PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

+9
EllE
Milka
NiKa
Del
Likok
ovidius
kleftokotou
JEANP
Wojtek
13 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Niina1 Fri May 09, 2014 2:17 am

Wojtek wrote:We maaade it!  cheers 
And we !!  cheers
Niina1
Niina1
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 570
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Lola Odusoga
Sara Chafak
Anne Pohtamo
Registration date : 2010-07-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek Fri May 09, 2014 2:22 am

Our commentator is absolutely sure that Conchita is going to win... I would not be so happy about it, I'm not crazy about her/his son.g, Dana International had a fantastic song in 1998, Conchita's got a fantastic voice, but the song is so-so.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri May 09, 2014 2:56 am

Wojtek wrote:I'm sorry for Israel and Ireland!  Sad I told you that I'm not so sure about Israel  Sad 
Israel did NOT make it? I wasn't able to watch it until the end and I'm back only now. That's a shock! How can Italy be in the final and Israel not?

On the other side I'm so glad for Poland. I was sure they'd be in!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri May 09, 2014 3:00 am

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:I'm sorry for Israel and Ireland!  Sad I told you that I'm not so sure about Israel  Sad 
Israel did NOT make it? I wasn't able to watch it until the end and I'm back only now. That's a shock! How can Italy be in the final and Israel not?

On the other side I'm so glad for Poland. I was sure they'd be in!

No, instead Cheesecake made it!  Evil or Very Mad 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Fri May 09, 2014 3:13 am

Wojtek wrote:Poland and "polish" Germany together!  Smile 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 10353550_846415762053211_4321537258292918869_n

lol, when I saw national costumes and name of song "My Słowianie - We Are Slavic" I needed to watch a Polish song. I really love thing that girls are wearing national costume  cheers   It is very interesting song, interesting mix of hip hop and folk.  I am not sure are they singing about all Slavic girls, or about Polish Slavic girls??? but    -5t3f43-   for the Slavic song
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri May 09, 2014 3:14 am

Austria, Poland, Greece, Norway, Romania and Belarus will perform in the 1st half of the final

Finland, Malta, Slovenia and Switzerland will perform in the 2nd half of the final

I've got impression that 1st half of the final is much stronger this year  Razz 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri May 09, 2014 3:18 am

darkvindak wrote:

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 10353550_846415762053211_4321537258292918869_n

lol, when I saw national costumes and name of song "My Słowianie - We Are Slavic" I needed to watch a Polish song. I really love thing that girls are wearing national costume  cheers   It is very interesting song, interesting mix of hip hop and folk.  I am not sure are they singing about all Slavic girls, or about Polish Slavic girls??? but    -5t3f43-   for the Slavic song

About all Slavic girls, there are no words like polish girls, Poland in any of both languages in the lirycs Wink Always "Slavic girls" or in polish "Słowianki"  Wink 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Fri May 09, 2014 3:26 am

Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:

About all Slavic girls, there are no words like polish girls, Poland in any of both languages in the lirycs Wink Always "Slavic girls" or in polish "Słowianki"  Wink 

that is great, I hope that Serbia, Bosnian and Croatian diaspora will vote for them in final, since this countries don't have their representatives, I hope that they won't waist their votes in boring Montenegrin song, since that singer is popular in this area.
We need to  see some Slavic solidarity in final  bounce 
it would be even wiser that girl wear mixed Slavic national costumes, it would get them even more points
good luck to them
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Fri May 09, 2014 3:56 am

Wojtek wrote:I can't stop laughing after Belarus  Laughing Our commentator after his performance said: "yes, he's definitely not Patrick Swayze"  Laughing 

Yeah, it was hilarious!  Laughing I also love his commentary after Macedonian performance: "bang, bang, bang, bang...yeaah right. I think we have another song out of the final"  Laughing I still can't believe that this Belarusian cheesecake sh!t made it to the final instead of Mei!  Evil or Very Mad  Shocked  -scc8-  -fgg- She was one of the best tonight and I was sure she's gonna be in the final...  Crying or Very sad WTF, Europe?!  Mad  -1095t-- 

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-19
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri May 09, 2014 4:01 am

Wojtek wrote:Our commentator is absolutely sure that Conchita is going to win... I would not be so happy about it, I'm not crazy about her/his son.g, Dana International had a fantastic song in 1998, Conchita's got a fantastic voice, but the song is so-so.

Our "ESC expert" loves Austria, too! Generally, his taste isn't too bad, but I don't thank Austria will win. Hungary will! Israel was actually the biggest threat, imho. After tonight I was sure they would make it big time! Maybe Italy had an issue with her, having a strong voice like Emma, looking a bit like Emma but having the much better song and performance... Lol just kidding! Smile

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Fri May 09, 2014 4:09 am

Wojtek wrote:We maaade it!  cheers 

Yeaaah!  cheers Finally after 6 years of being out, we're IN!  -yhu-  I had 'only teardrops' in my eyes when I heard: Poland! during the final announcements LOL  Laughing Thank you, Europe for such a wonderful present for the 20th anniversary of our participation in this contest  -rhrhd-  -t6y- 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Fri May 09, 2014 4:28 am

darkvindak wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:

that is great, I hope that Serbia, Bosnian and Croatian diaspora will vote for them in final, since this countries don't have their representatives, I hope that they won't waist their votes in boring Montenegrin song, since that singer is popular in this area.
it would be even wiser that girl wear mixed Slavic national costumes, it would get them even more points
good luck to tchem

Thank you for the support, my Friend!  -rhrhd- I'm glad that you like our ethnic entry, because it's mainly adressed to Slavic people  Smile I can assure you, that this song is about beauty of all Slavic girls, not only Polish ones  Wink Even Cleo and Donatan confirmed it many times in their interviews. I think that 'slavic power' will make some noise on Saturday evening  Very Happy 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Fri May 09, 2014 1:13 pm

The Running Order for the Grand Final

Ukraine
Belarus
Azerbaijan
Iceland
Norway
Romania
Armenia
Montenegro
Poland
Greece
Austria
Germany
Sweden
France
Russia
Italy
Slovenia
Finland
Spain
Switzerland
Hungary
Malta
Denmark
The Netherlands
San Marino
United Kingdom

Very good draw for Hungary and the Netherlands, I believe the win is between them and one of the big 5! Austria will do well but I don't see her/him winning!
I am in shock with the exclusion of Israel! That favors Italy I guess, same type of performance! Italy has a very impressive show but vocally in every rehearsal I watch she was not that good!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Fri May 09, 2014 2:25 pm

There is also a cute scene between them here at 2:50  --1005t-- 

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Fri May 09, 2014 4:28 pm

NiKa wrote:
darkvindak wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:

good luck to tchem

I think that 'slavic power' will make some noise on Saturday evening  Very Happy 

I hope so.

darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri May 09, 2014 7:32 pm

kleftokotou wrote:[size=18]The Running Order for the Grand Final

I am in shock with the exclusion of Israel! That favors Italy I guess, same type of performance! Italy has a very impressive show but vocally in every rehearsal I watch she was not that good!

That was my idea, too! Strange, isn't it, that one of the biggest favorits gets eliminated in the semis...  Israel's song and overall performance was so much better than Italy's Neutral 

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri May 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Elaiza will be performing between Austria and Sweden. I'm sure they will be forgotten at the end of the show. Place 18-20...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri May 09, 2014 7:59 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

Conchita said during the press conference that she was so nervous when only 1 place left, because she knew that fabolous Israel didn't make it yet and should be in the final.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Fri May 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Eurovision odds

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 Grand-final-odds-eurovision
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 Grand-final-odds-eurovision-2
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sat May 10, 2014 12:43 am

Del wrote:Elaiza will be performing between Austria and Sweden. I'm sure they will be forgotten at the end of the show. Place 18-20...

They also had to change the complete staging. The producers in Denmark had set up an animation for Elaiza that no one was happy with. So programmers in Germany and USA worked day and night to get the media content for the bis LED sceen ready. No extra rehearsals, everything had to be fixed for the jury final. But at the end the girls seemed to feel more comfortable with this new animation and light effects. The cameras get closer, that's what they are used to, playing with the audience...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat May 10, 2014 12:48 am

Del wrote:
Del wrote:Elaiza will be performing between Austria and Sweden. I'm sure they will be forgotten at the end of the show. Place 18-20...

They also had to change the complete staging. The producers in Denmark had set up an animation for Elaiza that no one was happy with. So programmers in Germany and USA worked day and night to get the media content for the bis LED sceen ready. No extra rehearsals, everything had to be fixed for the jury final. But at the end the girls seemed to feel more comfortable with this new animation and light effects. The cameras get closer, that's what they are used to, playing with the audience...

Very good! I didn't like the visualisations behind them  -5t3f43- 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sat May 10, 2014 2:44 pm

EUROVISION 2014 FINAL: VOTING ORDER

Azerbaijan: (Sabina Babayeva)
Greece: (Andrianna Maggania)
Poland : (Pauliana Chylewska)
Albania: (Andri Xhahu)
San Marino: ( Michele Perniola)
Denmark: (Sofie Lassen-Kahlke)
Montenegro: (Tijana Miskovic)
Romania: (Sonia Argint Ionescu)
Russia: (Alsou)
Netherlands: (Tim Douwsma)
Malta: (Valentina Rossi)
France: (Elodie Suigo)
United Kingdom (Scott Mills)
Latvia: (Ralfs Eilands)
Armenia: (Anna Avanesyan)
Iceland: (Benedikt Valsson)
F.Y.R.Macedonia (Marko Mark)
Sweden: (Alcazar)
Belarus: (Alyona Lanskaya)
Germany: (Helene Fischer)
Israel: (Ofer Nachshon)
Portugal: (Joana Teles)
Norway: (Margrethe Røed)
Estonia: (Lauri Pihlap)
Hungary: (Éva Novodomszky)
Moldova: (Olivia Furtuna)
Ireland: (Nicky Byrne)
Finland: (Redrama)
Lithuania: (Ignas Krupavičius)
Austria: (Kati Bellowitsch)
Spain: (Carolina Casado)
Belgium: (Angelique Vlieghe)
Italy: (Linus)
Ukraine: (Zlata Ognevich)
Switzerland: (Kurt Aeschbacher)
Georgia: (Nodi Tatishvili and Sophi Gelovani)
Slovenia: (Ula Furlan)
All the spokespersons will be announcing the votes in English, except France who will announce their votes in French.
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat May 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Journalists voting

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 10004028_847327818628672_326524723670260274_n
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sat May 10, 2014 6:30 pm

The most energetic song ever at ESC!

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 16 QxVK0rx
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Sat May 10, 2014 6:45 pm

I agree with the journalists- the victory is between Austria, Sweden (I don't feel the winning aura here though) and The Netherlands ( -beg- ) _uydyghdysh_u  My point for 'The calm after the storm'  -yhu-  -t6y- IMHO UK might make a surprise too and take the 1st place  -fgft- Or Spain (if only Ruth won't transform this song in the 'SCREAMING in the rain'  -hbbv- ), but it's less likely to happen imo.  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next