Malacova was surprised when she won... She obviously wasn't her "horse"... I think they should do top 7 this year and only count votes for those girls... It has to be regulated somehow.. I will try to ask my friend from CM what is going to happen.. Also they should announce 3 winners - 1) since there is no two competitions it wont hurt to have 3 winners again 2) it is a bit degrating for the competition Miss Earth that they wont acknowledge them officially during finals... They should have Ceska miss Universe, World and Earth
lenkamarie
lenkamarie
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:09 pm

So, my pre-Mexician top is:
1.-3.: Šárka, Jitka, Aneta
4.-5.: both Terezas
6.-7. Kristýna, Denisa

I'm really looking forward to photos from Mexico!

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 264
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ksenia Sukhinova, Unnur Birna Vilhjálmsdóttir, Riyo Mori
Registration date : 2010-07-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Btw: Which international pageants are relevant for Czech Miss finalists except of MW, MU & ME?
How is it with Miss International, Miss Supranational and Mis Tourism Queen Intercontinental?

And what means the appearing of that Viviane Dusilová at Miss Intercontinental? Hasn't it ever been a pageant for Czech Miss girls?

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:25 pm

lenkamarie wrote:
Jirka wrote:

Wow...ok...thats why... Althought i love Jitka and am really happy that she won i think that if they did top 6 than she wouldn't make it based on the fact that she herself said that she almost didn't even make it to the finals and also based on the way Malacova was surprised when she won... She obviously wasn't her "horse"... I think they should do top 7 this year and only count votes for those girls... It has to be regulated somehow.. I will try to ask my friend from CM what is going to happen.. Also they should announce 3 winners - 1) since there is no two competitions it wont hurt to have 3 winners again 2) it is a bit degrating for the competition Miss Earth that they wont acknowledge them officially during finals... They should have Ceska miss Universe, World and Earth

I think, it's quite difficult for the Czech public to understand the concept of Czech Miss Universe, Czech Miss World and Czech Miss Earth. Most of people watching the final competition know nothing about international pageants :-( In my opinion, following would be feasible:
a) Jury chooses Czech MW, public chooses Czech Miss and 2 runners-up, while Czech Miss goes to MU, 1st runner-up to ME and 2nd runner-up to something else.
b) Jury chooses Czech MW, public chooses Czech Miss = Czech MU. Winner of an ecology-concerning special competition would go to ME. Winners of another special competitions would go to another pageants (as Miss International, Miss Supranational, if possible...)

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Juli wrote:
lenkamarie wrote:
Jirka wrote:

I think, it's quite difficult for the Czech public to understand the concept of Czech Miss Universe, Czech Miss World and Czech Miss Earth. Most of people watching the final competition know nothing about international pageants :-( In my opinion, following would be feasible:
a) Jury chooses Czech MW, public chooses Czech Miss and 2 runners-up, while Czech Miss goes to MU, 1st runner-up to ME and 2nd runner-up to something else.
b) Jury chooses Czech MW, public chooses Czech Miss = Czech MU. Winner of an ecology-concerning special competition would go to ME. Winners of another special competitions would go to another pageants (as Miss International, Miss Supranational, if possible...)

I thought the Czech Miss Vitality (a sponsor award) goes to Miss Earth. Or do you think it was just a random when Czech Miss Vitality Carmen competed on Miss Earth? We will see. Anyway I am really curious who will represent us on Miss International and on the newest grandslam Miss Supranational. And also if we will have any representative on MTQI....
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 9031
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  lenkamarie Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Juli wrote:
lenkamarie wrote:
Jirka wrote:

Well they already introduced the system of Miss Czech World and Miss Czech Universe (the universe is the main winner) so if they added Earth i dont think it would hurt.. Czech people dont know about that much but its getting better and with introduction of Earth they would finaly learn Very Happy
lenkamarie
lenkamarie
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 am

Lucky, I think that this year it will be the same as last year with Miss Earth - winner of Miss Vitalita, that will took place on web missaquila.cz will go to Miss Earth

+ I've read somewhere that this year there should be 4 winners:
public choice = Èeská Miss

jury choices = Miss Èeské republiky, 1. vicemiss Èeské republiky, 2. vicemiss Èeské republiky (maybe that's the way how Maláèová want avoid her favorites being wasted)

but don't know if this all is true Smile

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 am

Jirka wrote:Lucky, I think that this year it will be the same as last year with Miss Earth - winner of Miss Vitalita, that will took place on web missaquila.cz will go to Miss Earth

jury choices = Miss Èeské republiky, 1. vicemiss Èeské republiky, 2. vicemiss Èeské republiky (maybe that's the way how Maláèová want avoid her favorites being wasted)

I am sooooo for that! I hope 4 winners will be announced Smile
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Empty flight to Mexico

Post  Jirka Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:13 am

Tereza Z.
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701376-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

Sabina, Andrea
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701402-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

Jitka, Tereza D.
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701420-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

Blanka, Denisa
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701445-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

Lucie
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701454-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

Mirek Cipra (official trainer of ÈM and ÈM 2010 - Jitka Válková's boyfriend), Jitka, Kristýna, Aneta, Dominika
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701478-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

Šárka, Blanka
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701496-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

Tereza Z., Aneta
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701505-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

Dominika
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701520-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

All girls
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701531-finalistky-ceske-miss-odletely-do-mexika

Jitka
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701541-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

Lucie?
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701554-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

Andrea, Šárka
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701564-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

Aneta, Denisa, Blanka, Tereza D.?, Lucie, Adéla, Tereza Z., Mirek Cipra (official trainer of ÈM and ÈM 2010 - Jitka Válková's boyfriend)
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701576-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

Denisa, Aneta
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701587-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

Tereza Z., Adéla
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701599-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

Sabina
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701614-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

Lucie, Aneta
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701659-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

Adéla, Tereza Z.
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701668-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

Dominika
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3701680-finalistky-ceske-miss-priletely-do-mexika

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  perlas Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 pm

So finally my opinion Smile
My biggest favourites so far are Lucie and Sarka. -126-6y
I like Adela, Jitka, Kristyna, Tereza Z as well. @6f67@@
Andrea and Dominika are really interesting girls, they can hold our interests as well. jocolor
Unfortunately I dont like Aneta at all. She looks so plastic for me (and it doesnt mean she really is, it is just my feeling).

-42r2-y
perlas
perlas
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-08-24
Female

http://beauties.blog.cz

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Empty some unseen video from preparation for photoshooting

Post  Jirka Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:18 pm

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Empty photos from Mexico

Post  Jirka Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Aneta, Jitka, Barbora
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705765-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Adéla, Tereza Z.
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705782-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Tereza Z., Adéla
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705791-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Andrea, Jitka, Adéla
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705530-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

???, Tereza Z.
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705546-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Andrea, Jitka, Adéla, ???, Tereza Z.
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705556-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Sabina
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705590-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Empty Mexico swimsuit photoshoot - Andrea

Post  Jirka Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705599-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705648-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705659-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705677-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705712-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 Empty Mexico swimsuit photoshoot - Jitka

Post  Jirka Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705618-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705628-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705639-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705691-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705701-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705721-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705730-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705739-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 3705748-finalistky-ceske-miss-na-soustredeni-v-mexiku

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 17278710
Lucky
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Tereza Z., Lucie, Kristýna, Aneta, Sabina, Barbora, Denisa, Adéla
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 172788-600x450-p2eom

all girls
Road to "Ceska Miss 2011" (Czech Republic Universe, World and Earth) - Page 12 172791-600x450-a1yp7

Last edited by Jirka on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:33 pm

This is what i love in this pageant they visit other country Very Happy
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114959
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  lenkamarie Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Ummmmm....who is the hottie working out with them in the Swimming pool? That is not Cipra... Very Happy

Also have to say Andrea looks really good during her swimsuit shoot....she surprised me!!!!!!
lenkamarie
lenkamarie
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Lucky wrote:
Juli wrote:
lenkamarie wrote:
Jirka wrote:

I thought the Czech Miss Vitality (a sponsor award) goes to Miss Earth. Or do you think it was just a random when Czech Miss Vitality Carmen competed on Miss Earth? We will see. Anyway I am really curious who will represent us on Miss International and on the newest grandslam Miss Supranational. And also if we will have any representative on MTQI....

I haven't realized, that Miss Vitality might be voted every year. So, that may be the way to choose Czech ME, I see now.

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Jirka wrote:Lucky, I think that this year it will be the same as last year with Miss Earth - winner of Miss Vitalita, that will took place on web missaquila.cz will go to Miss Earth

So it's almost equal to the good old system of Miss ČR: Miss + 2x Vicemiss + Miss Congeniality.
But, Miss Congeniality = Czech Miss = absolute winner is very clever strategy: public has feeling, that they determined the result, but the jury has space enough to influence, who are the delegates for MW, ME and MI(?). Smart Cool

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Juli Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Jirka wrote:
Have I noticed well, that they made Dominika's hair darker?

Juli
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next