PAGEANT-MANIA
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 6 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 6 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

+9
eja
Niina1
Cammie
darkvindak
scotty2hotty
ovidius
Likok
kleftokotou
Wojtek
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 6 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Milka Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Milka wrote:As for Julia choosing the right girls. No she doesn't. Rolene was not the right girl and neither was Megan last year.

If not them then who? Oh right, you're Finnish girls were the right one  -hbbv-

Excuse me? No need to be sarcastic and nasty there.
Naturally I cheer for my girls and was proud of the way Krista represented us this year.
But in no way am I saying that she should've won.

Rolene is very beautiful but she was not the best this year. From the top10 I would have loved to see Hungary won --1005t--

Milka wrote:OR that she happens to live in a western country, where there is not the same kind of problems as in Africa, Asia or America.
Finland for example WILL never do well in Beauty with a purpose challenge, cause no matter how important the charity project is, it can't compare to countries where they build bridges for the children so that they can go to school and feel safe.

Oh come on! England or Netherlands were this year in the top 10 of BWAP! Last year Belgium almost won! Are they different than Finland?

But I agree in one with you, I also liked more when there was no stupid table and you could make to the top without doing great in fast-tracks.

Top10 for sure, but no western country has ever won this challenge. And the majority of the projects that do well come from outside western countries. And like I said I hate that people are competing in charity.

And as for Netherlands project this year, we certainly don't have any red lanterns problems here.
And UK is a very big country with far more problems than we have in here.

And I repeat, every project is worth while and important. Delegated shouldn't have to competa against each other in an important things like charity.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 6 Empty Re: ► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄

Post  Wojtek Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Milka wrote:Excuse me? No need to be sarcastic and nasty there.
Naturally I cheer for my girls and was proud of the way Krista represented us this year.
But in no way am I saying that she should've won.

Rolene is very beautiful but she was not the best this year. From the top10 I would have loved to see Hungary won  --1005t--

Sorry, I just noticed that you're pretty nationalistic.

That's your opinion. For me Rolene was clearly the best from the very beginning, she was the main fav since she won Miss SA pageant and Edina wasn't better than her. Top 2 is perfect for me as it is. Compare this result to MU. When was the last time at MU with very beautiful last 2 standing girls?? Since 2010 it's getting worse and worse...

What about last year? Who was the best?

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 6 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29556
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Wojtek wrote:...

Grandma Isler
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 6 9148244
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9839
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:20 am

Wojtek wrote:
Sorry, I just noticed that you're pretty nationalistic.

That's your opinion. For me Rolene was clearly the best from the very beginning, she was the main fav since she won Miss SA pageant and Edina wasn't better than her. Top 2 is perfect for me as it is. Compare this result to MU. When was the last time at MU with very beautiful last 2 standing girls?? Since 2010 it's getting worse and worse...

Yes, I'm nationalistic when there's reason to be. But in no way have I ever implied that our girls are the best every year and should always win.
Of course I'm happy and overjoyed when they do well (like MI 2012 and 2014) but aren't I allowed to? Don't we all wish the best for our girls?

And of course that's my opinion. I never said it's anyone else's. It's just that when someone says the best won or the right one won, I'm just voicing out a differing opinion and reminding that it's not fair to speak on behalf of the whole forum like that when not all of us agree that the best one won Laughing

Last year France and Brazil were far better that bunnyMegan. And yes, naturally that is just MY opinion Twisted Evil

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:18 pm

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Ok, I've just watched the video from MWO cannal in HD and there's nothing there behind Miss Haiti. People are just looking for the cheap sensation I guess Rolling Eyes

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:37 pm

I do believe that her spirit was there but I did not see anything on the video!!!!!!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:48 pm

you should watch it in slow motion 0.25 and there is something which reminds on female figure behind Haiti, but it could be something other as well reflection or I don't know something else...who knows 
► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 6 Ghost
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Milka wrote:
Last year France and Brazil were far better that bunnyMegan. And yes, naturally that is just MY opinion Twisted Evil

Marine and Sancler are truly beautiful but don't you think that Sancler during the final looked like super sweet sugar candy girl in that evening gown? Laughing She couldn't win in such a stylization.

► Miss World 2014 Final - Live Updates Here !!! ◄ - Page 6 Mw+brazil1

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Milka wrote:

Marine and Sancler are truly beautiful but don't you think that Sancler during the final looked like super sweet sugar candy girl in that evening gown? Laughing She couldn't win in such a stylization.

In my opinion she looked cute. --1005t--
She didn't lose out the crown because of the styling, though.
The winner was already decided before the final telecast.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Milka wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Milka wrote:

In my opinion she looked cute. --1005t--
She didn't lose out the crown because of the styling, though.
The winner was already decided before the final telecast.

I'm close to vomiting when I look at her dress Laughing Maybe becuase I'm a man Laughing
Sure, the winner was chosen before but I always found Megan very deserving even with her bunny teeth Very Happy My sentimental fav was Spain though I love you

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:31 pm

darkvindak wrote:you should watch it in slow motion 0.25 and there is something which reminds on female figure behind Haiti, but it could be something other as well reflection or I don't know something else...who knows 

Yes, i've noticed that there's something looking like woman figure in the background in video, but when I watched the video posted by MWO on their yt cannal in 1080p HD quality, there was nothing there... -105-- But I also do believe that Maria's spirit was present during the final show even if we couldn't see her Wink  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Wojtek wrote:I'm close to vomiting when I look at her dress Laughing Maybe becuase I'm a man Laughing
Sure, the winner was chosen before but I always found Megan very deserving even with her bunny teeth Very Happy My sentimental fav was Spain though I love you

I'm sure Megan was deserving, but so were probably lots of girls last year. Cool

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Wojtek wrote:....I'm close to vomiting when I look at her dress Laughing Maybe becuase I'm a man Laughing
I hate that dress, too!!! I think it ruined her chances for a top 3 spot!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:59 am

My Dad (has no idea about sash factor, etc) watched Miss World on DVR and I found his picks interesting. Dad's choices were:

Bolivia
South Africa
Philippines
Finland
Kosovo
Australia
Italy (my Dad's Italian)
Jamaica
Mexico
Scotland
Hungary
Venezuela
Brazil
Spain

When the top 25 was announced, he declared South Africa as the winner! Well done with your prediction Dad!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  darkvindak Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:45 am

NiKa wrote:
darkvindak wrote:you should watch it in slow motion 0.25 and there is something which reminds on female figure behind Haiti, but it could be something other as well reflection or I don't know something else...who knows 

Yes, i've noticed that there's something looking like woman figure in the background in video, but when I watched the video posted by MWO on their yt cannal in 1080p HD quality, there was nothing there... -105-- But I also do believe that Maria's spirit was present during the final show even if we couldn't see her Wink  

yes that is truth I check it also, it is fake . how miserable you should be  to rig something like that  -kjy75-
darkvindak
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2609
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:10 am

darkvindak wrote:....

yes that is truth I check it also, it is fake . how miserable you should be  to rig something like that  -kjy75-
Can't they just let her rest in peace! Crying or Very sad
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6