PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 15 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 15 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

+9
EllE
Milka
NiKa
Del
Likok
ovidius
kleftokotou
JEANP
Wojtek
13 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Del Thu May 08, 2014 1:01 pm

German ESC expert Jan Feddersen made his prognosis for this 2nd semi final: Macedonia, Lithuania, Ireland, Switzerland and Poland are not gonna make it. Finland and Romania might make it just by a hair. And the winners of semi final 2 will be Austria and Norway. Well, Mr. Feddersen is not always right. ..

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Del wrote:German ESC expert Jan Feddersen made his prognosis for this 2nd semi final: Macedonia, Lithuania, Ireland, Switzerland and Poland are not gonna make it. Finland and Romania might make it just by a hair. And the winners of semi final 2 will be Austria and Norway. Well, Mr. Feddersen is not always right. ..

So in his opinion Belarus and Georgia will make it?  Shocked please noooo
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Thu May 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Del wrote:German ESC expert Jan Feddersen made his prognosis for this 2nd semi final: Macedonia, Lithuania, Ireland, Switzerland and Poland are not gonna make it. Finland and Romania might make it just by a hair. And the winners of semi final 2 will be Austria and Norway. Well, Mr. Feddersen is not always right. ..

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Poland not gonna make it (I got used to it after all those years LOL Laughing),  but till nothing is done I still have hopes  Smile  I think that Lithuania, Georgia, Belarus and maybe Switzerland will be among the out ones. 

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Wojtek wrote:.....

I can't hear any boooing  Razz 
Getting old perhaps  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
We got a lot of boooooo that night, can't forget it!
It also huge next day on the news that we were not treated so...politely!

Last edited by kleftokotou on Thu May 08, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 08, 2014 1:49 pm

NiKa wrote:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Poland not gonna make it (I got used to it after all those years LOL Laughing),  but till nothing is done I still have hopes  Smile  I think that Lithuania, Georgia, Belarus and maybe Switzerland will be among the out ones. 

Israel, Greece, Norway, Austria and Poland are def in!!!! I would bet on it!!  
Ireland depends on her performance!! FYROMacedonia and perhaps Romania out!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 2:09 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
NiKa wrote:

I'm sure about Greece, Norway, Austria, Romania and Finland. I would be also sure about Israel, but I'm worried with her draw position.

For me Malta, Georgia, Lithuania, Belarus and Macedonia shouldn't make it.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 2:11 pm

Polish general rehearsal  Smile 

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Thu May 08, 2014 2:18 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

We got a lot of boooooo that night, can't forget it!
It also huge next day on the news that we were  not treated so...politely!

Oh...  Neutral That's sad  Crying or Very sad I don't understand why you were booed, becuase your song was really amazing and deserved the final  I love you  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Thu May 08, 2014 2:28 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
NiKa wrote:

Thank you for believing in us, Dear  -rhrhd- I prefer to have a nice surprise than be disappointed, so I'm not counting on nothing either good or bad, because It's really hard to judge our chances  -105-- For me Romania is definitely in  Wink 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Thu May 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Polish general rehearsal  Smile 

Not bad  Smile I like the fact that the lighting changes goes with the song's beat  -5t3f43- It makes the whole show more dynamic.

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Thu May 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Wojtek wrote:
I'm sure about Greece, Norway, Austria, Romania and Finland. I would be also sure about Israel, but I'm worried with her draw position.

I agree with your predictions, but I would personally left Finland out  Razz I'm not a fan of this song. As for Israel - their entry is one of the main favs, so I'm sure they're gonna make it  Wink Besides, if Aram with his 1st draw position had made it, then I believe Mei is able to repeat his success  Smile As for the rest - I agree with you  _uydyghdysh_u My bet for the winner of this semi is Austria  Smile 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 3:20 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

I agree with your predictions, but I would personally left Finland out  Razz I'm not a fan of this song. As for Israel - their entry is one of the main favs, so I'm sure they're gonna make it  Wink Besides, if Aram with his 1st draw position had made it, then I believe Mei is able to repeat his success  Smile As for the rest - I agree with you  _uydyghdysh_u My bet for the winner of this semi is Austria  Smile 

I find Aram's song more popular and Armenia almost always makes it (with only 1 exception), so I was 100% sure about his qualifying, even with draw #1. Mei's song is not so popular and Israel made to the final in 2010 last time, so I'm not 100% sure.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Thu May 08, 2014 4:14 pm

NiKa wrote:I agree with your predictions, but I would personally left Finland out  Razz 

Finland will sail through to the finals tonight  cheers 

Personally my biggest favourites of the whole contest are The Netherland (oooh, how I wish they would win) and Denmark  --1005t-- 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 7:09 pm

A big night has come! Fingers crossed for Poland!  -ewq-F 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Wojtek wrote:

So in his opinion Belarus and Georgia will make it?  Shocked please noooo
He loves the entry from Georgia! He said they had an extraordinary rehearsal! His comment about Cheesecake: why not?

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 08, 2014 7:16 pm

I just love Malta! Israel could really win this year!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 08, 2014 7:24 pm

The Shin has actually been founded in Germany, one of the members is German. They are quite popular in the German Worldmusic scene and have won some important international prizes. Not my cup of tea, though...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Poland and "polish" Germany together!  Smile 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 15 10353550_846415762053211_4321537258292918869_n

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 15 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Poland gets a lot of applause, mainly when she took her shirt off! The comments on the german ESC page are clear: interesting show, and the song isn't so bad...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Finland is great! Def finale on saturday!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Ireland and Austria in the same dress???

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Del wrote:Ireland and Austria in the same dress???

Similar, very similar  Very Happy 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 7:56 pm

I can't stop laughing after Belarus  Laughing Our commentator after his performance said: "yes, he's definitely not Patrick Swayze"  Laughing 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 9:13 pm

We maaade it!  cheers 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 08, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm sorry for Israel and Ireland!  Sad I told you that I'm not so sure about Israel  Sad 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next