PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

+9
EllE
Milka
NiKa
Del
Likok
ovidius
kleftokotou
JEANP
Wojtek
13 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Del Tue May 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Russia (I love reaction of the audience  Twisted Evil )

Yeah, I know what you mean  Razz  They were literally 'booed' after the annocement of their qualification  -fgft- 
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 82803-roof-pizza-audience-gif-Walter-qDbB

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Bows for the audience !

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 EricBowing234

Has this ever happened before??? I booed, too, for both Ukraine and Russia!

I like AZE and the other entries more or less, I think there was only one real big surprise which is Iceland!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 10:22 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:I'm only surprised that Estonia or Moldova didn't make it. I didn't expect Iceland and San Marino, but I quite like these songs and I'm happy for Valentina (third time lucky, right?)  Smile 

I wasn't a fan of Iceland, but this evening they stole my heart!  Very Happy Their performance was entertaining, colourful and joyful  -ds90- They had the same number as we'll have in our semi, so I hope that maybe it will be a lucky numer for us too  Wink  I even told to myself today that if the Islandic Power Rangers will qualify, then we have a chance too  Razz   As for San Marino - I like their song from the beginning and they really deserved a spot in final  Smile I feel sad for Portugal, especially because of the fact that they came back after 2-year break like we did, so I symphatize with them  Sad Besides, their show was so energetic and made me to 'shake what my mamma gave me'   -plo-  It was a breath of fresh air after all those ballads. I hope we won't share their faith  -beg-  Neutral   

Artur Orzech was wrong, Portugal last participated in 2012, we in 2011, so our break was longer, ppl missed our more Very Happy I think Iceland received many votes from homosexual ppl becouse if the colorful clothes and message from the song Wink  
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Yeah, I know what you mean  Razz  They were literally 'booed' after the annocement of their qualification  -fgft- 
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 82803-roof-pizza-audience-gif-Walter-qDbB

Bows for the audience !

Has this ever happened before??? I booed, too, for both Ukraine and Russia!

I like AZE and the other entries more or less, I think there was only one real big surprise which is Iceland!

So bows for you too!  Very Happy I don't remember such a situation  scratch 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Armenia, Sweden, Iceland, Azerbaijan, Montenegro and Ukraine will perform in the 1st half of the final

Hungary, Netherlands, Russia and San Marino will perform in the 2nd half
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue May 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:I'm only surprised that Estonia or Moldova didn't make it. I didn't expect Iceland and San Marino, but I quite like these songs and I'm happy for Valentina (third time lucky, right?)  Smile 

I wasn't a fan of Iceland, but this evening they stole my heart!  Very Happy Their performance was entertaining, colourful and joyful  -ds90- They had the same number as we'll have in our semi, so I hope that maybe it will be a lucky numer for us too  Wink  I even told to myself today that if the Islandic Power Rangers will qualify, then we have a chance too  Razz   As for San Marino - I like their song from the beginning and they really deserved a spot in final  Smile I feel sad for Portugal, especially because of the fact that they came back after 2-year break like we did, so I symphatize with them  Sad Besides, their show was so energetic and made me to 'shake what my mamma gave me'   -plo-  It was a breath of fresh air after all those ballads. I hope we won't share their faith  -beg-  Neutral   

Artur Orzech was wrong, Portugal last participated in 2012, we in 2011, so our break was longer, ppl missed our more Very Happy I think Iceland received many votes from homosexual ppl becouse if the colorful clothes and message from the song Wink  

Thnx for the correction, Wojtek  Wink I didn't know it, because I wasn't following ESC after 2011  Embarassed   Razz I hope you're right  -beg-  in Thursday we'll see how much Europe had missed us  Razz Artur said that it was a long time since our representatives were attracting so much attention from press and ESC fans like Cleo & Donatan are  Very Happy I take it as a good omen  -ewq-F Btw. Artur has a great music taste - his sentimental fav is Dutch entry Cool  -5t3f43- 12 points form Poland to the Netherlands?   -fgft-  Who knows  Smile 

Last edited by NiKa on Wed May 07, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Wojtek wrote:Armenia, Sweden, Iceland, Azerbaijan, Montenegro and Ukraine will perform in the 1st half of the final

Hungary, Netherlands, Russia and San Marino will perform in the 2nd half

Soooooo, is Hungary going to win???? I hope so!!!  -beg- 

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 07, 2014 6:40 am

Del wrote:....
Ι don't see anyone else winning from the 1st semi! Armenia and Sweden had no winning aura whatsoever!

P.S.:In Düsseldorf 2011 Greece was 'booed' during the performance and after the annocement of ourr qualification!!!!-
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 07, 2014 8:59 am

I was just thinking in case Ukraine (such a pretty girl) wins due to sympathy votes, cause their song is def not worth it, Eurovision 2015 will be hosted in a country that is ruled by this man.... spooky!?!?! pale 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 Bh4MbVcCcAAuW3M
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Wed May 07, 2014 2:58 pm

We (my partner and me) guessed 9 out of 10 last night. We thought Portugal would make it instead of San Marino.

Personally I would have switched Portugal with Ukraine. 
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed May 07, 2014 3:28 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Ι don't see anyone else winning from the 1st semi! Armenia and Sweden had no winning aura whatsoever!

P.S.:In Düsseldorf 2011 Greece was 'booed' during the performance and after the annocement of ourr qualification!!!!-

Who booed??? And why? Greece got the most points in that SF... 10 points from Germany btw, I really loved that one!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed May 07, 2014 3:44 pm

lol, I am really happy that Serbia withdraw from that competition, I hope that we will never back in Eurovision  cheers 
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed May 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Bows for the audience !

-56a6t5-  lol they could kiss Russia's ass       fat 
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 07, 2014 4:09 pm

darkvindak wrote:lol, I am really happy that Serbia withdraw from that competition, I hope that we will never back in Eurovision  cheers 
Don't say that  Sad  in a sea of dreadful songs last night (Tik-Tok for example) I missed songs such as 'Oro', 'Lane Moje', 'Molitva'!! You are a necessary element in ESC!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed May 07, 2014 4:13 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
darkvindak wrote:lol, I am really happy that Serbia withdraw from that competition, I hope that we will never back in Eurovision  cheers 
Don't say that  Sad  in a sea of dreadful songs last night (Tik-Tok for example) I missed songs such as 'Oro', 'Lane Moje', 'Molitva'!! You are a necessary element in ESC!

maybe, but I just don't like that type of music that is common in ESC, also it becomes more boring since everyone sings in English,before at least we could introduce different lanugages Smile The only Serbian songs I liked were 'Oro' and 'Caroban'
but it is nice to hear that we actually missing to someone there  -904-r 
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 07, 2014 4:24 pm

darkvindak wrote:.....
Αctually in Greece (and Cyprus) is huge that Serbia is not participating this year!! So I am not the only one missing you!! I think next year you'll be back!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed May 07, 2014 4:33 pm

kleftokotou wrote:I was just thinking in case Ukraine (such a pretty girl) wins due to sympathy votes, cause their song is def not worth it, Eurovision 2015 will be hosted in a country that is ruled by this man.... spooky!?!?! pale 

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine would win this year, like I won't be when Julia crowns a Ukrainian girl as a new Miss World (like it was with Poland and Aneta Kręglicka in 1989) Of course Aneta is a smart, classy woman, but I doubt she would have won if not the political situation that time in Poland  _uydyghdysh_u I'm afraid that if Ukraine wins the next edition of ESC might not happen...  Neutral I would like to see a completely new country as a winner like The Netherlands, Hungary, UK, Austria, Armenia  Wink  No Scandinavia again, please  -beg-  Rolling Eyes  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 07, 2014 4:43 pm

NiKa wrote:..... I'm afraid that if Ukraine wins the next edition of ESC might not happen...  Neutral I would like to see a completely new country as a winner like The Netherlands, Hungary, UK, Austria, Armenia  Wink  No Scandinavia again, please  -beg-  Rolling Eyes  
Ukraine won't win, no amount of sympathy votes can win you ESC if your song is so weak! EBU had a bad experience last time Ukraine won, they will make sure this won't happen again!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed May 07, 2014 5:06 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
NiKa wrote:..... I'm afraid that if Ukraine wins the next edition of ESC might not happen...  Neutral I would like to see a completely new country as a winner like The Netherlands, Hungary, UK, Austria, Armenia  Wink  No Scandinavia again, please  -beg-  Rolling Eyes  
Ukraine won't win, no amount of sympathy votes can win you ESC if your song is so weak! EBU had a bad experience last time Ukraine won, they will make sure this won't happen again!

Hope you're right  -beg-  Wink 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed May 07, 2014 7:34 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
darkvindak wrote:.....
Αctually in Greece (and Cyprus) is huge that Serbia is not participating this year!! So I am not the only one missing you!! I think next year you'll be back!

I think the same! Montenegro made it to the final, this may encourage Serbia to return  Smile 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed May 07, 2014 7:36 pm

NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:I was just thinking in case Ukraine (such a pretty girl) wins due to sympathy votes, cause their song is def not worth it, Eurovision 2015 will be hosted in a country that is ruled by this man.... spooky!?!?! pale 

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine would win this year, like I won't be when Julia crowns a Ukrainian girl as a new Miss World (like it was with Poland and Aneta Kręglicka in 1989) Of course Aneta is a smart, classy woman, but I doubt she would have won if not the political situation that time in Poland  _uydyghdysh_u I'm afraid that if Ukraine wins the next edition of ESC might not happen...  Neutral I would like to see a completely new country as a winner like The Netherlands, Hungary, UK, Austria, Armenia  Wink  No Scandinavia again, please  -beg-  Rolling Eyes  

That's not the same, Aneta was simply the best that night, she deserved the title all the way!  Razz Ukraine don't deserve to win this year and they won't win.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed May 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Del wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

Who booed??? And why? Greece got the most points in that SF... 10 points from Germany btw, I really loved that one!!!

I can't hear any boooing  Razz 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed May 07, 2014 7:45 pm

The difference between 10th and 12th place was only 3 points yesterday!  Shocked 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Wed May 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Matleena Laine, who is the daughter of Miss Finland 1971, Pirjo Laitila (2nd ru in Miss Universe 1971)
is the strabe artist on Azerbaijan performance  cheers 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 Matleena-laine-3

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 Matleena-laine-2

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed May 07, 2014 8:52 pm

-t6y-  -t6y-  -t6y- 

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed May 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Wojtek wrote:
 -t6y-  -t6y-  -t6y- 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 14 Tumblr_lmgbo3BTMg1qg4kq6

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next