PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 17 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 17 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

+9
EllE
Milka
NiKa
Del
Likok
ovidius
kleftokotou
JEANP
Wojtek
13 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa Sat May 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Wojtek wrote:
The most energetic song ever at ESC!

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 17 QxVK0rx

I like this song too!  Very Happy  And I have a little crush on Nikolas  -ashamed- He's my Mister of ESC 2014  -yhu-  -t6y- 

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  kleftokotou Sat May 10, 2014 3:36 pm

NiKa wrote:...Or Spain (if only Ruth won't transform this song in the 'SCREAMING in the rain'  -hbbv- ), but it's less likely to happen imo.  

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
You are so right!!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat May 10, 2014 3:41 pm

NiKa wrote:....

I like this song too!  Very Happy  And I have a little crush on Nikolas  -ashamed- He's my Mister of ESC 2014  -yhu-  -t6y- 
You should visit Greece again then!!!!  Check out their You tube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/FreakyFortune
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat May 10, 2014 9:50 pm

I voted for The Netherlands, Greece, Austria, Germany and France.  Smile 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sat May 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Wojtek wrote:I voted for The Netherlands, Greece, Austria, Germany and France.  Smile 

Thanks dear! We gratefully received your points! Wink

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sat May 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Europe, you must be kidding! There were worse entries, but THIS was definitely NOT the winner! However, I'm glad for Austria. And I'm somehow happy that Sweden didn't win...

Germany on 19th place, as expected...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat May 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:I voted for The Netherlands, Greece, Austria, Germany and France.  Smile 

Thanks dear! We gratefully received your points! Wink

And we from Germany 10 points! Any country give us so many points Wink UK and Ireland disappointed us, so big polish diaspora is there and zero points from both countries :/ Anyway, I'm happy for the 14th place for Poland, the best placement since 2003 Smile 19th place for Germany is not that bad. Wink
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat May 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Del wrote:Europe, you must be kidding! There were worse entries, but THIS was definitely NOT the winner! However, I'm glad for Austria. And I'm somehow happy that Sweden didn't win...

I knew that Austria is going to win. I'm glad for Conchita and very happy that my fav Netherlands was 2nd and they received 12 points from us <3
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sat May 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:Europe, you must be kidding! There were worse entries, but THIS was definitely NOT the winner! However, I'm glad for Austria. And I'm somehow happy that Sweden didn't win...

I knew that Austria is going to win. I'm glad for Conchita and very happy that my fav Netherlands was 2nd and they received 12 points from us <3
Same here, I was rooting and cheering for NL! 

Kinda disappointed we didn't receive ANY points from Netherlands, Austria and most our beloved neighbors. But it's every year like this...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun May 11, 2014 9:15 am

kleftokotou wrote:
NiKa wrote:....

You should visit Greece again then!!!!  Check out their You tube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/FreakyFortune

Thank you for the link, Dear  -rhrhd-  I would love to visit your country once again soon  -yhu- It happened many time in the past that a Greek guy was my Mister of ESC  -ashamed- Maybe this is a sign LOL  Very Happy  -hbbv- 

Last edited by NiKa on Sun May 11, 2014 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun May 11, 2014 9:20 am

NiKa wrote:
 12 points form Poland to the Netherlands?   -fgft-  Who knows  Smile 

And I was right!  cheers  Cool I'm really happy, because of that  -ds90- 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sun May 11, 2014 9:55 am

Wojtek wrote:
And we from Germany 10 points! Any country give us so many points ;)UK and Ireland disappointed us, so big polish diaspora is there and zero points from both countries :/

It wasn't a fault of diaspora, Dear... Rolling Eyes  They did an amazig job, because we were 1st in televoting in both countries, but the judges scored us in the bottom positions (UK - 25th, Ireland -26th) and in a result we got 0 points from them  Crying or Very sad It's not fair that only 4 people have as big influence at the final scores as thousands of viewers  Evil or Very Mad It should be 80% -televoting and 20%-judges not 50:50 imho. I don't see a sense in sending sms voting when 4 people decide about eveything  -kjy75-  Only the Greman judges were fair for us (they ranked us in 4th position while in televoting we were 3rd)and that's why we got 10 points. Thank you for that, dear neighbours  -107eg--  As for Poland televoting scores - we had 4x12 points (from Ukraine, Norway, UK and Ireland),  2X10 points (from Iceland and The Netherlands), 6x8 points (from Austria, Sweden, France, Germany, Macedonia, Italy), 2x7points (from Lithuania and Belgium), 2x6 points (from Greece and Belarus), 1x5 points (from Spain), 2x4 points (from Hungary and Switzerland), 1x 3 points (from Moldova), 1x 2points (from Malta) and 2x1 point (from Latvia and Denmark). 162 points in total and 5th place in televoting. It looks that Europe actually liked our entry!  Very Happy 

That would be the results look like if the judges' votes wouldn't count:
1. Austria 306 (=)
2. The Netherlands 220 (=)
3. Armenia 187 (+1)
4. Sweden 173 (-1)
5. Poland 162 (+9)
6. Russia 132 (+1)
7. Switzerland 114 (+6)
8. Ukraine 112 (-2)
9. Romania 103 (+3)
10. Hungary 83 (-5)
11. Belarus 56 (+5)
12. Denmark 42 (-3)
13. Greece 41 (+7)
14. Norway 39 (-6)
15. Iceland 38 (=)
16. Finland 36 (-5)
17. Spain 29 (-7)
18. Germany 27 (=)
18. Montenegro 27 (+1)
20. United Kingdom 24 (-3)
21. Italy 22 (=)
22. Slovenia 15 (+3)
22. San Marino 15 (+2)
24. Azerbaijan 14 (-2)
25. Malta 12 (-2)
26. France 1 (=)

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun May 11, 2014 10:23 am

YAY, so happy that two countries that normally don't do well, took the first two spots.

I was rooting for The Netherlands from the beginning, but I'm happy for Austria too.

And SO HAPPY that FINLAND got points. 11th place, trust me, we are happy about that here in Finland

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Sun May 11, 2014 10:49 am

People, you must know that ESC is furnished competition, organizers and judges decide who is the winner and that is it, some as with beauty pageants  -hbbv- .
there is no fair play in that sort of competitions.

anyway I am very disappointed that Poland is not at least in top 10
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 11, 2014 4:04 pm

I know that many are disappointed once more about jury votes, but I think we have a fair result. If you look at the scoreboard you must admit that the "better" songs are all in top 10. I think jury votes are important even though they don't always reflect the public opinion. We would have the same results each year without jury. As for Poland, as much as I liked the song and supported you mentally, I still think that top 15 is a realistic result you can be very proud of. You didn't get so many public votes for the song, that's more than evident Wink

As for the German jury, they had Denmark on first place! No comment...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Del wrote:I know that many are disappointed once more about jury votes, but I think we have a fair result. If you look at the scoreboard you must admit that the "better" songs are all in top 10. I think jury votes are important even though they don't always reflect the public opinion. We would have the same results each year without jury. As for Poland, as much as I liked the song and supported you mentally, I still think that top 15 is a realistic result you can be very proud of. You didn't get so many public votes for the song, that's more than evident Wink

As for the German jury, they had Denmark on first place! No comment...
Oh I forgot to say: I don't agree that Russia and Ukraine belong in the top 10!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun May 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Del wrote:Kinda disappointed we didn't receive ANY points from Netherlands, Austria and most our beloved neighbors. But it's every year like this...

Oh come on, that's not fair.
How about how well Germany did in 2010 and 2011??  Cool 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun May 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Del wrote:As for the German jury, they had Denmark on first place! No comment...

Good, I loved Denmark.  cheers 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun May 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Del wrote:I know that many are disappointed once more about jury votes, but I think we have a fair result. If you look at the scoreboard you must admit that the "better" songs are all in top 10. I think jury votes are important even though they don't always reflect the public opinion. We would have the same results each year without jury. As for Poland, as much as I liked the song and supported you mentally, I still think that top 15 is a realistic result you can be very proud of. You didn't get so many public votes for the song, that's more than evident Wink

If you just count the public vote, then Poland would have been 5th in the contest. So what do you mean?   Cool 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Milka wrote:

If you just count the public vote, then Poland would have been 5th in the contest. So what do you mean?   Cool 

Sorry my English is not so clear. I mean that Poland clearly didn't receive all the public points for the quality of their song but rather for their show...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Milka wrote:
Del wrote:As for the German jury, they had Denmark on first place! No comment...

Good,  I loved Denmark.  cheers 
I did, too and I'm still singing scoobidoobidabdab dididai I love you  Very Happy 

But number one, seriously?

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun May 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Del wrote:
Milka wrote:

Sorry my English is not so clear. I mean that Poland clearly didn't receive all the public points for the quality of their song but rather for their show...

Okey, got it. And agree  Smile 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sun May 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Del wrote:
Milka wrote:

I did, too and I'm still singing scoobidoobidabdab dididai I love you  Very Happy 

I thought that Denmark had a good chance to win again.
I was suprised it didn't place higher  Laughing 

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Milka wrote:
Del wrote:
Milka wrote:

I thought that Denmark had a good chance to win again.
I was suprised it didn't place higher  Laughing 
I wouldn't have been sad about it Smile they were in my top 10 last night, but my winners were Hungary and NL.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 11, 2014 9:08 pm

We should be thankful to jury, 5th place in televoting and only 13rd from jury. Fantastic!  Rolling Eyes Anyway, I'm happy with overall 14th place, I didn't expect more and I'm sick and tired of complaining polish people all over facebook and other webpages that ESC is a shit and we shouldn't participate there  Rolling Eyes 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 17 10269549_773197706037070_1321948448069132882_n
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next