PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

+9
EllE
Milka
NiKa
Del
Likok
ovidius
kleftokotou
JEANP
Wojtek
13 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Niina1 Sat May 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Armenia is my number one  cheers
Niina1
Niina1
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 570
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Lola Odusoga
Sara Chafak
Anne Pohtamo
Registration date : 2010-07-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek Sat May 03, 2014 9:07 pm

After 2nd rehearsal here are my types for finalists:

Semi 1
Armenia, Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Moldova, Netherlands, Montenegro, Hungary

Semi 2
Israel, Norway, Poland, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Switzerland, Greece, Slovenia, Romania
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Didana Acivakuk Sun May 04, 2014 8:50 am

Didana Acivakuk
Didana Acivakuk
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2893
Favourite Pageant : NONE
Favourite Miss : NONE
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Spain might win. I've read that they received the biggest applause.

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Wojtek wrote:

It's one of my favs! Ruth tends overdo it at times, but I would be really happy if Spain wins!
What do you think of the Greek entry Wojtek? Did you had the chance to watch their rehearsal?
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 04, 2014 3:27 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

It's one of my favs! Ruth tends overdo it at times, but I would be really happy if Spain wins!
What do you think of the Greek entry Wojtek? Did you had the chance to watch their rehearsal?

I would be very ok if Spain wins, I like it but not a great fan. Spain last won in 1969, so it would be very interesting to see this country as a winner  Smile 

Sure I watched Greek rehearsal, I was always a fan of this song, the most energetic and modern song, the performance is not disappointing me.  -5t3f43- I guess I'm gonna vote for Greece, finally I can!  Laughing 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun May 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Didana Acivakuk wrote:

Flawless performance!  -yhu-   -hy6- I can feel the winning aura here  -fgft- 

You thinks so? I wouldn't mind but I'm not feeling that aura  Wink 

Maybe it's because I have a big weakness to these type of powerful songs and performances  Razz But my intuition is not working well recently, so don't pay attention to my 'feelings' lol  Laughing Btw. who's your bet, Wojtek?  Smile 

I think (and hope) that she's gonna be in the top 5  Smile I have very mixed feelings, any clear fav this year but my intuition says to me that Sweden will win again. Although I think that the winner might be a big surprise as well.  Wink 
I have mixed feelings too, because this year has quite good level and there are many songs that might been seen as a potential winner  Wink I'm a fan of Swedish entry, but I don't see this winning. I don't know why  Razz Btw. what do you thinK about our performance?  Smile  Imho the choreography/visualization/lighting is brilliant and Cleo's vocal sounds perfect live  -ds90-  I would personally replace the laundry/butter girls with 2 more dancers/singers from 'Mazowsze', because I'm not sure if the jury/Europe will buy this,as you called it, 'rural life' concept, while the ladies from 'Mazowsze' along with Cleo are doing a great show  -hy6- Oh, well at least all the girls seem to have a real fun on the stage and thanks to that their performance is entertaining and is bringing on a positive reaction  Smile Thanks God Donatan didin't bring this vulgar freak Luxuria to Copenhagen  Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 Whew, because it might be very...hm, risky (if you know what I mean)   -hbbv-  -fgft-  

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 04, 2014 6:56 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Didana Acivakuk wrote:

Flawless performance!  -yhu-   -hy6- I can feel the winning aura here  -fgft- 

You thinks so? I wouldn't mind but I'm not feeling that aura  Wink 

Maybe it's because I have a big weakness to these type of powerful songs and performances  Razz But my intuition is not working well recently, so don't pay attention to my 'feelings' lol  Laughing Btw. who's your bet, Wojtek?  Smile 

I think (and hope) that she's gonna be in the top 5  Smile I have very mixed feelings, any clear fav this year but my intuition says to me that Sweden will win again. Although I think that the winner might be a big surprise as well.  Wink 
I have mixed feelings too, because this year has quite good level and there are many songs that might been seen as a potential winner  Wink I'm a fan of Swedish entry, but I don't see this winning. I don't know why  Razz Btw. what do you thinK about our performance?  Smile  Imho the choreography/visualization/lighting is brilliant and Cleo's vocal sounds perfect live  -ds90-  I would personally replace the laundry/butter girls with 2 more dancers/singers from 'Mazowsze', because I'm not sure if the jury/Europe will buy this,as you called it, 'rural life' concept, while the ladies from 'Mazowsze' along with Cleo are doing a great show  -hy6- Oh, well at least all the girls seem to have a real fun on the stage and thanks to that their performance is entertaining and is bringing on a positive reaction  Smile Thanks God Donatan didin't bring this vulgar freak Luxuria to Copenhagen  Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 Whew, because it might be very...hm, risky (if you know what I mean)   -hbbv-  -fgft-  

It's not about butter and laundry, it's about their boobs!  Laughing So they're necessary to show our slavic... beauty and I think that the male part of viewers will like our performance very much Laughing Donatan is not so stupid, he knows that Luxuria might means trouble  Wink I'm pleased with our performance, if everything will be alright we should be in the final, but I'm not expecting us in the top 10  Wink 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun May 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Wojtek wrote:
It's not about butter and laundry, it's about their boobs!  Laughing So they're necessary to show our slavic... beauty and I think that the male part of viewers will like our performance very much Laughing Donatan is not so stupid, he knows that Luxuria might means trouble  Wink I'm pleased with our performance, if everything will be alright we should be in the final, but I'm not expecting us in the top 10  Wink 

Yes, I know it  Laughing I just didn't want to say it so...straight  Laughing I'm sure that the male part of the audience will be VERY satisfied with our boobies show, but I'm a little bit afraid that the judges (at least the female part  Razz ) might find it vulgar and put the song down with their votes, so we'll stay in the semi-final  Neutral  Everything depends on how often the boobs will be shown on screen  Wink But oh well, this contest was made for fun, so let it be!  Very Happy Maybe our risk will be payable  Smile I just hope that Europe missed us during this 2-year break and will help us reach the final this time   Wink  -beg- To be honest our placement is really hard to predict for me  -confused-   As for Luxuria - she's very...hm, unpredictable person and Donatan knows it really well  Laughing  He likes to risk/provocate, but not as much as Luxuria is able to   Razz  Laughing 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon May 05, 2014 8:52 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Yes, I know it  Laughing I just didn't want to say it so...straight  Laughing I'm sure that the male part of the audience will be VERY satisfied with our boobies show, but I'm a little bit afraid that the judges (at least the female part  Razz ) might find it vulgar and put the song down with their votes, so we'll stay in the semi-final  Neutral  Everything depends on how often the boobs will be shown on screen  Wink But oh well, this contest was made for fun, so let it be!  Very Happy Maybe our risk will be payable  Smile I just hope that Europe missed us during this 2-year break and will help us reach the final this time   Wink  -beg- To be honest our placement is really hard to predict for me  -confused-   As for Luxuria - she's very...hm, unpredictable person and Donatan knows it really well  Laughing  He likes to risk/provocate, but not as much as Luxuria is able to   Razz  Laughing 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 Annie_fingers_crossed
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Mon May 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 05, 2014 9:22 pm

My picks from SF 1

Armenia, Sweden, Albania, Azerbaijan, Netherlands, Montenegro, Hungary and I really don't care about the rest...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 05, 2014 9:34 pm

My choices from SF2 are

Malta, Israel, Norway, Poland, Austria, Finland, Ireland and maybe Switzerland. I'm not a big fan of Greece and Romania this time but I wish them all the best and hope they will enter the finale...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 3:32 pm

The Big 6 second rehearsal

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Germany will perform in the 1st half of the final :/

Spain, Italy, France and UK will perform in the 2nd half of the final
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Excited for tonight! Finally I can watch it in the polish tv!  cheers 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 Excited-baby
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 10176129_10152397883838007_107812123869980852_n
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 pm

I'm in love with Netherlands  -t6y- I will be very sad if they won't be in the final...
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Montenegro and San Marino for the first time ever in the final!  Smile 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 pm

So the top 10 of tonight are:

Montenegro
Hungary
Russia (I love reaction of the audience  Twisted Evil )
Azerbaijan
Armenia
San Marino
Ukraine
Sweden
The Netherlands
Iceland
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue May 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Wojtek wrote:So the top 10 of tonight are:

Montenegro
Hungary
Azerbaijan
Armenia
San Marino
Ukraine
Sweden
The Netherlands
Iceland

I'm satisfied with the results  Smile Iceland, San Marino and The Netherlands (love this one  I love you  -yhu- ) are a very nice surprises for me!  -ds90- I'm not a fan of Azerbaijan, but the rest of the qualified entries are very ok  -hy6- Russia in final?!  Shocked Really, Europe?!  Evil or Very Mad Ok,  -dbhdbhybd-t 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 9:34 pm

I'm only surprised that Estonia or Moldova didn't make it. I didn't expect Iceland and San Marino, but I quite like these songs and I'm happy for Valentina (third time lucky, right?)  Smile 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue May 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Wojtek wrote:

Yeah, I know what you mean  Razz  They were literally 'booed' after the announcement of their qualification  -fgft- 
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 82803-roof-pizza-audience-gif-Walter-qDbB

Last edited by NiKa on Tue May 06, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 9:42 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Yeah, I know what you mean  Razz  They were literally 'booed' after the annocement of their qualification  -fgft- 
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 82803-roof-pizza-audience-gif-Walter-qDbB

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Bows for the audience !

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 13 EricBowing234
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue May 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Wojtek wrote:I'm only surprised that Estonia or Moldova didn't make it. I didn't expect Iceland and San Marino, but I quite like these songs and I'm happy for Valentina (third time lucky, right?)  Smile 

I wasn't a fan of Iceland, but this evening they stole my heart!  Very Happy Their performance was entertaining, colourful and joyful  -ds90- They had the same number as we'll have in our semi, so I hope that maybe it will be a lucky numer for us too  Wink  I even told to myself today that if the Islandic Power Rangers will qualify, then we have a chance too  Razz   As for San Marino - I like their song from the beginning and they really deserved a spot in final  Smile I feel sad for Portugal, especially because of the fact that they came back after 2-year break like we did, so I symphatize with them  Sad Besides, their show was so energetic and made me to 'shake what my mamma gave me'   -plo-  It was a breath of fresh air after all those ballads. I hope we won't share their faith  -beg-  Neutral   

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next