PAGEANT-MANIA
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell

Post  Trinifan Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:16 am

Source: Trinidad and Tobago Express Newspapers (29th June 2014)
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Image

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 574
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Kenisha Thom (Miss World Trinidad and Toago 2004)
Registration date : 2013-04-07
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell

Post  Trinifan Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:26 am

Afeya Jeffrey!
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Mw2

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Four of the MWTT 2014 delegates visited the Princess Elizabeth Centre located in Woodbrook, Trinidad. The center serves as a home for physically handicapped children.
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Mw1

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW3

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW5

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW4

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW6

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW7

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:27 am

Afeya at the Ry Chan fashion show (5th July 2014)
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 AFEYA

Afeya & Shanea backstage...
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 SHANEA

Last edited by Trinifan on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Ry Chand Fashion Show (5th July 2014)
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 DSC_6453

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 10494780_10152490472264360_6815979741334767394_n

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 DSC_6328

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 DSC_6547

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 DSC_6843

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:07 pm

MWTT 2014 Contestant Profiles: Denielle Jack
Source: http://www.missoneness.com/danielle-jack-2014-mwtt-contestant.html
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Den1
"Denielle Jack is 22 years old and is from Chaguanas.
Denielle is presently pursuing her degree and enjoys football, drama and
modeling.

BIO
My name is Denielle Jack. I am 22 years old and l live Chaguanas. I am in my final year pursuing my degree in Physical Therapy at the University of the West Indies Mona Campus Jamaica.  I started playing football at the age of 6 years old and have represented Trinidad and Tobago as a part of the first National Under-17 female team. I live with both my parents and older brother who all play football as well. I consider myself a 'tom-boy', however I was always able to maintain my femininity. I put my best foot forward with everything I do and I believe in living life to the fullest.

Physical Therapy is my love. There is no greater feeling I can get when I am able to help people who are sick or have been injured to return to their full functional ability.  I am a selfless person and I always put my patient's needs first. I have a love for working with disabled children in particular cerebral palsy children where I can help them develop to their functional ability due to their condition. 

I also feel accomplished treating patients with cardiopulmonary problems. My goal in life is to be a sport and pediatric physical therapist as well as a licensed dietician and I would love to open the best rehabilitation clinic in Trinidad and Tobago. 

I believe that beauty is a very powerful thing and if everyone show their beauty it can change the world. We were put on this world to love and help each other."

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Denielle Jack 
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Denielle

Jessica Didier
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Jessica

Sarah Jane Waddell
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Sara

Shanea Acosta
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Shane

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 pm

MWTT2014 Contestant Profiles: Rachelle Marcial
Source: http://www.missoneness.com/rachel-marcial-2014-mwtt-contestant.html

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Rachel

"Rachelle Marcial is 24 years old and hails from Arima. 
Our tallest delegate at 5'11", Rachelle is a Curriculum Vocational Assistant
and enjoys fashion, the environment and supports 'green-energy'

BIO
I am Rachelle Marcial. I was born on the 17th of July 1989. My early childhood years were spent in the pristine country area of Pierreville commonly known as Mayaro and then I moved on to Valencia where I attended Valencia South Government Primary School. Throughout the years I have developed a close bond and appreciation for nature. Whilst at Primary level, I enjoyed sports such as netball, football and playing marble pitch as a child; I loved  playing a lot but working hard and being dedicated to any task at hand was instilled within me from a very early age by my parents and those who were around me. There is a song by the Mighty Sparrow called 'EDUCATION'; within the verse it says for children to go to school and learn
well or else later on in life will be hell without an education in your head. Those words were always with me as a child so I worked hard despite any challenges I any have faced. I have lived to see that education makes a difference.

I attended Caribbean Union College Secondary School where I successfully completed my examinations and received 10 O'levels and went on to pursue my love for Science. I completed my Bachelors of Science in Biology from Andrews University in Michigan in 2012. During my years at University I developed an interest in fashion and soon became a part-time model. My love for environmental activities, voluntary work and other aspects of science has grown tremendously over the years. I love hiking, nature tours, biking, Spanish, reading, eating and learning about different cultures. I enjoy teaching others all I know and would encourage anyone to really believe that they can achieve great things no matter where they come from. What it takes is dedication, faith in God and the ability to love others to make a sure difference.

In the near future I would like to pursue my Masters of Science in Renewable Technology or Environmental Science, contribute to the sustainability of the environment in a profound aspect, become a successful business woman, educate others and help those who I can to reach their true potential. The loss of my eldest sister in 2003 and two friends who passed away in May 2014 from HIV and Leukemia respectively has kept me focused on achieving my dreams and keeping and awesome outlook on life. I try to make everyday AWESOME and live life to the fullest. My message to everyone is to cherish the important things in life and to Be Brilliant, Be BEAUTIFUL, Be Bold, Be Brave,.............BE UNBEATABLE! "

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Shanea looks interesting  Smile 
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Sara Jane Waddell

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Source: Miss World Trinidad and Tobago FB Page

"It's here!!! Exciting news!!! Coronation night for Miss World Trinidad and Tobago is on SUNDAY 27TH JULY 2014 @ The Central Bank Auditorium, Eric Williams Plaza, Port of Spain!! 

Tickets are limited and are available at : Peter Elias Boutique, Ellerslie Plaza and Ria's Boutique of Vistabella. 

Come and enjoy and wonderful evening of elegance and beauty as we celebrate our theme: 'Let Your true beauty...SHINE' "

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:09 pm

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Mwposter

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Three of the Miss World TT 2014 delegates visited the Blind Welfare Association of T&T... -hy6- 
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Bwa

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 10530703_692217877480608_8945771321049421299_n

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Shanea

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 10488207_692217850813944_4741636371118073740_n

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 10463914_692217637480632_1187921924510157025_n

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 10488148_692217377480658_78036314633723540_n

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 10492282_692217244147338_7277793099406252700_n

Last edited by Trinifan on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:37 pm

It is wonderful that the ladies are being exposed to various places/organizations that the eventual winner can then consider for the BWAP project. Congratulations to Vanessa & her team for thinking practically and sensibly!

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Miss World TT 2014 Contestant Profiles: Shanelle Pierre
Source: http://www.missoneness.com/shanelle-pierre-2014-mwtt-contestant.html

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Shanelle

"Shanelle Pierre is our youngest delegate at 17 years of age and hails from Tobago.
Shanelle is a student and enjoys singing and poetry.

BIO

My name is Shanelle Pierre. I am just 17 years of age and the youngest in this the Miss World Trinidad and Tobago Beauty Pageant. At the tender age of 2 years old I told my mother one day I would become like "Wendy Fitzwilliam", a Queen in her own right and a timeless beauty. In the year 1998 when Wendy won the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant I met her at Batimamzelle Coblenzin, where at the time my mother was a manager there. Wendy gave me a picture and told me to follow my dream & one day my dream would come true. Those words echoed in me and with the love and support of my mother and the rest of my family I started modeling at 5 years old...winning my very 1st pageant in pre-school..

At the age of 12 years old my mother decided that her my brother & I should move to our sister isle of Tobago, where she got married to the love of her life. I received my Secondary education at Bishop's High School Tobago. During my time there I was a very active student. There was so much to do and I had great joys in learning so I became active in many of the extra-curricular activities. So there I became a member of the Choir, the Journalism Club, Football, Spanish club, Netball, Pan camp, ISCF long distance Track &field & our School's Student Mentor programme. Thereafter as time progressed and I became older I also became enthralled with the Miss World Beauty Pageant. I realized that in pursuing my dream of entering this pageant that this will help prepare me for life and give me the proper foundation to be the best I could be.

My dreams and aspirations is to be a very successful self employed business woman & help others in need and also like my role model Wendy.  I came back to Trinidad in 2013 to persue my diploma in Business Management which I am presently pursuing and to begin my journey of having a modeling career. My interests and hobbies are: writing poetry and singing as it helps me to express my feelings to the world."

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Miss World TT 2014 Contestant Profiles: Afeya Aneisha Jeffrey
Source: http://www.missoneness.com/afeya-jeffrey-2014-mwtt-contestant.html

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Afeya

"Afeya Aneisha Jeffrey is 22 years old and is from Guapo. 
Afeya is presently a teacher and enjoys physical fitness training and dance.

BIO

Afeya Aneisha Jeffrey, a 22 year old Biology, Integrated Science and dance Teacher with a BSC in Biology and Environmental and Natural Resource Management from the UWI St. Augustine campus. My career goal is to become a physiotherapist as it is truly amazing to experience the joys that an individual exudes on discovering the independence of mobility.  

Hailing from deep south, Guapo, Point Fortin. A lover of dance, maintenance of physical fitness, modeling, pageantry  and animals. I have been dancing for 12 years in which I specialize in modern contemporary, folk and latin dance. My tenure in the pageant and fashion industry however ranges for a little over 4 years from which I hold a few titles. My future goal is to establish my own professional Dance Academy and Animal Sanctuary.

My greatest female role model would have to be my mother as she is the TRUE definition of success. "The ability to rise above life's trials". Thus I have learnt to persevere and endure until I have reached my destination in this journey of life.

It is my  belief that the children of a nation is our most imperative resource and therefore as a nation, we the elders in society have a responsibility to nurture not just the body and minds but the skills of our youths. As a result I have taken the time to tutor kids in my community in academics and dance. I am also a youth motivational speaker who mentors and seek to inspire and motivate.

I believe that I am an Ambassador for my community, a role model for younger females or my peers. As such as I let my own light shine and accomplish my goals I unconsciously give them permission to do the same.  I desire to fulfill the mandate in which God has set for me. Subsequently my aim is to discover the limits of my potential and push past them by being  an Ambassador for my country. "

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Update: 2 of the contestants have dropped out of the competition -Rachelle Marcial & Shanelle Pierre....only 6 finalists are left.

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Source: Trinidad Express Newspapers, Online Edition (12th July 2014)
Link: http://www.trinidadexpress.com/woman-magazine/Elements-of-culture-and-heritage-266839011.html

"Elements of culture and heritage
Inspired by the Chaconia flower and the Flamboyant tree

“I fell in love with the gorgeous Chaconia flowers on a recent walk in the Botanical Gardens. Another example of beauty that surrounds us that we sometimes overlook ... there are so many other examples which I will continue to feature over time.
I was inspired to symbolise like the red of our flag ... the passion and courage of a people in this shoot with the Miss Trinidad & Tobago World delegates. I wanted to celebrate the vibrancy of this most intense colour. 
Part of the search for the most suitable delegate, includes a variety of photo sessions where we admire their potential and versatility. Today I wanted to show a more proper and classic look; reflective of the days when women looked liked ladies. 
I’m also very proud to confirm that the UTT Fashion Academy will also be engaged in the upcoming Mis World T&T process, as we try to make more ‘national’ our approach in this effort. An important element of the Miss World International competition is the segment ‘National Dress’. Delegates portray elements of their culture and heritage within a gown. Upcoming designers enrolled in the current UTT programme will have the opportunity during the selection process for our national representative to compete and partake in this wonderful opportunity, that will then be seen on the world stage.
I appreciate the feedback on the looks we’ve created on the delegates and their continued development during this process. All I can assure is that the pageant will not disappoint so keep informed.
The show takes place on July 27 at the Central Bank Auditorium. Tickets available at Peter Elias and at Ria’s in San Fernando.

Denielle Jack
Where are you from: Montrose, Chaguanas
Why do you want to become Miss World T&T: I love Trinidad and Tobago and would like to represent my country showcasing our unique culture. I would also like to make a difference and be an example to the young women of Trinidad and Tobago. I believe that being Miss World T&T gives me the platform to do so as the Miss World pageant accentuates beauty with a purpose. So it’s so much more than having a pretty face or being able to walk or model. It’s about being a beautiful human being and sharing this beauty with the world.

Jessica Didier
Where are you from: Cumuto
Why do you want to become Miss World T&T: I possess the innate ability of being a leader and the title of Miss World T&T would only serve to amplify this ability. It would give me the chance to be more influential especially with younger people in particular among younger women. The external influences that put pressure on today’s youth are increasing every day as the world is becoming more interconnected and I believe holding the title of Miss World T&T gives me the opportunity to be more involved to make this change that I wish to see. I want to be an example to everyone that we all deserve to pursue our individual dreams and that we all have the ability to positively impact society.

Sarah Jane Waddell
Where are you from: Carenage
Why do you want to become Miss World T&T: I want to be Miss World T&T not only because of how the title can change my life, but how it can empower me to change the lives of others. Miss World requires not just an ambassador, but a pair of hands ready to get to work. I have always gravitated towards social issues through service projects and raising public awareness, and this experience would provide an excellent platform to inspire a ripple effect of positive change within T&T.
Miss World is a prestigious international brand, recognised worldwide for its integrity and activism. I aspire to one day represent Trinidad and Tobago overseas as a diplomat, and intend to use the Miss World title long after the one-year term to showcase my beautiful country, and exert positive influence across the globe.

Dena-Marie Blanc
Where are you from: Woodbrook, Port-of-Spain
Why do you want to become Miss World T&T: I would like to become Miss World T&T to use my title as an opportunity to be a role model and to inspire young people to strive to be the best that they can be and to never stop pursuing their goals. I would like the opportunity to show the youth of this country that no matter what economic diversity or challenge that they might face, with hard work and dedication your dreams can become a reality.

Afeya Aneisha Jeffrey
Where are you from: Guapo, Point Fortin
Why do you want to become Miss World T&T: My aim is to be the holder of the prestige title “Ms. World Trinidad and Tobago” due to the fact that my ultimate passion is to be an ambassador for my country. Trinidad and Tobago is an overflowing cup of culture, dynamism and vivacity. Ranging from our natural wonders to the rhythm of our people. Thus, my desire is to represent my twin isles as I do believe that I am GOOD enough, SMART enough, BEAUTIFUL enough, and STRONG enough. I believe that my perseverant, humble, charismatic and dynamic nature will make me the most suited ambassador for my country.

Shanea Acosta
Where are you from: Barataria
Why do you want to become Miss World T&T: I want to win Miss World T&T to have a sense of achievement and fulfillment to be a role model to young and unfortunate children and to help them achieve their goals..

CREDITS
Hair: Bally 
Make-up: Kirk Thomas for L’Oréal Paris
Photography: Calvin French
Diva Dresses: Carnaby Street
Accessories: Peter Elias Boutiques

Last edited by Trinifan on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Jessica Didier
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Woman_M113

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Source: Trinidad & Tobago Newsday Newspapers - Mentality (13th July, 2014)
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MWW

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MWW2

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:44 pm

Source: Trinidad Express

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Sarah Jane's FB post:
"Close your eyes and imagine making these baskets without your sense of sight... seems impossible, right? Am I the only one whose basket would come out a hot mess? PROBABLY not, haha.
This craft shop at the Blind Welfare Association features all kinds of handmade items by people who are blind to raise money for the Association. Please stop by sometime (Duke St, POS) to support them. When you buy an item or two, you help empower the blind to better their lives. And well, a "like" or "share" would help too so that this message can reach as many eyes as possible.
PS- FYI this is not part of the MW competition, the Association just asked us to help spread the word about their little shop when we visited and I'm hoping this helps... Rather, hoping YOU can help! Thanks! "

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Sara

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:00 am

Denielle Jack
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 Mw1

Jessica Didier

Jessica & Denielle
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW3

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:12 am

Sarah Jane Waddell
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW4

Dena Marie Blanc
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW5

Shanea Acosta
ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW6

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinifan Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:15 am

Afeya Jeffrey

ROAD TO MISS WORLD T&T 2014! Winner: Sarah Jane Waddell - Page 2 MW7

Trinifan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next