PAGEANT-MANIA
This is the body I want! BULGARIA World - Page 2 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
This is the body I want! BULGARIA World - Page 2 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the body I want! BULGARIA World

+4
Del
tomino
Tidus
barbara
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is the body I want! BULGARIA World - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the body I want! BULGARIA World

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:48 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:I WILL INVITE HER AN ICE CREAM AFTER THE PAGEANT. NO MORE!!!!! study

what if she invites you to her room? Razz Razz

Arrow HAVE ONE´S EYE ON HER WARDROBE! cheers JIJIJIJ

and on her cosmetics......perfumes.....etc....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

seems you know what i Meant!!!! :-7663-:

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

This is the body I want! BULGARIA World - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the body I want! BULGARIA World

Post  Tidus Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:52 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:I WILL INVITE HER AN ICE CREAM AFTER THE PAGEANT. NO MORE!!!!! study

and on her cosmetics......perfumes.....etc....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

u bet i do, thats how a womans try to seduce me ends 100% Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:54 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Infinite wrote:

u bet i do, thats how a womans try to seduce me ends 100% Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Arrow imagine what ´d happen if she invites us both to her roommm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-107--:

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:00 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Infinite wrote:

Arrow imagine what ´d happen if she invites us both to her roommm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.......definately not what she would expect lol..........see it more as an "extreme makeover" episode....throwing clothes of her wardrobe from the balcony............. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:00 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Infinite wrote:

lol.......definately not what she would expect lol..........see it more as an "extreme makeover" episode....throwing clothes of her wardrobe from the balcony............. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

jajajjajajajaj cheers

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:12 pm

did i miss something here???well, im still a teen so its not im my mind yet, but ill planned someday to work out my body!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 pm

pepper wrote:did i miss something here???well, im still a teen so its not im my mind yet, but ill planned someday to work out my body!!

why did you chnage your nick juicy?

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Infinite wrote:
pepper wrote:did i miss something here???well, im still a teen so its not im my mind yet, but ill planned someday to work out my body!!

why you dont like? its the name of my dog!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:13 pm

pepper wrote:
Infinite wrote:

juicy is YUMMIER! lols

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Infinite wrote:
pepper wrote:
Infinite wrote:

juicy is YUMMIER! lols

lol!!!lol!!! and alvin is yummiest!!!! Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:20 pm

pepper wrote:
Infinite wrote:
pepper wrote:
Infinite wrote:

juicy is YUMMIER! lols

yah wanna have a bite?lols

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:27 pm

Infinite wrote:
pepper wrote:
Infinite wrote:
pepper wrote:
Infinite wrote:

juicy is YUMMIER! lols

yah wanna have a bite?lols
what part?? hehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2