PAGEANT-MANIA
♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕

+24
jimrey1989
Piotus93
Emilie
Cammie
Michae
SSchwarzgruber
Cyly
darkvindak
colombianchilean
Canuck1986
dakkudaddy
Milka
eja
GREGORY
reyna_USA
Likok
NiKa
Wojtek
Stavriana
kleftokotou
Esther
Del
scotty2hotty
ovidius
28 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 Empty Re: ♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕

Post  kleftokotou Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Milka wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:We all are tired of dealing with injustice.
But that's my point..... Injustice? Says who? ...
Those who can see I guess!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 Empty Re: ♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕

Post  Milka Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:26 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Milka wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:We all are tired of dealing with injustice.
But that's my point..... Injustice? Says who? ...
Those who can see I guess!!
But how is our opinion superior to the judges? lol! 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:28 pm

reyna_USA wrote: I guess Osmel paid a good amount of $$$$$$$$$ to the OTHER BIG MOUTH rock singer Steven Tyler, to let her BIG MOUTH queen win the crown. She even answer the final question from Steven. Laughing Laughing Laughing -y333- -y333- -y333- [/size]
But I was under the impression that she DIDN'T answer the question __4ugtf84fu_h __4ugtf84fu_h __4ugtf84fu_h 

Yeah, like Steven Tyler needs more $$$$$$ -r5r5- 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:34 pm

From MU official site: 'Miss Photogenic Universe™ Award: Miss Universe Poland, Paulina Krupinska. An expert panel chose the delegate they thought best exemplifies beauty through the lens of a camera. She was awarded a $1,000 cash prize and a gift from pageant sponsor Diamond Nexus.' Wink Paulina was also invited by Tony Ward to take a part in show of his collection during upcoming Paris Fashion Week and got some commercial contarcts propositions! Very Happy  I'm so happy for my Paulina cheers She deserved to be noticed I love you 

Oh, and I got something for dear Cyly Wink -107eg-- 
♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 1391856_589323264461875_997472469_n

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Milka wrote:
reyna_USA wrote: I guess Osmel paid a good amount of $$$$$$$$$ to the OTHER BIG MOUTH rock singer Steven Tyler, to let her BIG MOUTH queen win the crown. She even answer the final question from Steven. Laughing Laughing Laughing -y333- -y333- -y333- [/size]
But I was under the impression that she DIDN'T answer the question __4ugtf84fu_h __4ugtf84fu_h __4ugtf84fu_h 

Yeah, like Steven Tyler needs more $$$$$$ -r5r5- 
Extra $$$$$ never hurts ANYBODY. cyclops 

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6783
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:06 pm

reyna_USA wrote:Extra $$$$$ never hurts ANYBODY. cyclops 
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:11 pm

♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 1393719_388475311286195_72349982_n♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 1458665_388475317952861_1938629927_n
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:17 pm

After the final Miss Universe

♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 Apmfk510
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ariesgirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 pm

kleftokotou wrote:♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 1393719_388475311286195_72349982_n♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 1458665_388475317952861_1938629927_n
So stunning...a shame she couldn't shine more in the prelims...good luck for the future Anastasia!!!!
ariesgirl
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 773
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2001
Registration date : 2011-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:24 pm

At least now these deserving, beautiful girls get to return home and see their families and no doubt opportunities, love, husbands, babies, careers await them in the future. I tend to find the runners up or the finalists more beautiful and deserving than the winner most years anyway. I had both my fingers crossed for Spain at the end and it was so disappointing to see her as the runner up. I usually keep up with the winner throughout her reign as Miss Universe. I will not this year. Cheers to Miss World for getting it right.
Here are my positives for the pageant: Great Britain returned to the top 16 after many years, I liked the presenters, I enjoyed Emin's performance, 2 girls I liked but lost interest in made it (Switzerland and Dominican Republic), Russia was a great host.

My negatives are too numerous to list.....
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ariesgirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:31 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:At least now these deserving, beautiful girls get to return home and see their families and no doubt opportunities, love, husbands, babies, careers await them in the future. I tend to find the runners up or the finalists more beautiful and deserving than the winner most years anyway. I had both my fingers crossed for Spain at the end and it was so disappointing to see her as the runner up. I usually keep up with the winner throughout her reign as Miss Universe. I will not this year. Cheers to Miss World for getting it right.
Here are my positives for the pageant: Great Britain returned to the top 16 after many years, I liked the presenters, I enjoyed Emin's performance, 2 girls I liked but lost interest in made it (Switzerland and Dominican Republic), Russia was a great host.

My negatives are too numerous to list.....

Know exactly what you mean...very disappointing year...still can't believe Spain didn't win..MU has been losing credibility year after year but this year has been an all time low..Spain should have really taken the crown this year..just so upsetting!!!
ariesgirl
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 773
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2001
Registration date : 2011-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Piotus93 Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:48 pm

I must comment on this year's results.

I totally don't understand what they are doing China, Nicaragua, Switzerland and Ecuador in Top 16 These ladies did not exist at the training camp. I am disappointed that it was not in the top 16 beautiful women from Israel, Bolivia, France. And above all, great Pauline Krupińska. Which should be at least in the top 16. I am completely disappointed treated like Poland. Probably in the coming years Pole will not have such a beautiful Miss.

Also, I don't understand what makes lady in Top 10 of the USA or the UK. TOP 5 really surprised me. Brazil, Philippines and Ecuador far too high. Spain should win with the TOP 5. Venezuela's victory is a shock for me. This lady is made of plastic, her smile is terrible. Olivia from the U.S. was beautiful, and now Gabriella after plastic surgery is tragic.

I feel sorry for Pauline. I hope, however, will have a great career. Donald Trump sees what he had lost. I am proud that Poland had such a beautiful Miss. A great grouping. Great pictures. Great atmosphere, which is created in Poland. Thank you Pauline! (Byłaś wspaniała!)

Piotus93
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 210
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss World
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupinska, Rozalia Mancewicz, Katarzyna Borowicz, Aneta Kreglicka
Registration date : 2012-08-22
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian Sebastin Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:02 pm

The singer from Panic At the Disco was soooooooooo hot!!!!
Ian Sebastin
Ian Sebastin
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 54
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe Pageant
Favourite Miss : Rima Fakih
Dayana Mendoza
Stefania Fernandez

Registration date : 2013-11-04
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:33 pm

ariesgirl wrote:Spain should have really taken the crown this year..just so upsetting!!!
[/quote]Like Venezuela should have won last year! Maybe MU org favored Vene this year because they gave the crown to Olivia last year even though Irene was the clear winner.

We will always complain, no matter what happens...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Let me share my thoughts with you:

As almost everyone here, I don't agree with the result because like everyone here I have eyes and my ideas about the new Miss Universe were different.

I was one of the few supporters here of Miss Venezuela, though. When everyone else called her manly and ugly, she was locked in my top 10 in I'd say every Hot Picks. I think she's beautiful. BUT she didn't convince me during the prelims. I expected more from Miss Venezuela! Her victory at the end proves once more - I wrote a similar comment on facebook - that even an average looking Miss Venezuela who delivers an average performance during the prelims is still better than all other contestants together. Because they are prepared! What do you think is Migbelis doing at the moment? Preparing for Miss Universe 2014! What was Paulina Krupinska doing during her year as Miss Poland? Fashion shows, commercials, TV shows,... She was the cash cow for her organization! Lovely Luna Voce from Italy was sent to Venezuela for preparations - 10 days!!! To dye her hair! The poor girl was completety burned out when she arrived in Moscow! I'm glad she found back her momentum at the end, even if it was not enough to reach the final 16.
In my post I also wrote that European National Directors should finally wake up! I didn't mean they should all boycott Miss Universe. The answer was "And what should we do better?" Lern from Venezuela! Prepare your girls, let them run the catwalk over and over again, let them hit the gym 7 days a week! Help them improve their communicational skills! And after all: give them some great gowns for the competition!!!

We don't know how the girls did in their interviews with the judges, but I'm sure this was the reason why Switzerland made the top 16! She's such a nice personality, combined with beauty and BRAINS!!! I'm sorry for France, Israel and Poland, but maybe it's really not enough to look exotic, have a pretty smile or like President Obama!

As for Poland, she was without doubt one of the prettiest contestants this year, but let's be realistic, she was quite boring on stage. I compared her EG and SS photos from the prelims: pose and smile are exactly the same, identical! Just like someone took a photo and changed the outfit. Anyway, I was sure about her placement.

I am sure we are complaining now but we will be all back next year watching Miss Universe 2014 together in peace and harmony, cheering our favorites and bashing a little bit the others... and at the end we will complain again Wink Just like ESC!!!!

Don't be sad, it's just Miss Universe. It's what we love!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Del wrote:

In my post I also wrote that European National Directors should finally wake up! I didn't mean they should all boycott Miss Universe. The answer was "And what should we do better?" Lern from Venezuela! Prepare your girls, let them run the catwalk over and over again, let them hit the gym 7 days a week! Help them improve their communicational skills! And after all: give them some great gowns for the competition!!!

-hy6- 
Do the best you can, and success will not fail!
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3157
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:04 pm

I agree with u Del !! U wrote it perfectly ! Vene is always prepared so good. I must say I dont like WINNER,s face but ....she is realy good . When she was walking during final night I was like WOW, she walks like she owns the night Smile
My favourite was Brazil but I am not sad that Vene won.
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Del wrote:
Don't be sad, it's just Miss Universe. It's what we love!!!
♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 Tumblr_lsz0bscB581qbb9b0o1_500

♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:16 pm

+ PLUSES after last night

- No Australia (boring) and France (although I started to like Hinarani at nthe end) in the top 16 again!
- Philippines didn't win
- Azerbaijan and Russia didn't make it
- I predicted the 1st RU right Laughing 

- MINUSES

too many to name

Last edited by Wojtek on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Del wrote:

It all can helps girl to place in top 15 but to win no, crown is reserved for small circle of countries (Venezuela, PR, USA also it could be some other latin county like Mexico or maybe Brazil is the next to win) ...some Asian contries could surprise for a while - once in 10 years - (most likely it will be Phiipp) and once in 10 years some they will crown some black girl to show that it is not racist pageant but it won't be surprising winners ... stunning Spain proves that. 
they won't give a crown to some country just because they keep sending stunning girls.. they will  let that stunning girl to be runner up.
If anytime some European country wins MU it will be most likely Ukraine because it's nation.directo.is good with Tramp or maybe but just maybe it could be France (if they send girl like the one from Miss world this year)

beauty pageants are different nowdays it is all about business and politics.
only if pageants become very popular in Europe things could change but that is almost impossible.

to bad that there is no more Miss Europe pageant Smile
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:18 pm

darkvindak wrote:

Del wrote:

It all can helps girl to place in top 15 but to win no, crown is reserved for small circle of countries (Venezuela, PR, USA also it could be some other latin county like Mexico or maybe Brazil is the next to win) ...some Asian contries could surprise for a while - once in 10 years - (most likely it will be Phiipp) and once in 10 years some they will crown some black girl to show that it is not racist pageant but it won't be surprising winners ... stunning Spain proves that. 
they won't give a crown to some country just because they keep sending stunning girls.. they will  let that stunning girl to be runner up.
If anytime some European country wins MU it will be most likely Ukraine because it's nation.directo.is good with Tramp or maybe but just maybe it could be France (if they send girl like the one from Miss world this year)...

be sincere, do you relly want to win Miss Universe? I think it's already a very nice satisfaction for a girl and her organization to place in top 16 or even top 10...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:00 pm

♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 1452533_552139108199704_1353187053_n

It reminds me of this:

♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕ - Page 17 85mu5

Both latinas were undeserving and both robbed beautiful Spanish girls Evil or Very Mad 

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Del wrote:
darkvindak wrote:

Del wrote:

If anytime some European country wins MU it will be most likely Ukraine because it's nation.directo.is good with Tramp or maybe but just maybe it could be France (if they send girl like the one from Miss world this year)...

be sincere, do you relly want to win Miss Universe? I think it's already a very nice satisfaction for a girl and her organization to place in top 16 or even top 10...
agree I would be happy  if Serbia place in top 15 sometimes (of course when we send girl who deserve it) but dream of every girl who compete is to win
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:04 pm

NiKa wrote:From MU official site: 'Miss Photogenic Universe™ Award: Miss Universe Poland, Paulina Krupinska. An expert panel chose the delegate they thought best exemplifies beauty through the lens of a camera. She was awarded a $1,000 cash prize and a gift from pageant sponsor Diamond Nexus.' Wink Paulina was also invited by Tony Ward to take a part in show of his collection during upcoming Paris Fashion Week and got some commercial contarcts propositions! Very Happy  I'm so happy for my Paulina cheers She deserved to be noticed I love you 

Oh, and I got something for dear Cyly Wink -107eg-- 

very nice.

Do someone knows does girl from top 5/10/15 earn some money ?
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:58 am

According to Deadline Hollywood, Miss Universe ratings down 50% from last year's telecast....

"In the U.S., where Saturday is the least watched night of the week, last night’s Miss Universe 2013 special drew 3.8 million viewers and a 0.9 in adults 18-49, about half of the 6.1 million, 1.8 in 18-49 who tuned in last year when Miss Universe aired from 8-10 PM on Wednesday, originating from Las Vegas with Miss USA as the winner. This year, Venezuela, where pageants are matter of national pride, landed another Miss Universe. Despite the controversy leading to the pageant, stemming from Russia’s anti-gay laws, there was no mention of the issue on the telecast. CBS won Saturday night with NCAA football (11.5 million, 3.9/13 in the fast nationals)."
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next