PAGEANT-MANIA
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens!

Go down

The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! Empty The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens!

Post  bonner Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:37 pm

They were usually bash because Filipino people and some foreign especially those pageant fans dont like their beauty which is a typical very common and no International Appeal Blah blah blah -903-f !

Here they are (Sorry For the Poor English) Razz

Recent One
Athena Imperial (Poor Girl/Shen received many negative feedback from her co-Filipino ,they say she is ugly, no appeal, she look like charice ,she dont deserve to be in the semis and more blah blah blah

Im not a fan of her beauty but this girl is smart
(Then why Filipino keep bashing her and why not keep their mouth like the other countries who dont bash their representative if she dont look good at all)

The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! 375901_261961813854290_190728757644263_807662_402274180_n

Gwendoline Ruias (Miss World 2011 - 1st Princess)
(Tha Manly Queen...but the worst is they say that she is a shemale Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ) Gwen is beautiful in person she is not just photogenic ,anyway she place high in Miss World but still Filipino keep bash her , they say she only place because of the new franchise
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! 13gwendolynruais

Shamcey Supsup is not ugly but Evil or Very Mad
(Yes she also received negative feedback when she won Bb Pilipinas U! ,they say you will regret that you pick her as the representative of the Philippines instead of the Goddess blah blah blah, at the end she placed 3rd)
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! Shamcey-supsup-binibining

Czarina Gatbonton (The last Bb Pilipinas World 2010/Miss Humanity International 2011-2nd Runner Up)
-Everyone is against with her when she got the title because more deserving girls than her, but i think even we send goddess in Miss World 2010 we will not stll place because of the conflict between Julia and Madam Stella.
She maybe look Common because she is pure Filipina, but for me she is beautiful inside and out and recently she placed in Miss Humanity International,and there she prove something.
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! Czarina_Gatbonton_01

Venus Raj (Miss Universe 2010 4th runner up)
---->The only thing i hate is, when Filipino said she is idiot ,dont know how to speak fluent English blah blah blah... It hurts instead of being proud of her that she place in Miss U still Filipino are not satisfied , always want everything perfect ! i think even Venus answered it in good way still she will not the Miss U 2010 ,maybe she will place higher than 5th ,you know English is not our 1st language and me myself is not good on it,Many Filipino are too perfectionist in terms of Grammar , when you write or tell something in English that is wrong grammar etc they will laughed at you and think you as idiot. Me I tried my best to explain my thoughts in English so that we can understand each other, but Filipino will say you are trying hard in English Duh!.. Razz
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! Maria-venus-raj

Bianca Manalo (Bb Pilipinas Universe 2009)
-> Me myself is not happy when she won Bb Pilipinas Universe 2009 because i know she will not make it to the semis look at her in Swimsuit during Bb

The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! Pamela+Bianca+Manalo+(Swimsuit+Attire)

And she got the Best in Swimsuit...but she improved very much look at her during Miss U
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! P1

And Im proud of her that she represent our Country even unplaced Very Happy

Jennifer Barrientos (Bb Pilipinas Universe 2008)
--->>> Again Filipino fans dont agree with her beauty, i dont have many things to say about her.
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! PH

Ana Teresa Licaros (Bb Pilipinas Universe 2007)
--->>> I love Tere and im sad that many Filipino again bash her that much, they say Miss Universe is not a Quiz bee, she is out of Shape blah blah blah, I believe she is a good representative only in a wrong pageant , she must send in Miss World. She is a lawyer now.
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! 07

The rest of the Bb Pilipinas Universe who had been bash until now, im young at this years so i dont know what to say

Carla Balingit (Bb Pilipinas Universe 2003)
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYeprjJCgV0lYSh1leCCVPDtrlAxRZnA2IJqRyBMj3oA6dzApzCbWmkKDH

Karen Agustin (Bb Pilipinas Universe 2002)
The Most Bash Filipina Beauty Queens! PHILIPPINES

Do you think this is already our culture in beauty pageant? Bashing every not so beautiful Filipina delegate who won in a beauty pageant even in just local pageants... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116636
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down