PAGEANT-MANIA
Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys... 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys... 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys...

2 posters

Go down

Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys... Empty Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys...

Post  Anonymní Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:00 am

just delete my post if this is prohibited here...thanks.

Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys... Pedestal_fire

this is the result of the pre-arrival choices of my forum's members release on 27th Sept. We are going to hold another round by 2nd week of Oct.

Woman of the Earth Forum
www.womanoftheearth.tv
http://www.voy.com/217922/

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys... Empty Update on Miss Earth...

Post  Anonymní Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:51 pm

i just got this information just a few minutes ago...there will be no Miss Iceland and that the ladies will have a series of fashion shows prior to press presentation while waiting for the other girls to arrive...

there you go...fresh!

meanwhile, many don't give a damn if Ria doesn't know much about environmental issues, they just want her to win!!! that is according to posts in my forum at Woman of the Earth http://www.voy.com/217922. By the way, I just created a website this morning, just the homepage as a knowledge base for the forum but my co-founder will blow it into a full website...exclusively for Miss Earth...http://www.womanoftheearth.tv...

till next time...your group is my priority...

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys... Empty Re: Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys...

Post  Tidus Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:03 pm

I can tell u that Ria is a very modern woman and she is very sensitive to enviromental issues and she is a good talker. The question is, if Ria wants to win...cause right now from her modelling career she is gaining some heavy amounts of money...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys... Empty Re: Hello to Everybody I am Eye for Beauty...just want to share with you guys...

Post  Anonymní Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:37 pm

yeah you are correct...let us see this makes it more exciting...

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:40 pm

eyeforbeauty wrote:yeah you are correct...let us see this makes it more exciting...

True....it makes it exciting.....is she willing to put it all behind for a year,and focus on the Miss Earth responsibility? only time will tell.....

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:50 am

i already saw that in your forum...eye of beauty im glad i saw you here
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 115311
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down