PAGEANT-MANIA
Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India!

Go down

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Empty Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India!

Post  bonner on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:08 pm

congrats...

Hope you will updates us in your countries National Pageant cheers


@6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74465
Age : 30
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Empty Re: Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India!

Post  dakkudaddy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:07 pm

bonner wrote:congrats...

Hope you will updates us in your countries National Pageant cheers


@6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@
OOPS! I SAW THIS TOPIC LATE BUT THANKS BUDDY I'LL DO MY BEST AND SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THANKS BONNER

_________________

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4662
Age : 30
Location : india
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Empty Re: Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India!

Post  Cyly on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 pm

CONGRATS !!! Smile
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 36
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Empty Re: Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India!

Post  dakkudaddy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Cyly wrote:CONGRATS !!! Smile
thanks

_________________

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4662
Age : 30
Location : india
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Empty Re: Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India!

Post  bonner on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:32 am

dakkudaddy wrote:
bonner wrote:congrats...

Hope you will updates us in your countries National Pageant cheers


@6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@
OOPS! I SAW THIS TOPIC LATE BUT THANKS BUDDY I'LL DO MY BEST AND SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THANKS BONNER

better late than never Very Happy

Its been so long that im waiting to have an Asian Buddies here Wink
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 74465
Age : 30
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Empty Re: Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India!

Post  dakkudaddy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:50 am

bonner wrote:
dakkudaddy wrote:
bonner wrote:congrats...

Hope you will updates us in your countries National Pageant cheers


@6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@ @6f67@@
OOPS! I SAW THIS TOPIC LATE BUT THANKS BUDDY I'LL DO MY BEST AND SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THANKS BONNER

better late than never Very Happy

Its been so long that im waiting to have an Asian Buddies here Wink
TEAM ASIA EILL ROCK THE PAGEANT WORLD THIS YEAR -123-r -123-r -123-r -123-r -123-r

_________________

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Fuyzhl

dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4662
Age : 30
Location : india
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Empty Re: Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India!

Post  JEANP on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Congrats
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Age : 26
Location : Midi-Pyrénées, France
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India! Empty Re: Dakkudaddy The New Prime Minister of India!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum